BNP candidate decks Asian man

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF7446.jpg

you do realise that some of your chips are going to fall out of those 2 holes?

Think about it would you go to live in another country and spit at the locals ?

they looked british asians to me so what are u trying to imply!?!?

keep the racist slurs out of this or it will be closed as i see it going one way as fooking usual!!!!

Obviously the media stoked the scene up as a race issue when in reality it was just 3 silly boys out to cause trouble. The biggest mistake they made was spitting in the face of an ex marine - never a good move!!

Im glad the unedited version hit the net just after the bbc london news broadcast - it meant that it couldnt then be chopped and used as an anti BNP slur which I suspect was the original plan.

I imagine it has probably increased the BNP vote in Barking if anything so Im guessing the UAF put ups are feeling pretty silly tonight???

they looked british asians to me so what are u trying to imply!?!?

Erm if you're playing that game then I might be implying that British people don't spit and that the asian had it coming. Note the sarcasm by the way but nonetheless that's what you wanna hear isn't it...lol come on dude....don't be making this out to be more than it is and don't be singling me out either - this has nothing to do with race it's just a few chavs got way out of line and got a kicking for it. And rightly so.

What are you trying to imply ?!

ive edited what you posted and like ive said on here its your one and only warning i wont mess about going through any channels thats required to ban someone i will just do it NO RACIST SLURS SIMPLES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
what is he actually saying at the beginning of the clip?

i watched it last night and thought it was "how many of you are robbers" but having looked at it again it's clearly not that.

it sounded like "theres only this many of us ".. l would think theres a bit more to this than the video is showing

Erm if you're playing that game then I might be implying that British people don't spit and that the asian had it coming. Note the sarcasm by the way but nonetheless that's what you wanna hear isn't it...lol come on dude....don't be making this out to be more than it is and don't be singling me out either - this has nothing to do with race it's just a few chavs got way out of line and got a kicking for it. And rightly so.

What are you trying to imply ?!

what fkin game!? i can now see why ppl get p*ssed of with u coz of ur bullsh*t replies! i asked u a simple question by what u meant yet u come out with garbage...

i agree that they deserved a kicking, spitting is a cowardly act but u saying, ''Think about it would you go to live in another country and spit at the locals?''; from what i gathered is that ur saying even though they are british asians, they are from another country... am i right or wrong?

p.s. funny how u used the term 'pakis' instead of asian. shown ya true colours there!

p.s. funny how u changed the term 'pakis' to asian. shown ya true colours there!

i edited that NL7 we wont be turning this into any form off argumentitive thread what has happened in the video is old news who gives a flying fook i dont all i concerned about is which idiot we get to run the country surely thats more important than arguing about a bunch off pansies that wanted to be on tv one way or another...

it sounded like "theres only this many of us ".. l would think theres a bit more to this than the video is showing

apparently this is what happened.

I wasnt there but a trusted family member was and I will give you his account briefly.

Nick Griffin was attacked a few streets away with fruit etc and was whisked away by his security in a car. The few including Bob Bailey, who is the elected leader of the local council were walking with the aim of more door knocking when a car pulled with the asian lads, they got out and headed straight for the group. The rest you can see on the video, Bob Bailey shouts that they should consider they are outnumbered but they still get in his face and then spit at him. Perhaps the reaction could be considered over the top but spitting is disgusting.

We are supposed to live in a free society and everyone needs to learn to respect this - I personally dont agree with labour policy but it doesnt mean I want to spit in their candidates face after driving around until i find him or her canvassing???

I should add that I in no way support the BNP or their policies but I will stand up for their right to stand for democratic election in the same way as I respect any of the other parties. The day we let democracy slip we will be on our way to a police state!!

i think this might be from the same trusted family member who knows a guy who's cousin has hacked n3 though.

i think this might be from the same trusted family member who knows a guy who's cousin has hacked n3 though.

Apparently the guys a legit sauce.

If anyone spat on me, I would do the same thing... comes under self defence I am afraid.

Spitting on someone is assault, and they were clearly not going to leave it there.... so defending them self in a "pre emptive strike" was appropriate imho.

BNP or any other person, I think they would of taken the same response if spat on.

Sort of disrespect and down right liberty taking of people in this country !

i edited that NL7 we wont be turning this into any form off argumentitive thread what has happened in the video is old news who gives a flying fook i dont all i concerned about is which idiot we get to run the country surely thats more important than arguing about a bunch off pansies that wanted to be on tv one way or another...

lol thats not what anyone is lookin for m8, but when people use derogatory terms then thats exactly where it leads....

Apparently the guys a legit sauce.

I hope hope it's not that reggae reggae sauce off of dragons den.
that stuff is rubbidge.

it made my bum cry really loud.

lol thats not what anyone is lookin for m8, but when people use derogatory terms then thats exactly where it leads....

thats a fair comment NL7 but we see many of these threads end up that way and TBH it gets really boring as ive said before our countrys future is being decided as we speak surely thats more important then this thread.

Raven your the biggest hypocrite i have ever known on this forum or for that matter on any forum i have been on!

Guys, guys, guys... When are you going to learn. Raven is a narcissist; a reaction is exactly what he wants from you - you make his day. He actually stated 2 or 3 posts earlier that he could break out a world war 3 argument if he wanted, becasue he has that power and is very, very proud of it.

That's not a skill or anything to brag about and can all see what his character is, but the only way he could attain that is if you gift it him. Without your reactions he is nothing.

An insecent itch is always asking to be scratched, but if you scratch it too often you will eventually earn a scab. It might be tempting, but please just try to ignore him and eventually he will stop asking to be scratched...

I'm asian and for me those asian guys deserved what they got. No need to give the BNP any more media coverage and give those "people" like Raven any excuse to spout off their bigoted views.

Raven - I guess you've lived in countries like Iraq to be able to give us your expert views on how they live over there?

I doubt he knows a thing about n3!!

All I will say is that the person who gave me the full story is shown on the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back