BNP candidate decks Asian man

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote "Later however, police said an 18-year-old man attended Barking police station and alleged common assault against another man."

Guess this was the one who started spitting - spitting itself is common assault

The BNP members actually went to the police - but did not file any charges - if the later reports are true it appears one of the instigators has tried to launch an assault charge. By the way its ironic really that the camerman who was filming the incident was attacked himself moments earlier by the asian group and punched but chose not to put out the footage - perhaps a BNP slur was worth more for this freelancer (he was not connected with the BBC who broke the story at all)??

Wrong, he says "How many is there of us?"

The little pricks got what they deserved.

I thought he said robbers too, but when you play it back you can hear it. Just that daft accent that puts you off :)

Maybe the asians thought he said robbers too ;)

Last edited:
The BNP members actually went to the police - but did not file any charges - if the later reports are true it appears one of the instigators has tried to launch an assault charge. By the way its ironic really that the camerman who was filming the incident was attacked himself moments earlier by the asian group and punched but chose not to put out the footage - perhaps a BNP slur was worth more for this freelancer (he was not connected with the BBC who broke the story at all)??

You got a source for that story?

are you sure?

"In the footage, captured by a BBC camera crew, Mr Bailey, who is standing in the neighbouring constituency of Romford, can be seen stumbling over before picking himself up and repeatedly punching a teenager as he lay on the ground.

are you sure?

"In the footage, captured by a BBC camera crew, Mr Bailey, who is standing in the neighbouring constituency of Romford, can be seen stumbling over before picking himself up and repeatedly punching a teenager as he lay on the ground.

100 percent - he was a freelancer - I was told the BNP rules state they do not talk to freelance journos and this guy was just following them away from the main gathering.

The little pricks got what they deserved i think they got off lightly if they spat at me at least one of them bee eating thier food with a straw

its sounds really good with a snippet dont it, "can be seen stumbling over before picking himself up and repeatedly punching a teenager as he lay on the ground"

end of the day, no matter who, they deffo got what they deserved.........

quote "Later however, police said an 18-year-old man attended Barking police station and alleged common assault against another man."

Guess this was the one who started spitting - spitting itself is common assault

Watching the video, the first physical contact was actually by the BNP person when he was approached by the asain guy who had his hands down at the time.

THey walked to the BNP guy they spat at BNP guy end of, and the big Asian guy fights like a woman,they got their just deserts in the end.
These Woonkers give all immigrants a bad name, no respect at all. do that in their own country and the local pigs would thrash them to within an inch of their lives.

I think in a court of law the Asian posse would be seen as 'going looking for trouble' and finding it and making the first assault. Skin colour aside, they are just a bunch of mindless morons, and they come in more colours than jelly babies.

Both parties end up looking pathetic IMO.

From a pugilistic point of view though, I score the round a draw - non of them could fight!!! Idots...

Last edited:
THey walked to the BNP guy they spat at BNP guy end of, and the big Asian guy fights like a woman,they got their just deserts in the end.
These Woonkers give all immigrants a bad name, no respect at all. do that in their own country and the local pigs would thrash them to within an inch of their lives.

I have no disagreement that what the asiains did was wrong however the spitting incident took place after physical contact by the BNP person.

I have no disagreement that what the asiains did was wrong however the spitting incident took place after physical contact by the BNP person.

So does that make it alright then :err:

No mate, the Asian lads aproched the BNP members in a very threatening manor, especially that lad who did the spitting, the BNP man mearly put his hands out to stop him encroching on his personal space any more than what had already - there was nothing wrong with that.

So does that make it alright then :err:

Never said that, just saying that this is not so cut and dry. Both parties could have walked away at any point but both were unwilling to back down.

No doubt the asian guys were looking at creating a scene, especially with the camera there. BNP guys were happy to oblige.

'fight' afterwards was almost pure keystone cops except there did appear to be some kicks aimed at a downed person ?

Never said that, just saying that this is not so cut and dry. Both parties could have walked away at any point but both were unwilling to back down.

No doubt the asian guys were looking at creating a scene, especially with the camera there. BNP guys were happy to oblige.

'fight' afterwards was almost pure keystone cops except there did appear to be some kicks aimed at a downed person ?

Not quiite sure what part of the Asians were the ones who went looking for and found trouble you aren't getting? If he got kicked while he was down, well then he shouldn't have been driving round the streets hunting for BNP member with intentions of kicking off, then he wouldn't be on the floor receiving a kick in the first place!

If the lad was completly unable to defend himself or was seriously injured and the BNP bloke continued to kick him, then that's different story.

In the end it was the BNP members who did back down and walk off - not the young Asian lads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back