Bouquets Rip Off

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
it seems another site is using the Bouquets I make you you guys @Digitalworldz and renaming it as there own :(

seems they cant make there own and have to use other people hard work to palm off as there own, totally wrong

the guy is a member here, you know who you are

Attachments

• theres.JPG
    theres.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 79
  • mine.JPG
    mine.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
yeah it is a hard thing to stop I admit that myself mate
but don't mean its right or a nice thing to do without at least asking or giving credit to original maker

:(

At the end of the day rat thats why you do it, to let people edit and use on there boxes, but to change the name on it to there own is a shit trick, takes more effort to do it so why bother, why not just share it as yours makes no difference who's name is on them... I know the people on here really appreciate your bouquet and hard work that goes into it, so please dont let it put you off!

have you looked at there forum rat to c if they give rat@dw credit for his hard work

Ive been sent a screenshot of the post and the file guys

to edit just the name out of someone elses work and rename as your own is a dirty trick. even if the original was taken, edited, and reuploaded, credit should still be given to the original creator

ive suspected something like this with something else for a while, in a way it shows just how good the work you do is m8, but when you openly give it away for anyone end everyone to use, i dont get why people wont add the little 'credit to......'

the number of downloads your list has had shows just how popular it is m8 and its been appreiecated thousands of times :)

Last edited:
Make a point of going on the other forum and pointing out who's work it really is mate, it's a great list so although it's disappointing, it's not surprising as a lot of hard work must go into it

I take it the fuss is all about my bouquet. I have just checked and yes the uk side was added in error for that i aplogise to rat for doing so. I use many other bouquets as a cross refrence for me only and must have added it by mistake. I make many bouquets and also spend hours making channel files for non linux boxes like ferguson and tm etc. I was only trying to be helpfull so sorry if I caused any offence i will remove the bouquet.

I accept your apology :) but there are a couple of discrepancies in your post

You still say My as if you still made it ?
You say it was added by mistake but some text and files mentioning Rat and DigitalWordz were removed

As said I accept your apology but I dont think it was entirely a mistake :) as I've seen a screenshot of the post about there will soon be a plugin for it etc.

You may think you have close friends but people send me and show me things so I know more than you think :)

But having said that I'm man enough now to let it rest I just needed to clear that up :)

I dint think i have any friends online just aquantances you just cant leave it can you. I make channel files for loads off boxes end off i made a mistake probably using cross ref so just ban me ffs thats what you want.

I dint think i have any friends online just aquantances you just cant leave it can you. I make channel files for loads off boxes end off i made a mistake probably using cross ref so just ban me ffs thats what you want.
If he wanted you banned then you would be already.
You got caught man up/grow up.

@Rat I would take it as a compliment mate.

:err: calm down
where do I say I want to ban you ? you want me to ban you so you can then moan about me to your acquaintances what I've done ;) like I said I know more than you think lol

the only channel list I know you made sorry edited was mine for the Irish market that you kept upto date twice I think it was :)

as I said above I'm happy to let it rest, if you are ?

i post stgflipflop lists on here,but i did email him directly
to ask permission to do so.
Although i post them im not taking any credit for them
that goes to flipflop ,thanks for his hard work.

Because that's the decent thing to do :)

i post stgflipflop lists on here,but i did email him directly
to ask permission to do so.
Although i post them im not taking any credit for them
that goes to flipflop ,thanks for his hard work.

I take your bouquet Rat and edit it, then claim to my family that I am the maestro behind it, NOT! :)

Joking aside I do re-arrange the order of the bouquets to suit our viewing pattern/choice.

I think I can safely say we all appreciate the work Rat puts into the bouquet list, and I wouldn't consider using it for anything other than my own personal use; but that's just me :)

EDIT: Save's me an immense amount of time as I'm sure it does for others.

Last edited:
Back