boot disk

This is a quote from divineo.co.uk

PS-X-Change v2.0 is released ! The hottest item for the past couple of months finally get a major upgrade. Still the ultimate boot disk for PSone and Playstation, it also is afully compatible with Action Replay codes cheat device. It allows you to play import/backup games WITHOUT FITTING A MOD CHIP. No more invalidating your warranty, just insert this disk and when prompted, swap for you import/backup and away you go.

So there you go guys........... works without chipping your PSone
Regards Gazer.

lol@GAZER

I took a look at the website.

It is the original CD you mean...of course it works...then it is the original one. But we want know if a copy of it works too.
Then it may not be possible to get a copy working of a stamped original boot disc on a non chipped psx.

We know the ORIGINAL PS-X-Change works on non chipped psx !!!!

I have to appologise for misleading you guys over the ps one boot disc i was given wrong info from the guy i copied the boot disc for. It does work in his machine but he has now told me that it is chipped. Apparently he needs the boot disc to play originals seems back to front to me but he seemed to know what he was talking about. Anyway appologies particularly to Dark Angel.:eek: :eek: :eek:

the disk ur talking about is a boot disk for the ps1 but it only works with a chiped ps1 it is for import games

As far as I know the disk you are referring to is stamped in a Press not a burner, the holes are stamped outside the writable are of a cd burner but are able to be read by a cd reader. hope this makes sense.
vat19

Get Urself A Gamers Movie Card Always Worked For Me Still Does And Make Sure Ur Psx Has An I/o Port On The Left Hand Side With The Clip.......

"It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone." :eek:

Back