Bombs 'probably work of Britons'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ivrm said:
I think you see the world though convenient glasses.

I seem to remember others bleating on about the attrocities Sadam and co had reaped on the population of Iraq.

I donot agree with or support and have never supported the intervention in Iraq.

I did not vote for Labour but I do abide by the democtratic decision of the polulation to re elect them to power.

I do not turn to terrorism to remove them from power. b
because you do not agree with the government does not justify terrorist attacks againts civilians

It is time this thread was closed.

And neither do the majority of the muslim population of this country - the people who perpetrated these atrocities are fanatics and murders who happen to call themselves muslim - the Muslim Council of Great Britain have said that the views held by these fanatics is anti Islam.

hamba said:
the people who perpetrated these atrocities are fanatics and murders who happen to call themselves muslim - the Muslim Council of Great Britain have said that the views held by these fanatics is anti Islam.

Must be true then if the Muslim Council said

Sao Paulo said:
Must be true then if the Muslim Council said

I presume that you are not being sarcastic. If you are, I don't think it's appropriate. This is supposed to be a serious discussion.

narabdela said:
I presume that you are not being sarcastic. If you are, I don't think it's appropriate. This is supposed to be a serious discussion.

Me sarcastic nooo like he said Muslim Council has to be right.

Oh and I'd love to know more about this mosque in Leeds those terrorists worshiped at

it dont matter where they worship,, there must be thousands of mosque's in britain.. what matters is stopping the senseless slaughter of people in the name of islam.. it all seems to boil down to one thing POWER. Fear is power , money is power, me growling in ur face gives me power and u fear.. so use their power against them.. catch them (hard bit) line them up ,, shoot them (knee caps first).

@Sao Paulo

I was brought up in an area of Belfast which was/is considered to be a Loyalist stronghold. There are a number of guys who I went to school with who later became involved in paramilitary organisations. I can tell you that if those organisations hadn't existed then most of these guys would have just been thugs and criminals and they would have found an outlet for their criminality - the political situation in N.Ireland gave them an outlet and an oportunity to justify their nastiness.

And - the majority of the people in that area where I lived did not/do not support them: some did, but the majority didn't/don't.

Keep an open mind please. Bigotry grows when minds are closed and we don't trust each other. These fanatics KNOW they are right - civilized human beings consider the views of others and - even if they don't totally except them, respect them.

Attacks before 9/11

The reasons why the attacks started before 9/11 even happened was because the Talibans who were in power in afghanistan at the time refused to let the USA run a gas pipeline from Central Asia through Afghanistan and into the Indian ocean, because the USA would not agree to recognise the Talibans.

This led to a fall out between the Talibans and the USA. The USA fully supported and armed them when it wanted them to the dirty work in kicking the Russians out of Afghanistan.

When the USA didnt get its way with the Talibans, it meant that they had to be got ridden off. Slowly tension began to increase between each other.This gave birth to AlQaedda.The USA would bomb the Talibans and AlQaeeda would target the US abroad. Things got so worse between the both parties, and the Talibans were kicked out and the US and the West backed the opposition in Afghanistan.

Thousands of Talibans and innocent civilians were killed by the US bombing in Afghanistan. Al Qaeeda decided to teach the USA a lesson on 9/11.

This proves that hatred existed between the USA and Afgans before 9/11 and it has got worse to such an extent that it will lead eventually to a full war between the religions in the near future.

Sao Paulo said:
You like talking about the issues of northern Ireland I'll give you that

I'm making a comparison.

I was brought up in a particular community
Some people in that community were criminals
I am not a criminal
Nearly everyone in that community are not criminals

I don't live within a muslim community so therefore I can't speak about that but I can extrapolate from my experience in one community in order to make an informed judgement about communities in general.

well said hamba. u are makin an informed judgement from your life experience rather than a bias judgement from what some have chosen to read/believe. as stated before, a terrorist is a terrorist, reguardless of religion.

jaxx said:
well said hamba. u are makin an informed judgement from your life experience rather than a bias judgement from what some have chosen to read/believe. as stated before, a terrorist is a terrorist, reguardless of religion.

Some people think they have the right to accuse others of being biased but everyone is entitled to there own opinions. Everyone has eyes and ears too ;)

The people who accuse others of being biased are the same one's who talk about the IRA, Say these terrorists weren't Muslims :rolleyes: , blame it on Iraq and anything else they can think of

Sao Paulo said:
Some people think they have the right to accuse others of being biased but everyone is entitled to there own opinions. Everyone has eyes and ears too ;)

The people who accuse others of being biased are the same one's who talk about the IRA, Say these terrorists weren't Muslims :rolleyes: , blame it on Iraq and anything else they can think of

There is nothing wrong with being biased: it only means that your outlook leans in a particular direction - generally, if you hold views at all, you are almost by definition going to be biased. The danger comes when it turns to prejudice and bigotry - as is certainly the case with these fanatics.

