breaking news: £80m for ronaldo from Madrid

it was that harry kewell...biggest football hustler ever...wat was it? 4 years on bench injured rakin it in wit his high wages

NEWS

Manchester United FC have accepted a bid of £18m from Real Madrid CF for winger Luis Carlos Almeida da Cunha (Nani), with the Premier League winners expecting to conclude a deal this month.
Madrid statement
A statement on Madrid's official website added: "Real Madrid can confirm that an offer to Manchester United for the acquisition of the rights of the player Nani has been made. The club hope to reach an agreement with the player in the coming days.

Jesus there cleaning us out who next Rooney
@ ronaldo only jokin mate :roflmao:

Well Sporting Lisbon want Nani back and they're willing to pay some cash as well as give their captain Joao Moutinho

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT...Sepp Blater says the 80mill price tag of Ronaldo is valid and then says past massive fees pain by Real Madrid were also valid...wat a hypocrital ****

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT...Sepp Blater says the 80mill price tag of Ronaldo is valid and then says past massive fees pain by Real Madrid were also valid...wat a hypocrital ****

its of their favourites team. Had it been one of the english teams, they would have been all over us.

Of course lol as long as its not an English team its fine!

As much as i hate Man City i could just imagine what stick they would get if they spent such vast amounts of money on individual players!

Ronaldo wasnt as good as utd fans say he was while he was at OldTrafford but now he's gone utd are going to struggle ......!!!!!! A whiff of hypocrisy in the air if you ask me.

No integrity I dunno, He's gone to the club that he supported as a kid and has always dreamed of playing for, you cant knock him for that !
Its not like they are winning everything, so he aint glory hunting.
You could say the money, but he wasnt exactly on peanuts .

In fact u could say he's done the exact opposite of Rooney !

No integrity I dunno, He's gone to the club that he supported as a kid and has always dreamed of playing for, you cant knock him for that !

Slight difference where Rooney's concerned as Everton aren't exactly Real Madrid, truth is Madrid or rather Peron waves that galacticos tag at players and it's gotta be very tempting no matter how much integrity a man has. If they come in for Torres this yr or next you could well be saying c ya lata mate.

absolutely bang on... i dont think its the money, for players like ronaldo, playing in spain and a team like Madrid is the ultimate... and u cant say that he hasnt done anything for utd, when u look at what he has achieved, its quite remarkable. I would go as far as saying that without him, we wouldnt have won an all of what we have.. he's following his dream and when he joined us, he always said that he would like to play for madrid.

I would have liked for him to stay but im glad he's gone at the end of this season and not the next simply becuase with only 2 yrs of his contract, he would been able to buy himself out of that and we would have god a lot lot less...

Now he's all but gone people will start to realize that he was fantastic entertainment for the english game. It's a habitual element of english football and england as a nation, when someone is brilliant at what they do we look for the bad in them and concern ourselves with that, when really we should look at the good. No wonder we never win any big competitions, pessimistic pack a t#@*s we are. We had the best player in the world playing football in our league and all people could do was cry about him diving and whinging. What a sad state of affairs and I personally don't blame him and wish him well as I totally understand his desire to leave this gloomy cynical shitehole of a country.

If they come in for Torres this yr or next you could well be saying c ya lata mate.

Has'nt Torres already stated that he would never move to Real Madrid because of his loyalty to Athletico Madrid.

This is obviously a clear indication that he's holding out for a move to Old Trafford lmfao:banana:

Now he's all but gone people will start to realize that he was fantastic entertainment for the english game. It's a habitual element of english football and england as a nation, when someone is brilliant at what they do we look for the bad in them and concern ourselves with that, when really we should look at the good. No wonder we never win any big competitions, pessimistic pack a t#@*s we are. We had the best player in the world playing football in our league and all people could do was cry about him diving and whinging. What a sad state of affairs and I personally don't blame him and wish him well as I totally understand his desire to leave this gloomy cynical shitehole of a country.

He is still a cúnt though!

And you post is a little contradicting lol ;)

You are moaning about us moaning lmao rofl!!!!

Are man utd celebrating the loss of ronaldo ????

Should we celebrate the penalties he won or the winking incident lol

Something to think about, pessimistic england lol..... the end is nigh!

Last edited:
ronaldo going to real madrid was inevitable

u allways get an iritating cnut after a brazilian

He is still a cúnt though!

And you post is a little contradicting lol ;)

You are moaning about us moaning lmao rofl!!!!

Are man utd celebrating the loss of ronaldo ????

Should we celebrate the penalties he won or the winking incident lol

Something to think about, pessimistic england lol..... the end is nigh!

I like a good moan every now n then and the hypocrisy going on forced my hand.

Yes id say a lot of united fans are celebrating him going me included to a point, as i think it will be good for united but bad for the english game.

We wont get to see his brilliance week in week out although some of us never saw that just the diving, and the winking, let it go mickie it was 2 years ago lol..

The end is nigh...!!! Fook I must have missed the start..?

An yes he's still a cnut

i am certainly one fan who isnt happy about him leaving. We are gonna be considerably weaker without him and even if we get a player like ribery, thats only gona go half way to replacing ron.

Cant understand how loosing Utd's and the worlds best player is good for Utd!?!? Surely its good for rivals as he aint gona be tormenting them week after week...

Advertisement boards don't lie do they?

Ronaldo.jpg

i am certainly one fan who isnt happy about him leaving. We are gonna be considerably weaker without him and even if we get a player like ribery, thats only gona go half way to replacing ron.

Cant understand how loosing Utd's and the worlds best player is good for Utd!?!? Surely its good for rivals as he aint gona be tormenting them week after week...

It's a team game in my eyes and ron was becoming less of a team player as time went by, he showed that with his tantrums. When we had Ruud united just gave him the ball and he scored "simples" except we ended up very one dimensional and were in danger of going the same way right now. That was proved against barca,liverpool, and arsenal last season, we couldn't get Ronaldo in the game and got done over. Plus 80million is a massive fee leaving Fergie 100 mill to spend on 2-3 world class team players, id rather have that than one big player who's heart wasn't in it.

Back