Bloody murdering cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the reasoning there, its one way to pursue it. But it may fall to the cat being a "free spirit" notion.

At the risk of going round the loop again whay is it when cats kill they are being free spirits but if my dog grabs a cat in my garden while I'm indoors he (and me) are willful killers?

Have you got any kids?perhaps not but i'd die for mine,and if it meant getting rid of cat or my son possibly being affected by cat shit,no option.

As for the rest of your post,wtf are you on.....................

id take better care as to make sure he doesnt pick up shit. if he was playing in the garden id pick up the cat shit and bin it so it was safe for my son/daughter to play. its not rocket science ffs

At the risk of going round the loop again whay is it when cats kill they are being free spirits but if my dog grabs a cat in my garden while I'm indoors he (and me) are willful killers?

dogs can be trained much easier than cats and if the dog is treat the wrong way it will become viscious and violent, so will a cat maybe but dogs are easy to teach.

id take better care as to make sure he doesnt pick up shit. if he was playing in the garden id pick up the cat shit and bin it so it was safe for my son/daughter to play. its not rocket science ffs

dogs can be trained much easier than cats and if the dog is treat the wrong way it will become viscious and violent, so will a cat maybe but dogs are easy to teach.

If you dont see it, you cant pick it up.

Ultimately next step was to remove what was leaving it there.

I agree, its always sensible for a cat to wear a collar with a bell on it, but some cats can take them off. As they are safety collars with an elastic bit in case the cat gets stuck it can release its head.

I've never understood this, and maybe it is what puts some owners off of putting collars on their pets.
Surely a cat's head and its arse end are both much bigger than the diameter of its neck, even with collar & bell? Maybe a snug fitting collar would be less likely to catch.
Out of interest, has anyone ever seen a cat stuck somewhere by its collar?

To some the cat is a legitimate food source, Many people in other countries eat cats
so catch the little fcuker and throw him on the barbee and by the way Guinea Pig is a staple food in Peru

So maybe we should all just tuck in

They can and do get caught by there collars, in hedges mostly, the elastic collar will, if enough force is used come off, allowing the cat to carry on being a cat, shitting where it wants and killing what it wants, that's what they do, Cat should of had a bell, run should of had a chicken wire cover.

Ha Ha. Forgve me for not pissing myself with laughter. Perhaps you would like to explain the joke to my poor kid who sobbed herself to sleep tonight after we buried what was left of her pet this afternoon.

I can if you like - but you must admit it was pretty dumb not covering the run correctly. Ultimatly (as is being echoed here) you are to blame for not keeping the animal correctly. why dont you explain that to her instead of blaming the moggy.

On a completely empathatic note towards your daughter I hope she recovers from this traumatic experience soon. I would give her a couple of weeks to let go before considering replacing it if that is your plan

if it aint a cat it will be a fox or a badger

sorry but this is bs

how many cases did you hear of cats going berserk and attacking people

Sorry to hear about your pet getting killed,
I dont hate cats but get p!ssed off with next doors crapping in my garden.
maybe they should be sent out in these ;)

2.jpg

In all fairness, there is a large potential that anyone who enjoys a kebab in the UK is incredibly satisfied with cat meat each time they order a portion of the wonder food. At least according to the Daily Mail....

You got a link?

love the cat carrier where can i get one :D.....

think it was pretty silly to leave the run top open.....but cannot be nice for daughter to witness such an event also ...

cats are not the best pets....next door to us dont even let hers in the house...so wots the point!!!!!!....yet they love to try and crap in me garden lucky for me i have a cat repeller..(dog)..:banana::banana:

In all fairness, there is a large potential that anyone who enjoys a kebab in the UK is incredibly satisfied with cat meat each time they order a portion of the wonder food. At least according to the Daily Mail....

Is this old one still doing the rounds?
Good old Daily Mail. Last time I heard this it was about Chinese takeaway chicken...
Brings a whole new meaning to 'Kattomeat'

Last edited:
Next door's cat sneaked up and slaughtered my daughter's Guinea pig. Not surprisingly, she is heartbroken. The neighbour has offered to replace the pet, but it ain't quite the same.

The neighbour also used the "its only in their nature" excuse. I'm tempted to borrow a greyhound or terrier to maul her cat and see how she likes to hear "its only in their nature" then.

This cat is a spoilt fat tabby that eats a meal then goes out to find something to torture and kill (like most cats do) a one track mind. It even kills butterflies and grasshoppers. It destroyed a whole brood of young robins as they left the nest earlier this year, witnessd by my daughter again. I'm sure the massive over-population of cats in many areas like this has drastically affected garden birds and other wildlife. No wonder sparrows and thrushes are becoming scarce

I grew up with both dogs and cats as pets. I don't understand what pleasure owners get from their cats. The best you can expect is that they sit on your lap and purr, and look interested when they see you and rub around your legs if food is expected. Dogs on the other hand can worship you and follow you to the end. I remember I got much more affection from my pet rat than from the family moggy.

