breaking news: £80m for ronaldo from Madrid

i am certainly one fan who isnt happy about him leaving. We are gonna be considerably weaker without him and even if we get a player like ribery, thats only gona go half way to replacing ron.

Cant understand how loosing Utd's and the worlds best player is good for Utd!?!? Surely its good for rivals as he aint gona be tormenting them week after week...

I can only agree, because for one as much as I hated his diving and cheating ways he was also brilliant at football for man utd, he is super strong (i think people do not know how much that brought his game up as when he joined utd he was weak and got knocked of the ball for fun).

How do you replace the most skilled footballer in the world ?

I do not think you can to be honest he won games on his own, porto, arsenal, to name a few in the last couple month's

Utd will need to change the way they play football and work more as a team now because who will win them the game on his own ?

It will be interesting to see what furgie does now because he has 80 million and that will buy some lovely shiny footballers ;)

Mickie

You cant replace him so Fergies just gunna have to build us another one lol and meanwhile get back to playing football as a unit. We still have fantastic players that perhaps got overawed by him, Rooney will definitely shine now he's out of his shadow and a couple of big signings will go along way toward filling the void. Im certain we will end up a more determined force now as a group of players playing to prove it wasn't just one man in the side.

Madrid is just jaleous of Barcas succes.

I think the last season was a shame for Madrid but now they overact imho...

Madrid is just jaleous of Barcas succes.

I think the last season was a shame for Madrid but now they overact imho...

Real Madrid always overreact. The number of good players they buy and how many they let waste away is proof of that.

Rooney will definitely shine now

i've been waiting for this to happen for few seasons now! the guy isnt all that and is definitely over-hyped... He wont make it into my top 10 of best players in the world.

i've been waiting for this to happen for few seasons now! the guy isnt all that and is definitely over-hyped... He wont make it into my top 10 of best players in the world.

would he make it into your top10 strikers in the world?

Real madrid fucked up when they sold claud mackelale (fook knows how its spelt!).

This guy was the engine that drove real, and gave all there great players freedom, and its no wonder that chelski won 2 premierships with him (back to back).... since leaving (and getting old) chelski have not done as well.

Next season will be very interesting, Personally I think liverpool might just do enough to win the premiership.... fook me with torres fit its deffo possible! I just wonder if benitez is the man that can do it though!

Arsenal had promised 3 experianced signings and as normal he has bought 2 wonder kids lol (yes its true he bought some kids from france!).

All i wanted was hangeland and a striker!!!!

Mickie

did wenger use all his budget on those two kids? lol

Real Madrid are going down their usual route of buying the worlds superstar strikers and wingers while totally neglecting the fact that they also have to defend in games!

This is Madrids usual approach and the sole reason why the previous galactico team massively under achieved.

Theres not been one mention of buying any defenders/defensive midfielders...fook you cant expect Ronaldo,Kaka and possibley Ribbery to defend lol

Its no good scoring 4 goals and conceding 5 at the other end lol

Barcelona's title again lmfoa

would he make it into your top10 strikers in the world?

Rooney makes into my top ten, he's just got so much more than goals about him i dont think hell ever be a 25-30 goals a season striker but the running and assist he puts in make him worth his weight.

Rooney makes into my top ten, he's just got so much more than goals about him i dont think hell ever be a 25-30 goals a season striker but the running and assist he puts in make him worth his weight.

I agree Rooney is a top player! He can lift the rest of the team with his ability.

I am hoping he has a good season now as the thing with Rooney is he has a good patch and then he is average he needs to maintain it over the course of a season then we will see more goals from him also!

Back