BNP candidate decks Asian man

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i was there

i would of f*cking kicked the brown out of em to make em white

typical fat fecking asian thinking he is bad

he should go learn how to eat properly then he wouldn't get his fat ass kicked

personally i would take the fucking head of any1 who spat at me, black, white, cuban or asian, thats fucking disgusting......... any1 who does that is a horrible coont in my eyes!!!!!

so why isnt that classed as racism, thats what gets to me, if it was the other way round and a white bloke spitting on a asian or whatever race it would be racist instantly, the way ethnic minorities play the race card is a fuckin joke and used far too often when if it was the other way round nowt would be said at all....

so why isnt that classed as racism, thats what gets to me, if it was the other way round and a white bloke spitting on a asian or whatever race it would be racist instantly, the way ethnic minorities play the race card is a fuckin joke and used far too often when if it was the other way round nowt would be said at all....

Precisely !!! lol poor hard done too's
Got what was coming they did, bunch of ganster wannabees bouncing over looking for sort these bnp bitches out once an for all. Last thing they expected was a good kicking (that's why they picked on the suits) what a pack of shitbags lol. Personally i thought it was hilarious despite all the race cards being chucked about, them 3 got PWNED. All they gained from that little escapade was a few bruises and internet fame as the blokes that got pasted by a bunch of no mark politicians that nobody with any sense takes seriously anyway.
BTW what the fecks a british asian ?

Same thing happens in football now,Just another thing foreign players have brought to the game.
bet the guy didn't expect to be spitting blood after confronting the bnp guys.

Wow look at that....the Man U fans banding together there's a surprise....calling me a hypocrite, well if that's not calling the kettle black then I don't know what is - and I never said I wasn't a hypocrite to start with. Secondly I said if I wanted to start an argument on here it'd be WW3 and this thread proves it as I don't even need to try - the mere posting act sets you off. And finally, I think it speaks volumes that you say all that crap about me and yet you were the one to single me out for stating the exact same things that the majority have said in this thread....or that just about all of you saying shit about me in this or any other thread have had beefs with me in the past. And it's always the same handful of people too. So none of you saying shit about me are as unbiased as you like to come across. Let's not beat around the bush, why don't you just say what's on your mind lads since you obviously believe me to be something I'm not. Look at my rep and my post count - obviously I'm not the politician or the egomaniac here. But I am honest to the bone. You don't like or respect that then you aren't worth my time. And if you don't like me all because you couldn't "win" the debate with me (thats what it boils down to) then that's your axe to grind and I've no crosses to bare. I can hold my head up high knowing I was honest with both you and myself. Simple as.

Last edited:
Wow look at that....the Man U fans banding together there's a surprise....calling me a hypocrite, well if that's not calling the kettle black then I don't know what is - and I never said I wasn't a hypocrite to start with. Secondly I said if I wanted to start an argument on here it'd be WW3 and this thread proves it as I don't even need to try - the mere posting act sets you off. And finally, I think it speaks volumes that you say all that crap about me and yet you were the one to single me out for stating the exact same things that the majority have said in this thread....or that just about all of you saying shit about me in this or any other thread have had beefs with me in the past. And it's always the same handful of elitists. So none of you saying shit about me are as unbiased as you like to come across. Let's not beat around the bush, why don't you just say what's on your mind lads since you obviously believe me to be something I'm not. Look at my rep and my post count - obviously I'm not the politician or the egomaniac here. But I am honest to the bone. You don't like or respect that then you aren't worth my time.

Again guys... You'd be foolish to let him turn yet another thread into 'The Raven Show'... Please bite your lips and ignore...

...Think this thread has had its life span now anyway... can't we close it?

Last edited:
Again guys... You'd be foolish to let him turn yet another thread into 'The Raven Show'... Please bite your lips and ignore...

thats_so_raven-show.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back