Cats are dangerous animals, and there are too many of the things. My wife has scars on her leg from an unprovoked attack from a looney Siamese when she was young. I wish owners would follow the advice to at least put bells on the bloody things to give other animals some chance. Even if someone bred a toothless and clawless variety I expect they would suck things to death. Maybe if they had to be registered like other dangerous breeds owners would be more responsible.

Final rant, why do so many 'cat lovers' need to have 2, 3, 4, 5 or more of the bloody things?

I agree with you mate BIGTIME....

We had never owned a cat before and some years back we decided to take the plunge and buy a pure white persian cat, pedigree papers the lot, cost a lot of money from a top source, hundreds of pounds and that was many years back. BIG MISTAKE.

Dont get me wrong, the cat was beautiful and all that, took extreme care and grooming though, but anyways, thats a persian.

It was back then we noticed after a very short period of time of owning the cat that we seen in reality how filthy these creatures really are, everything from the litter tray being in the house for piss and shit, to the cat using the litter tray then jumping up on food surfaces etc, how disgusting, even worse is watching the cat grooming its self on the food surfaces, and then the other one is people actually putting the cats food in a dish and the cat is actually taking bits from the dish and eating off the food surface, again, how disgusting is that ?

It wasnt long at all before we sold the cat after a few months for all those reasons, and the one main thing that really got me was one day a friend came round and i suggested we have some sandwich's, so i made them up as you do and guess what, we had to pick out the cat hairs from the sandwiches, it was fookin disgusting to put it politley, and very embarrising as my friend had witnessed it, after that pussy was sold instantly, full stop...disgusting animals.

It only ever had one use that cat really, it caught some mice in the house as we live in a wooded area, but even at that, it was still disgusting, why o why people want stinking filthy disgusting rat eating mouse eating bird eating cats and then let them roll on the food surfaces in the kitchen after using the litter tray is totally beyond me...

I've never understood this, and maybe it is what puts some owners off of putting collars on their pets.
Surely a cat's head and its arse end are both much bigger than the diameter of its neck, even with collar & bell? Maybe a snug fitting collar would be less likely to catch.
Out of interest, has anyone ever seen a cat stuck somewhere by its collar?

yep, many years ago one of my cats got caught on one of the catches as it jumped out the window. the thing was just hanging there helpless. i have never seen a cat caught by its collar, for any time anyway, if its feet are on the ground though.

It was back then we noticed after a very short period of time of owning the cat that we seen in reality how filthy these creatures really are, everything from the litter tray being in the house for piss and shit, to the cat using the litter tray then jumping up on food surfaces etc, how disgusting, even worse is watching the cat grooming its self on the food surfaces, and then the other one is people actually putting the cats food in a dish and the cat is actually taking bits from the dish and eating off the food surface, again, how disgusting is that ?

It wasnt long at all before we sold the cat after a few months for all those reasons, and the one main thing that really got me was one day a friend came round and i suggested we have some sandwich's, so i made them up as you do and guess what, we had to pick out the cat hairs from the sandwiches, it was fookin disgusting to put it politley, and very embarrising as my friend had witnessed it, after that pussy was sold instantly, full stop...disgusting animals.

It only ever had one use that cat really, it caught some mice in the house as we live in a wooded area, but even at that, it was still disgusting, why o why people want stinking filthy disgusting rat eating mouse eating bird eating cats and then let them roll on the food surfaces in the kitchen after using the litter tray is totally beyond me...

At a loss with this one but ill have a go

1 This is like saying you dont own a toilet because you have to shit in it - "how disgusting" , get a cat flap if you want it to poo outside (but then you will be cleaning it up later)

2 dont let the cat on - especially cleaning itself on food services. They can be trained quite easily, but just to be sure wipe down surfaces two to three times a day as you normally would when preparing food on them.

3 put a door on the kitchen of you dont want them in it

oh and with the sandwich thing - you have the power to clean and wipe down your food preparation area, if there were that many cat hairs in them then you are obviously not cleaning it correctly and you mate is more likely to think you are being grotty

If you buy anything with an anus it is going to shit somewhere and no animal can wash their hands effectivley afterwards, quite frankly I am gobsmacked that common scence didnt kick in and you do some research before making such a foolhardy investment on an animal

Of course it's the cat owners fault. Nobody forces them to keep the nasty little fookers.

P.S. Why can't cats crap in their own gardens?

Good question, they are horrible creatures who crap in eveyones garden but their owners.

Next time my neighbours cat craps in my garden i'm gonna go round to their house, drop my trousers and crap all over their flowerbeds, see how they like it....

They should keep the nasty critters locked up in their own property!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back