Bombs 'probably work of Britons'

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaxx said:
and when romans went else where every1 else had to do as the romans do...maybe a bad quote.?

Yes but the Romans were the rules.

Not invited immigrants they were the conquerors and therefore could demand that others did as they did.

and being the conquerors could demand obedience.

As for being bias, Yes I admit I am but my bias is that I expect persons residing in this country to abide by the laws and customs of our nation, and not force theirs views and customs on me and mine.

I agree that if it was a white person (not disrespect to all races) but we would years ago have been tried for treason. Whats the point in having ID cards when its whe English doing it anyway its not going to stop anything.

ivrm said:
Yes but the Romans were the rules.

Not invited immigrants they were the conquerors and therefore could demand that others did as they did.

and being the conquerors could demand obedience.

As for being bias, Yes I admit I am but my bias is that I expect persons residing in this country to abide by the laws and customs of our nation, and not force theirs views and customs on me and mine.

And so most people do. Some don't - you only have to look at the prisons to see this is so.

Stop blaming whole communities for the actions of the few.

Why do we always seem to need Demons. Not long ago it was people of African descent, the Irish, Poles, Jews, Normans, Saxons....

I love this beautiful culturally and racially mixed country. We are a mongrel nation - long may we remain so.

sao,
the 'quotes' that u have posted from the qur'an do not refer to killing and murdering people. they refer to being good and leading ur life in a good way and believing in and fearing allah.

037.018 Say (O Muhammad): Ye, in truth; and ye will be brought low.
037.019 There is but one Shout, and lo! they behold,
037.020 And say: Ah, woe for us! This is the Day of Judgment.
037.021 This is the Day of Separation, which ye used to deny.
037.022 (And it is said unto the angels): Assemble those who did wrong, together
037.023 Instead of Allah, and lead them to the path to hell;
037.024 And stop them, for they must be questioned.
037.025 What aileth you that ye help not one another ?
037.026 Nay, but this day they make full submission.
037.027 And some of them draw near unto others, mutually questioning.
037.028 They say: Lo! ye used to come unto us, imposing, (swearing that ye spoke
037.029 They answer: Nay, but ye (yourselves) were not believers.
037.030 We had no power over you, but ye were wayward folk.
037.031 Now the Word of our Lord hath been fulfilled concerning us. Lo! we are
037.032 Thus we misled you. Lo! we were (ourselves) astray.
037.033 Then lo! this day they (both) are sharers in the doom.
037.034 Lo! thus deal We with the guilty.
037.035 For when it was said unto them, There is no God save Allah, they were
037.036 And said: Shall we forsake our gods for a mad poet ?
037.037 Nay, but he brought the Truth, and he confirmed those sent (before him).
037.038 Lo! (now) verily ye taste the painful doom -
037.039 Ye are requited naught save what ye did -
037.040 Save single-minded slaves of Allah;
037.041 For them there is a known provision,

037.042 Fruits. And they will be honoured
037.043 In the Gardens of delight,
037.044 On couches facing one another;
037.045 A cup from a gushing spring is brought round for them,
037.046 White, delicious to the drinkers,
037.047 Wherein there is no headache nor are they made mad thereby.
037.048 And with them are those of modest gaze, with lovely eyes,
037.049 (Pure) as they were hidden eggs (of the ostrich).
037.050 And some of them draw near unto others, mutually questioning.
037.051 A speaker of them saith: Lo! I had a comrade
037.052 Who used to say: Art thou in truth of those who put faith (in his words) ?

http://quranline.tripod.com/Qur-pickthall.htm

jaxx said:
sao,
the 'quotes' that u have posted from the qur'an do not refer to killing and murdering people. they refer to being good and leading ur life in a good way and believing in and fearing allah.

037.018 Say (O Muhammad): Ye, in truth; and ye will be brought low.
037.019 There is but one Shout, and lo! they behold,
037.020 And say: Ah, woe for us! This is the Day of Judgment.
037.021 This is the Day of Separation, which ye used to deny.
037.022 (And it is said unto the angels): Assemble those who did wrong, together
037.023 Instead of Allah, and lead them to the path to hell;
037.024 And stop them, for they must be questioned.
037.025 What aileth you that ye help not one another ?
037.026 Nay, but this day they make full submission.
037.027 And some of them draw near unto others, mutually questioning.
037.028 They say: Lo! ye used to come unto us, imposing, (swearing that ye spoke
037.029 They answer: Nay, but ye (yourselves) were not believers.
037.030 We had no power over you, but ye were wayward folk.
037.031 Now the Word of our Lord hath been fulfilled concerning us. Lo! we are
037.032 Thus we misled you. Lo! we were (ourselves) astray.
037.033 Then lo! this day they (both) are sharers in the doom.
037.034 Lo! thus deal We with the guilty.
037.035 For when it was said unto them, There is no God save Allah, they were
037.036 And said: Shall we forsake our gods for a mad poet ?
037.037 Nay, but he brought the Truth, and he confirmed those sent (before him).
037.038 Lo! (now) verily ye taste the painful doom -
037.039 Ye are requited naught save what ye did -
037.040 Save single-minded slaves of Allah;
037.041 For them there is a known provision,

