Bombs 'probably work of Britons'

Status
Not open for further replies.
hamba said:
You obviously haven't read much of the Quran - it describes christians as the nearest to Islam - doesn't regard christians as infidels.

as I posted earlier.

you see the world through selective glasses.

remember 7 days ago fanatics committed atrocious crimes against innocent people going about their normal lives

It has now been revealed that some if not all visited Pakistan for religious guidance. No doubt that guidance was given from the Quran.

It appears that earlier you claim to be a Christian. yet you quote the Quran as if it were your Bible. This appears to be a book that you can select what suits your present claim. In the past you would be called an excusenic, willing to make excuses for any ones short falls.

the Thread was supposed to discus the London bombings, a horrendous crime and not to justify the religion or Holy book of the offenders.

The Compact Oxford English Dictionary:

bias

• noun inclination or prejudice in favour of a particular person, thing, or viewpoint.

bigot

• noun a person who is prejudiced in their views and intolerant of the opinions of others.

I have decided to bow out of this discussion now - before I hurt my head or damage the wall too much.

I would just like to say to any of my fellow citizens who are Muslim and happen to be watching this discussion, that I respect your faith and in no way hold you or your religion responsible for the actions of fanatics who misuse The Holy Quran to justify their evil. I hope and believe that most British people of whatever faith hold this view.

From Wikipedia: Ignorance

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge, or a willful lack of desire to improve the efficiency, merit, effectiveness or usefulness of one's actions. Ignorance is also a "state of being ignorant" or unaware (not knowing).

I respect your faith and in no way hold you or your religion responsible for the actions of fanatics who misuse The Holy Quran to justify their evil. I hope and believe that most British people of whatever faith hold this view

Lots of misuse going on about the world though hey

iv read some sh-t in my days, and a lot of it is on this thread like the other that was closed, the same three four people going on about the rights and wrongs and the who done it, who started it first.
killing some one on the way to work with a bomb left under a seat on a bus or trian or plain is so guttless, any one or group that thinks this is ok should be wiped out.

when you start talking about wars on religion that took part in the 1800s or when ever dont mean a thing now, we was not even born, its in books that that are like fairy tails, if you wont to belieave in them ok, but dont mean we all have to.

little faceless, guttless poeple, come to England have a better life schooling for your kids, have children born here, work and save and get your own home, bring onther family members here, then go on about your countrys religion and how good it is? why come here then? want you cake and eat it. then talk about the rights of your countrymen go back then and live your countrys way of life.
to many two faced people in this world

@sao paulo

Just like you give your open views & thoughts on what you think of Islam Muslims and Bombings you should also read the Quran with a open mind and heart hope you are one of those that will Understand.

Surely it is not the eyes that are blind but blind are the hearts which are in the breasts." Quran 22:46

Bilals
Peace In Da Middel East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back