Booster covid 19 virus vacinations

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my booster on Monday morning and for the last 3 days not so well at all didn't sleep for 2 days I was sick and just felt horrible anybody else had their booster? The reason I had the booster my wife has just been a diagnosed with terminal cancer so to try and keep her as safe as possible

What can i say Joe, Im so so sorry to hear about your wife. I never know what to say at times like these. But I hope all the time you have left together is happy and pain free for you wife. I hope you have great family around you offering supportfor both of you.

As to the booster I have had a couple of reminders via text and email but when I go online to book , nothing nearby is available. Ill book through my GP when available there

I'm planning on having mine today.

Absolutely gutted for you and your wife Joe. I know through personal experience what an awful and unforgiving disease cancer is. I'm still recovering from it but a close friend was diagnosed as terminal almost 3 years ago. He is still going strong and dare I say "in relatively good health".
Everyone is different of course but I truly hope that you have a few more years together with your wife. Stay strong, accept all the available help and claim everything she is entitled to.

That is really sad news.
I good friend of mine is going through the same, they had plans to marry abroad next year.. its so awful.
My thoughts are with you and your wife Joe.
Take care

Had my booster on Monday morning and for the last 3 days not so well at all didn't sleep for 2 days I was sick and just felt horrible anybody else had their booster? The reason I had the booster my wife has just been a diagnosed with terminal cancer so to try and keep her as safe as possible
Very sorry to hear about your missus, my friend. I wish you both patience and strength.
I had my two vaccines, the fourth covid vaccine and the Flu vaccine. I must say that all the effect from them I had was the pain on my arms for a couple of days. The same non-effect with the three previous vaccines somehow. Very lucky, I guess...

@joe516
Sorry to here your news. Enjoy every last minute you have together ❤️

Sorry to hear that Joe.

I had the Pfizer booster last September and it knocked me for six, I couldn't get downstairs for 3 days as I felt unsteady on my feet and only had cold water from the bathroom tap. I wasn't ill or in pain but I was so tired that I was sleeping almost 20 hours a day until the 4th day when I felt strong enough and steady enough to have a shower and get dressed and go downstairs. I was still tired for about a week after that.

This year I checked at the pharmacist who was giving the booster that it would be the Moderna, I had been OK with the first two which were the Astra Zeneca ones, so I didn't want another Pfizer if possible. They said that they were only doing the Moderna so I booked myself in for October 1st.

When I got there I said I was pleased they were doing the Moderna not the Pfizer only to be told that they had changed to the Pfizer now and they had none of the Moderna left.

Having emphysema and the rates of infections and hospitalisations increasing again I decided to risk having the Pfizer instead of trying to find where I could get the Moderna, as I may still have had a bad reaction with that. Luckily I have not been as badly affected this time, I was still tired but I have been able to get up and showered and dressed each day.

Best wishes for you and your wife Joe.

**** sake Joe, sorry to hear that pal. Make the most of your time together, All the best.
HH.

Sad to hear your news Joe, can only wish you and your wife all the best.

Sorry to hear about your wife Joe, chin up the best you can,

Were I live their dropping like flies with Flu & Covid. 12 teachers are off at the local school all with one or the other.

Back