037.042 Fruits. And they will be honoured
037.043 In the Gardens of delight,
037.044 On couches facing one another;
037.045 A cup from a gushing spring is brought round for them,
037.046 White, delicious to the drinkers,
037.047 Wherein there is no headache nor are they made mad thereby.
037.048 And with them are those of modest gaze, with lovely eyes,
037.049 (Pure) as they were hidden eggs (of the ostrich).
037.050 And some of them draw near unto others, mutually questioning.
037.051 A speaker of them saith: Lo! I had a comrade
037.052 Who used to say: Art thou in truth of those who put faith (in his words) ?

http://quranline.tripod.com/Qur-pickthall.htm

Sorry m8 but was there any need to post such a load of bollocks?? I mean c'mon you just don't post stuff like this. I understand you were making a point but quoting the koran (quran). You never see people quoting the bible on here. (Another load of bollcks IMO)

Who wrote this so called Holy book?? J.K. Rowling?? I don't think so. Some bunch of dicks decided they would make some stories up and put them into a book. And then people belive they are true stories?? These are nothing but words. Words interpreted as rules and I for one am against rules, especially like that.

earwig999 said:
Sorry m8 but was there any need to post such a load of bollocks?? I mean c'mon you just don't post stuff like this. I understand you were making a point but quoting the koran (quran). You never see people quoting the bible on here. (Another load of bollcks IMO)

Who wrote this so called Holy book?? J.K. Rowling?? I don't think so. Some bunch of dicks decided they would make some stories up and put them into a book. And then people belive they are true stories?? These are nothing but words. Words interpreted as rules and I for one am against rules, especially like that.
Doe's seem strange yes and very interesting after everything thats happened. Last night the news was about bloody suicide attacks here, Isreal and Iraq. Iraq they even killed 27 children what this after the school children they killed in Russia too :mad:

Now what do all these have in common oh yes They are all Muslim. This small part of Islam though well thats what they keep saying

hamba said:
The majority of the muslims of the world would find the interpretation imposed on the Quran by these fanatics utterly reprehensible.

majority you say. As it has been pointed out here and lots of other places including the news the Koran is not just a so called holy book its a set of rules written in black and white and made so people can choose how to interrupt the rules. Some are very clear in what they say though including beating women. I remember one Asian guy on TV being interviewed last year saying he thought the book was written to control people in the middle east and it just can't work in other places. I then watched the rest of the news and though hmm

remember that anyone who is not of their religion/belief are infidel's and it is OK to mislead or lie to infidel's as they are not of the true faith.

so you can not hold an honest discusion on this subject as you can not believe the answers given.

so sao can post 'quotes' of the qur'an, but wen i do it, it is a load of bollocks??? sao selectively chose a few lines, i posted more to give a fuller/truer picture. this thread has gone from the bombers, and been replaced with ppl hating islam, and doin so in a rude and unjustified way.
the bombers probably had mental issues of there own, i mean they must of. no one of sane mind would do anything like that, we get crazy mad people in all walks of life. to say that it is the fault of the qur'an is wrong, maybe they were influenced by some1 who has twisted there judgement...so then they were influenced by a person. not god..this is a sin, according to the qur'an. killing yourself is a sin, according to the qur'an. killing innocents is a sin, according to the qur'an. so where is this justified by the qu'ran? sao i checked out all ur quotes and non of them justified any brutal actions of this nature.

jaxx said:
so sao can post 'quotes' of the qur'an, but wen i do it, it is a load of bollocks??? sao selectively chose a few lines, i posted more to give a fuller/truer picture. this thread has gone from the bombers, and been replaced with ppl hating islam, and doin so in a rude and unjustified way.
the bombers probably had mental issues of there own, i mean they must of. no one of sane mind would do anything like that, we get crazy mad people in all walks of life. to say that it is the fault of the qur'an is wrong, maybe they were influenced by some1 who has twisted there judgement...so then they were influenced by a person. not god..this is a sin, according to the qur'an. killing yourself is a sin, according to the qur'an. killing innocents is a sin, according to the qur'an. so where is this justified by the qu'ran? sao i checked out all ur quotes and non of them justified any brutal actions of this nature.
1: I have have not said your quote were a load of bollocks
2: The thread has not gone from bombers to people hating Islam. Its been going from the IRA to people saying its nothing to do with Islam. Truth is people can see allot more in Islam than the people who refuse to believe its anything to do with it
3: Bombers had mentel issues is yet another excuse a new one though I'll give you that
4: I agree with you that you get crazy mad people in all walks of life lets just be thankfull they dont all blow themselves up
5: "according to the qur'an. killing yourself is a sin" you better re-write the qur@an then

