breaking news: £80m for ronaldo from Madrid

Well i personally hope we don't get Ribery he is another who would probably want to leave after a couple of years and go to Spain!

We need to get someone who is a right winger Ribery is more left sided! Valencia is a good player hopefully him obviously not a Ronaldo but then you find me another Ronaldo lol!

We have builded when players have gone and will do so again!
Remember Cantona!

In Sir Alex i have full faith he knows best and i know we are in safe hands with him hopefully we will make a couple of big signings!

BUT THE BIG QUESTION ISSSSS

What are we going to change ronaldo121's name too lmao....

ROONEY121 ;)

Seriously its bad for the premiership and them having kaka, messi, ronaldo in there league they are taking back over because we have been the dominating force in football for the last 5 years.

But I also told you mancs about his integrity but it was not important when he was diving all over the place it was keeping you happy.... these things swing both way because he has no loyalty to your club, and maybe the best player to play in the premiership has just shit on you all..... should not be like that he should be something you guys will talk about for ever with good feelings.... not this coont shit on us!

Mickie

well swings and roundabouts,hopefully they will win fookall and he would of then ended shitting on himself

Ronaldo will never be loyal but we loved the entertainment provided he will go down as a good player for us but that is all!

What pissed me off was his continous lies like yes i am happy and want to stay!

Personally i think Madrid a lot more then the flair and skill of Ronaldo and Kaka they need to tighten up that defense also! I still think Barca will dominate in Spain as they will also be strengthening their squad!

Hope Real Madrid struggle as i just hate the way they go about their business!

Ronaldo is a great player but i hope he regrets this move come end of his career!

Henry was a splendid example of how a player should leave and he has legendry status at Arsenal Ronaldo won't ever have that at Old Trafford!

Gutted when I heard this morning, the prem has just lost the best player in the world and thats always bad for us viewers. Madly enough when i was sat on the quays after the Villa game talking to some other supporters they told me that Ronaldo was already a done deal to Madrid for 80 million, I just laffed as you do and forgot all about it, good guess or inside info hmmm.
Reckon it was time for him to go he wasn't making any friends in England and will get applauded for his antics in Spain. His team play was becoming less and it may well do utd good to have to look for other options. We got to one dimensional when Ruud was in the team and may well have ended up relying to much on Ronnies goals etc. Sad to see him go but Fergie has something up his sleeve that you can be assured of ;)
Are we gunna have a poll on Ronaldo121's new user name or wot

LOL at my username

well i have decided to go for Nani121

I predict Nani will become a very good player hence this name i had ronaldo121 when i joined this forum and then ronaldo wasn't a World class player lol here me hoping it has a similar impact on Nani! A player from who i expect big things next season!

Come on Nani lol

Admin please change name to Nani121

LOL at my username

well i have decided to go for Nani121

I predict Nani will become a very good player hence this name i had ronaldo121 when i joined this forum and then ronaldo wasn't a World class player lol here me hoping it has a similar impact on Nani! A player from who i expect big things next season!

Come on Nani lol

Admin please change name to Nani121

Mate if davidh gets to this 1st you could well end up nanny121 lol

On the subject of usernames since ive just become qualified and on the gas safe register can an admin change my username to gasman.
Ive upgraded from plumber ;)

Last edited:
Mate if davidh gets to this 1st you could well end up nanny121 lol

On the subject of usernames since ive just become qualified and on the gas safe register can an admin change my username to gasman.
Ive upgraded from plumber ;)
hmm nanny121 and gasbag

i like it

and for ronnie
1st
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICnk-gWx8A&feature=related[/ame]

2nd
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjMfQG4DejQ&feature=related[/ame]

3rd
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ&feature=fvw[/ame]

all for u m8 :roflmao:

Last edited:
lol ure a tool u sometimes mate but that's pretty funny :Clap:
tbh i know how u all feel
when we lost keegan i felt the same also when rush went
then we lost owen

but as stated when u get a new player and that player is good u allmost forget them
for keegan we got dalglish
for rush we got aldridge
and for owen we got ?? who the fook did we get lol

tbh i know how u all feel
when we lost keegan i felt the same also when rush went
then we lost owen

but as stated when u get a new player and that player is good u allmost forget them
for keegan we got dalglish
for rush we got aldridge
and for owen we got ?? who the fook did we get lol

Djibril cisse wert it :roflmao:

No no maybe it was morientes... Is that fecka on his pension yet

Back