Oops !

Sandra51

DW Regular ++
Reaction score

I've got a problem with my arsenal, doc: Bomb Squad are called to A&E where patient turned up with two-inch-wide WWII shell lodged in his rectum which got there when he 'slipped and fell on it during a clear-out'​

• A man attended an NHS casualty unit with an artillery shell lodged in his rectum
  • The man claimed the incident happened when he tripped and fell on the shell
  • The MoD sent a bomb squad after receiving a request from local police officers
They don't like it up em, but maybe some do

2513311.main_image.jpg

Must be going to jail and taking his last bottle of bucky in 🤪 😂

I've got a problem with my arsenal, doc: Bomb Squad are called to A&E where patient turned up with two-inch-wide WWII shell lodged in his rectum which got there when he 'slipped and fell on it during a clear-out'​

• A man attended an NHS casualty unit with an artillery shell lodged in his rectum
  • The man claimed the incident happened when he tripped and fell on the shell
  • The MoD sent a bomb squad after receiving a request from local police officers
They don't like it up em, but maybe some do
Whatever you do, don't cut the brown wire!!!

Many, many years ago a guy approached me in my local boozer. He told me that a person I regularly drank with had recently been to the Hospital to have a coke bottle removed from his arse.
He wouldn't name him but it was pretty obvious who he was referring to. I had no reason to disbelieve him either as I knew he was some sort of orderly who worked in the operating theatres.

I did still have a drink with this guy but things somehow never felt the same :oops:

Back