Their leaders would love it if they could make us all like that!

Let's not make damaging assumptions along lines of: men commit rape therefore all men are rapists.

speedy1234 said:
well said ivrm u said what i was thinking ."when in rome do as the romans" and all that

and when romans went else where every1 else had to do as the romans do...maybe a bad quote.?

Sao Paulo said:

exactley, every1 IS entitled to there own opinions.

btw sao, was lookin for quotes of iraq's that are pleased that us/uk troops entered iraq....couldnt find any tho. please post me a link.

jaxx said:
exactley, every1 IS entitled to there own opinions.

btw sao, was lookin for quotes of iraq's that are pleased that us/uk troops entered iraq....couldnt find any tho. please post me a link.

link has been posted jaxx now why don't you start another thread for the anti british/us thought's on Iraq. You can tell everyone how the Iraqi's are worse off now having a vote on a free iraq. You can tell us how 8 million were forced to vote too.

Perhaps sometime you can add something to the British Terrorists here which this thread was about then hey ;)

Sao Paulo said:
link has been posted jaxx now why don't you start another thread for the anti british/us thought's on Iraq. You can tell everyone how the Iraqi's are worse off now having a vote on a free iraq. You can tell us how 8 million were forced to vote too.

Perhaps sometime you can add something to the British Terrorists here which this thread was about then hey ;)

hey i only responded to messages already posted. wheres this link sao?

as for the british bombers, it is pure sick what they have done..it makes my blood boil...but this is not caused by islam. the fact that islam is being blamed also makes my blood boil.

jaxx said:
hey i only responded to messages already posted. wheres this link sao?

as for the british bombers, it is pure sick what they have done..it makes my blood boil...but this is not caused by islam. the fact that islam is being blamed also makes my blood boil.

Oh this is what they went to Pakistan to Study. They blew themselves up because they were dumb enough to believe they would go to heaven and have 72 virgins for killing innocent people but keep trying to change the facts

you think some1 is gonna blow themself up and go to heaven for 72 virgins!! you dont wake up one morning and decide that u want 72 virgins in heaven so your gonna blow ur self up and as many innocents as possible.you dont think that they didnt have any other excxuse. you are not as clever and as educated as i believed you to be, if thats the case. you are being totally bigotted blaming islam.you aren't interested in anything any1 says which does not blame islam .

jaxx said:
you think some1 is gonna blow themself up and go to heaven for 72 virgins!! you dont wake up one morning and decide that u want 72 virgins in heaven so your gonna blow ur self up and as many innocents as possible.you dont think that they didnt have any other excxuse. you are not as clever and as educated as i believed you to be, if thats the case. you are being totally bigotted blaming islam.you aren't interested in anything any1 says which does not blame islam .

WTF have you not heard about these clerics who preach the hate.

Oh and I wouldn't go on about anything clever if I were you.

(QURAN 37:40-4 : “In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes.”

(QURAN 44:51-55): “Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes.”

(QURAN 52: 17-20): “Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes.”

(QURAN 52:24): “And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls.”

(QURAN 55:54-59): “Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?”

(QURAN 55:70-77): “Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?”

(QURAN 56:17): “They will be served by immortal boys.”

(QURAN 56:37-40): “...We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand….”

(QURAN 76:19): “And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls.”

(QURAN 78:31-34): “As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.”

Sao Paulo said:
WTF have you not heard about these clerics who preach the hate.

Oh and I wouldn't go on about anything clever if I were you.

(QURAN 37:40-4 : “In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes.”

(QURAN 44:51-55): “Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes.”

(QURAN 52: 17-20): “Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes.”

(QURAN 52:24): “And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls.”

(QURAN 55:54-59): “Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?”

(QURAN 55:70-77): “Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?”

(QURAN 56:17): “They will be served by immortal boys.”

(QURAN 56:37-40): “...We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand….”

(QURAN 76:19): “And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls.”

(QURAN 78:31-34): “As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.”

There are similar such things in the scriptures of many religions - most right minded people view them as metaphorical.

You seem to keep missing the point. I will say it again:

The majority of the muslims of the world would find the interpretation imposed on the Quran by these fanatics utterly reprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back