breaking news: £80m for ronaldo from Madrid

wonder what Blatter and Platini will say about this... nothing I expect as its not a british club spending the money and 'ruining' football...

looking at previous record buys most have been done by Real M.

i was just gona make this point... where the f*ck are blatter and platini now the tw*ts!? 3 world best players in one league, sucks for the rest of us... i hope we blow the £80m on big signings and then we'll see what reaction we get from blatter and platini..

i was just gona make this point... where the f*ck are blatter and platini now the tw*ts!? 3 world best players in one league, sucks for the rest of us... i hope we blow the £80m on big signings and then we'll see what reaction we get from blatter and platini..

you'll get the same sh*t reaction from them no doubt.

what it is mate they just dont like england they dont want the best players in england thats it any other country is fine there just pi**ed because french footy as gone down the pan, i dont know if its just me but about 10-15yrs ago you used to hear a fair bit about french football psg merseille etc

isnt it a good job we have the rest of the best in the world in torres and gerrard and alonso
:)

It's football gone mad!

I've seen the Man Utd fans hoping to get names like Ribery & Villa! Both of them are on Madrid's shopping list too! The returning Real president Florentino Perez (Galacticos era) is hoping to remulate that era.

I honestly think that Man Utd will struggle to compete for big names if Real Madrid are in for the same players!

Nothing against Man Utd, Its just a fact!

i was waiting to see when the bitching would start and who would start it:Clap:
he only started it because ronnie and the rest arnt on lol
they are really pissed off now
who will now score the 20+ golas for them this coming season and save them from defeat in so many matches

i have to be honest i detested the tw@t but he helped them to quite a few trophys

i was waiting to see when the bitching would start and who would start it:Clap:

truth hurts doesnt it!?

he only started it because ronnie and the rest arnt on lol
they are really pissed off now
who will now score the 20+ golas for them this coming season and save them from defeat in so many matches

i have to be honest i detested the tw@t but he helped them to quite a few trophys

i am p*ssed of mate, coz he's a gr8 player. surely if torres was to leave u guys, you'd feel the same... ron is magic and we're gona find it hard to find a replacement... oh dont worry bout the 20 goals, the world class rooney is gona score them! lol

truth hurts doesnt it!?

i am p*ssed of mate, coz he's a gr8 player. surely if torres was to leave u guys, you'd feel the same... ron is magic and we're gona find it hard to find a replacement... oh dont worry bout the 20 goals, the world class rooney is gona score them! lol
i dont like rooney but the thing about him if u kicked him he would get up and kick u back not roll on the floor as if u had been shot by a sawn off shotgun

i dont like rooney but the thing about him if u kicked him he would get up and kick u back not roll on the floor as if u had been shot by a sawn off shotgun

2 wrongs dont make a right

I'm not disappointed at this news at all
Yes, we will miss him, and his football ability is unmatched
He is a wonderful player, and possible the best in the world
But for 80mil, we can bring in 2, or maybe even 3, world class players who will easilly replace his role
I'm talking the likes of Ribery, Benzama, etc...

Just some figures to add some fuel to the fire:

We bought him for £12.2 million
We are selling him for £80 million
And some rich scouser is going to buy NUFC for £100 million, lol

Why doesn't mike ashley just trade us his football club and all his players for Ronaldo?

fook me just woken up am i shocked not really i was expecting this lol!

No players bigger then the club but its a shame to see him go especially to the scum Madrid had it been Barca i wouldn't have mind but i hate them.

Ronaldo is a top player in my opinion the best shame he is leaving us with his peak years ahead of him but never mind we shall just get on with it we have many other good young players and provided we spend our money well we should be fine i think.

Hopefully bring in Benzema and Ribery and/or Valencia and maybe another young winger!

Ronaldo needs to remember we made him the player he is now!

Last edited:
Bayern Munich are placing a £65m asking price on midfielder Franck Ribery

Real Madrid's spending spree looks set to continue with Valencia currently considering an offer for striker David Villa

Real Madrid's spending spree looks set to continue with Valencia currently considering an offer for striker David Villa

where the fook have those bastards got this money from hope Barca well and truly stuff them i hate Madrid lol

fooking today reminds me of another day when we sold them Becks arghhh Madrid you cooonts

Wonder what Platini will say about this bet if it was an English club with such a spending spree he would come up with a load of shite!

Last edited:

65 mill for Ribery? They can fook right off. No way is he worth more than Kaka.

As for what platini and that other clown would say if english club was spending this much, we'll see when manchester city and/or chelski start throwing their cash around

where the fook have those bastards got this money from hope Barca well and truly stuff them i hate Madrid lol

fooking today reminds me of another day when we sold them Becks arghhh Madrid you cooonts

Wonder what Platini will say about this bet if it was an English club with such a spending spree he would come up with a load of shite!
is it true u are going to change ur name to
berbfookoff

if utd want ribery they can pick him up for £35-£40m...

i hated him as a guy but as a player he was amazing. hope they sign tevez and ribery now or even david villa! 80 million is a lot of money you would be stupid to turn that down. He was going to go one day or another anyway !!!

Back