BNP candidate decks Asian man

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously would not like 2 be those asian guys becuase The BNP probably know where they live now cause in the video they come out of a certain house. Them guyz should never of gone & provoked that bnp candidate & spit in his face. Sound like typical asian guyz thinkin there big & hard. I dont support the bnp & i don't like what those asian guyz did to the bnp in a way its the asian guyz fault.
I bet there mothers & fathers are scared shit now thinking bnp make come bak round to smash there windows. i got 2 say bnp r not soft. hav u seen some of them there big stocky guyz & hav links to crime. i would think 2ice b4 doin wat them asian guyz did.

Spitting is the ultimate act of disrespect, end of story. But that's the social caliber that we allow here on a daily basis, they come here and treat this country like they do their home land - zero respect. It's about time someone stood up and gave them something to think about, this is Britain not Iraq. It's about soddin time!

Spitting is the ultimate act of disrespect, end of story. But that's the social caliber that we allow here on a daily basis, they come here and treat this country like they do their home land - zero respect. It's about time someone stood up and gave them something to think about, this is Britain not Iraq. It's about soddin time!

Please people, do yourselves and everyone a favour by not reacting to comments like this - cheers...

that little lad got away too easy, the BNP guys should break his jaw for his stupidity.

Please people, do yourselves and everyone a favour by not reacting to comments like this - cheers...

If he can start an argument over 'Wireless streaming' in the Ps3 section, this is gonna be too easy.

i would have gave my own mate a slap if he spat on someone
slap.gif

If he can start an argument over 'Wireless streaming' in the Ps3 section, this is gonna be too easy.

Did I start it ? You're quite sure ? You may want to re read since I was one of the few in that thread not trolling and actually offering help. But of course you'll bury me every chance you get because you don't like me end of story so you ain't exactly unbiased.

Besides in this thread what was it I said that's got you two so bent out of shape this time ? Am I not right ? Oh of course, I never am. Someone else saying the same thing can be right, but not me. Grow up. You are the one that follows me around this forum just to stick the boot in so remember that before you get too righteous.

And trust me Cisk if I wanted to start an argument on here it'd be A) way too easy, and B) it'd be world war 3 and we'd all end up banned. Believe that mate.

Last edited:
All the creepy crawlies have come out of the woodwork today.

Anyone wanna buy a waterproof breathable hat?

DSCF7446.jpg

All the creepy crawlies have come out of the woodwork today.

Anyone wanna buy a waterproof breathable hat?

DSCF7446.jpg

Do you find it customary to spit at another human being ? Because you seem to ignore that fact.....spitting isn't like saying **** off, it's about 10 steps beyond. Guy got what he deserved - no racism involved - you spit at anyone in this country then expect to get your face smashed in. It's that simple.

Question: If you were spat on the face like that from asian, white, black, fcukin anyone, how many of you would politely walk away?

To me, this isn't about race or creed, it's about a lout, who obviously likes to go around with his gang and cause bother. He seen a chance to cause bother.

If he spat in my face, I'd rip the little fcukers face off. To me, that's assault and an invitation to have a go back.

End of.

Here's my two cents

Asian - deserved the whoopin spittin was uncalled for.

BNP - feckin idiots.

End Of.

Dont see any need for the race card to be played in this one....

Regardless to who's who. The dirty little fooker got what he deserved!!! I'd kick the shit out of my own brother if he spat at me!!

Was pishin myself watching this.. the lads thought they where ten men.. walking with a bounce.. and then got owned by a fat coont.. lol..

Me personaly would do the same if someone spat in my face but i bet this gets turned into a racial hatred claim..

Shame the bnp wernt carrying 2 by 4's...

Spitting is a Disgusting Habit and to spit in someones face, well that deserves a smack in the gob, dirty barsteward got what he deserved.

Probably a plot against the BNP since freelance photographer there probably looking for a quick buck knowing things were tense in the area.

I notice the same old people on here trying to make this a song and dance about the BNP racism and trying to play the same old tired card, firstly if anyone's racist in this it's the asian, and secondly I am pleased that most people seem to have sense enough to see this for what it is and they aren't having it. For once. Spit at someone here and you have a kicking coming to you and that's the end of it. Think about it would you go to live in another country and spit at the locals ? All joking aside no you certainly would not. Why ? Because we know it's beyond disrespectful at the best of times let alone when you're quite happily taking their more than generous hospitality.

what is he actually saying at the beginning of the clip?

i watched it last night and thought it was "how many of you are robbers" but having looked at it again it's clearly not that.

I don't like the BNp and have no time for them but I wonder what would happen if the roles were reversed on this matter, say for instance an Asian candidate was spat on by a BNP supporter and the Asian guy whacked the BNP guy. Would it get more or less publicity ???

I know I would certainly say he deserved it so I have to say in this case aswell...the guy who spat on him deserved a smack, spitting on someone is a dirty filthy habit, doesn't matter who does it, I will condemn it.

I don't like the BNp and have no time for them but I wonder what would happen if the roles were reversed on this matter, say for instance an Asian candidate was spat on by a BNP supporter and the Asian guy whacked the BNP guy. Would it get more or less publicity ???

Exactly. It'd be a media sensation all over the news.

i watched it last night and thought it was "how many of you are robbers" but having looked at it again it's clearly not that.

To be fair it does sound a lot like that. That's probably what he said, they're obviously chavs hanging around on street corners so he was probably right in what he asked too. How many of us deep down thought the same thing just by looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back