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

ivrm said:
remember that anyone who is not of their religion/belief are infidel's and it is OK to mislead or lie to infidel's as they are not of the true faith.

so you can not hold an honest discusion on this subject as you can not believe the answers given.

You obviously haven't read much of the Quran - it describes christians as the nearest to Islam - doesn't regard christians as infidels.

hamba said:
You obviously haven't read much of the Quran - it describes christians as the nearest to Islam - doesn't regard christians as infidels.

When I was reading through it I couldn't see anything like that only this

Sao Paulo said:
majority you say. As it has been pointed out here and lots of other places including the news the Koran is not just a so called holy book its a set of rules written in black and white and made so people can choose how to interrupt the rules. Some are very clear in what they say though including beating women. I remember one Asian guy on TV being interviewed last year saying he thought the book was written to control people in the middle east and it just can't work in other places. I then watched the rest of the news and though hmm

I wonder how you would describe The Bible. Take a look at The Ten Commandments.

There is also a lot about war in The Old Testament and pretty nasty stuff, some of it:

Joshua Ch6 V21(on the destruction of Jericho)
"And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox and sheep and ass, with the edge of the sword."

You are as selective in what you chose to represent the Quran as those fanatics who use it as their justification.

Sao Paulo said:
When I was reading through it I couldn't see anything like that only this

Surah 5:85/86

hamba said:
Surah 5:85/86

85-86: They said: "In Allah Almighty do we place our trust. Our Rabb! do not deliver us to the tyrants that they wreak their lust for vengeance upon us and protect us from the persecution of the K'afireen".

:confused:

hamba said:
I wonder how you would describe The Bible. Take a look at The Ten Commandments.

There is also a lot about war in The Old Testament and pretty nasty stuff, some of it:

Joshua Ch6 V21(on the destruction of Jericho)
"And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox and sheep and ass, with the edge of the sword."

You are as selective in what you chose to represent the Quran as those fanatics who use it as their justification.

Don't really pay much attention to it to be honest when was the last time a bible basher blew himself up in the name of god please I would love to know

Sao Paulo said:
Don't really pay much attention to it to be honest when was the last time a bible basher blew himself up in the name of god please I would love to know

Muslims and Christians are equally able to see that much in the Bible and the Quran is clearly about ,and related to, specific times in history.
During the time that the Quran was being formed the world was a very different place than it is today - Muslims were fighting for survival.

The basic spiritual teachings of The Bible, The Quran, and many other scriptures are the same. Always there are people who look selectively at these texts and use them to justify their actions.

I wish you would stop blaming Islam for the behaviour of fanatics.
Blame the fanatics, blame those who incite the fanatics but not Muslims.

You know I would feel a lot safer standing outside Regents Park Mosque on a Friday night than I would outside some football grounds in this country.

As for Bible Bashers - they may not blow themselves up but in the US they have been known to do some pretty nasty stuff.

hamba said:
Muslims and Christians are equally able to see that much in the Bible and the Quran

I think you should watch the news more allot more and not just what happens in this country. There is nothing equal about what people see in the bible and what they see in the quran

Paul Harris in New York
Sunday November 2, 2003
The Observer

President George W. Bush stood before a cheering crowd at a Dallas Christian youth centre last week, and told them about being 'born again' as a Christian.
'If you change their heart, then they change their behaviour. I know,' he said, referring to his own conversion, which led to him giving up drinking.

Behind Bush were two banners. 'King of Kings', proclaimed one. 'Lord of Lords', said the other. The symbolism of how fervent Christianity has become deeply entwined with the most powerful man on the planet could not have been stronger.

jaxx said:

I didn't mean you specifically Jaxx. Both of you are arguing over religions, which is how most WARS are started. Don't turn this into a hate thread. On here we are not like that. People are entitled to thier opinions, but we should not constantly flame other because of thier beliefs.

Like I said The Koran is bollocks, I also said this about the Bible. So what send me to hell.

I think it's time to cool things down on here and remember those who lost thier lives last week. :angelwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back