BNP candidate decks Asian man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

That was entertaining :)

no need to spit

this is the sort of thing that the BNP breed on

those asian kids should be ashamed of themselves and they are lucky they were not put in hospital

just another example of racial tension and hatred amongst the community

I'm a bit slow, what exactly happened in that video? :err:

How did you ever become a multi-millionaire?!!!

From what I saw in the video, the BNP guy started the quaffle, however...what was said before that by the blokes in order for the BNP dude to say what he said?!

This wouldn't have happened under Churchill, lol

lol, serves him right, he got a few good kicks in as well . Whats even funnier is he even gave him a chance to leave lol.

wonder how long before this is suitably cropped and aired as an unprovoked attack.

From what I saw in the video, the BNP guy started the quaffle, however...what was said before that by the blokes in order for the BNP dude to say what he said?!

I saw two parties in the wrong, and one completely overreact with violence in a fashion they are renowned for. Strange thing is, some people here actually condone that shit.

i cant get the video to load just sits there spinning

I saw two parties in the wrong, and one completely overreact with violence in a fashion they are renowned for. Strange thing is, some people here actually condone that shit.

oooh, Hark at thee with thy serious answer. ;)

Honestly mate, you spit on me and I'll hit you!

Unless, ofcourse you are spitting on my cock as lube ;)

ooh Baby.

I know, he should never of spat at him, nor should he of been in his face...........very well said.

All parties aside, if someone comes over to me , in my face and spits, what sort of reaction do they expect?

Last edited:
Lol, At the start the BNP man asks them 'How many of yous are robbers'

Strange thing is, some people here actually condone that shit.

I don't.

It looks like the BNP looking for a reaction and getting it.

i hate the pricks

Last edited:
It looks like the BNP looking for a reaction and getting it.

So you've seen the full video, maybe you were even there at the time? ;)

You expert you!

All comes down to RESPECT and clearly youngsters today grow up with a lack of it.

When I was a kid I wouldn't dare spit on one of my elders, cos my mum and dad would kick the sh1t out of me!

I wasnt there but a trusted family member was and I will give you his account briefly.

Nick Griffin was attacked a few streets away with fruit etc and was whisked away by his security in a car. The few including Bob Bailey, who is the elected leader of the local council were walking with the aim of more door knocking when a car pulled with the asian lads, they got out and headed straight for the group. The rest you can see on the video, Bob Bailey shouts that they should consider they are outnumbered but they still get in his face and then spit at him. Perhaps the reaction could be considered over the top but spitting is disgusting.

We are supposed to live in a free society and everyone needs to learn to respect this - I personally dont agree with labour policy but it doesnt mean I want to spit in their candidates face after driving around until i find him or her canvassing???

I should add that I in no way support the BNP or their policies but I will stand up for their right to stand for democratic election in the same way as I respect any of the other parties. The day we let democracy slip we will be on our way to a police state!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back