Bloody murdering cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Clap::Clap: To MH for showing he has a sense of humour lol. I rekon you must have hovered your finger over the ban button lol

Surely one point to be made here is that cat owners SHOULD be more responsible for the action of their pets, maybe by at least fitting them with bells? The suggestions & statements made by some posters may not be of the most adult nature, but I don't see any personal abuse directed by them against cat OWNERS in this thread.

Time for a Man to Cat chat, going to tell my cat the do and don'ts if he wants to live in this house. I've put bells on him but his still shitting in someone elses garden

Or even better tried and tested,mix a water and caustic soda in a bucket,next time it trespasses throw said mixture over cat.
It wont wander in there again.

Picture the scene..........................

Your 4 yr old playing in garden,comes in the house with cat shit over hands,this stuff also blinds kids,this cat local to me was crapping on the grass.

Perhaps i should have built a run in the garden for my son.

:Clap::Clap: To MH for showing he has a sense of humour lol. I rekon you must have hovered your finger over the ban button lol

put your spoon away IANB

Time to start a poll

Kill the cat or let it live

if it inconviences you in any way it's obvious you should kill it - hopefully you'll apply the same approach to life in general - OAP's in supermarkets - kill 'em - other road users - kill 'em etc. etc.

evolution has made cats bloody minded psychopathic nutters that quite like torturing things for entertainment - thats why we like them - cute, cuddly psychopaths - just like us

Guinea pigs are little bastards that just eat poor old grass for no reason, even though they have a perfectly good bowl of dried stuff and a water bottle they will go out and KILL innocent living grass left and right - even if they have JUST EATEN dont even get me started on my poor dandylions *sniff*. What do the owners do about it - nothing at all. I know it is in guenea pigs nature to eat grass but it shouldent be allowed.
Its whats wrong with this country and if I see one ill shoot it in the face if you know what I mean.

why oh why cant owners of gunea pigs protect the poor grass and leaves like this
360584602_368dadb3d2.jpg

Guinea pigs are little bastards that just eat poor old grass for no reason, even though they have a perfectly good bowl of dried stuff and a water bottle they will go out and KILL innocent living grass left and right - even if they have JUST EATEN dont even get me started on my poor dandylions *sniff*. What do the owners do about it - nothing at all. I know it is in guenea pigs nature to eat grass but it shouldent be allowed.
Its whats wrong with this country and if I see one ill shoot it in the face if you know what I mean.

why oh why cant owners of gunea pigs protect the poor grass and leaves like this

Ha Ha. Forgve me for not pissing myself with laughter. Perhaps you would like to explain the joke to my poor kid who sobbed herself to sleep tonight after we buried what was left of her pet this afternoon.

Picture the scene..........................

Your 4 yr old playing in garden,comes in the house with cat shit over hands,this stuff also blinds kids,this cat local to me was crapping on the grass.

Perhaps i should have built a run in the garden for my son.

was nature there before your house knocked down all those trees in your area.

your house was probably built on greenland where alot of animals lived them a construction site was there, knocked down the trees and the surrounding area, probably killed all the animals living there as there homes were destroyed to make way for you, now i have an idea, lets knock down your house kill you and build something else there.

now lets all stop being silly about a fecking cat and lets all be human, some things happen, its nature.

one more thing, on my way to work every morning, i go through the countryside(thats where a wouldnt have been many moons ago ust greennery) and i see squashed hedgehogs, squirrels etc on the road, so im ust off to my local p[olice station to tell them there has been a mass murder on the road so they can look for the guy that ran them over. poor things, coming out of there homely bush to get ran over by a human being.

Like a wizards sleeve!

And hairy.... ;)

My daughter has a guinea pig and that's had a couple of good years outside in it's hutch and pen.

We were advised to take it indoors earlier this year as a few of my neighbours have seen a fox in the area.

Apparently a fox will use all its force to get into a hutch for some scoff.

was nature there before your house knocked down all those trees in your area.

your house was probably built on greenland where alot of animals lived them a construction site was there, knocked down the trees and the surrounding area, probably killed all the animals living there as there homes were destroyed to make way for you, now i have an idea, lets knock down your house kill you and build something else there.

now lets all stop being silly about a fecking cat and lets all be human, some things happen, its nature.

one more thing, on my way to work every morning, i go through the countryside(thats where a wouldnt have been many moons ago ust greennery) and i see squashed hedgehogs, squirrels etc on the road, so im ust off to my local p[olice station to tell them there has been a mass murder on the road so they can look for the guy that ran them over. poor things, coming out of there homely bush to get ran over by a human being.

Have you got any kids?perhaps not but i'd die for mine,and if it meant getting rid of cat or my son possibly being affected by cat shit,no option.

As for the rest of your post,wtf are you on.....................

well i have 4 cats and i wouldnt trade them for anything else(pet wise) dogs are stupid and blindly loyal-you could beat the shit out of a dog,and it would be back wagging its bloody tail at your feet in 5 mins

i like that my cats bring me presents back-it shows appreciation ,i like that my cats choose to come and sit on my lap because they want to-not because they feel they have to

my oldest cat brought me a squirell the other day-and i was proud of it,it must have had a right job catching it

and forgive me for being stupid but why have such a small animal kept outside

im no fan of rodents as pets,but if my kid wanted one as a pet-it would be kept inside

I'm fairly sure if your kid was to play with any type of shit - even sainted rodent shit - then there might be possible health implications - surely it might be a better and more productive idea (rather than going on a rampage and killing all cats in the UK) to simply teach children that shit should not be placed in eye's, mouths or even ears - you'd be amazed how many households have both children and cats where the children dont go blind

Last edited:
Invest in a cheap air rifle,keeps most cats away.

Or even better tried and tested,mix a water and caustic soda in a bucket,next time it trespasses throw said mixture over cat.
It wont wander in there again.

Have you got any kids?perhaps not but i'd die for mine,and if it meant getting rid of cat or my son possibly being affected by cat shit,no option.

As for the rest of your post,wtf are you on.....................

Do you still keep a cat
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/158250/

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have 4 cats and i wouldnt trade them for anything else(pet wise) dogs are stupid and blindly loyal-you could beat the shit out of a dog,and it would be back wagging its bloody tail at your feet in 5 mins

i like that my cats bring me presents back-it shows appreciation ,i like that my cats choose to come and sit on my lap because they want to-not because they feel they have to

my oldest cat brought me a squirell the other day-and i was proud of it,it must have had a right job catching it

and forgive me for being stupid but why have such a small animal kept outside

im no fan of rodents as pets,but if my kid wanted one as a pet-it would be kept inside

Bloody murdering cats - (and irresposible mult-owners) Q.E.D.

Bloody murdering cats - (and irresposible mult-owners) Q.E.D.

Too right m8. "My cats are killers, and I'm proud of them" innit.

I got a flamin comment about the size of my penis here ysterday when i talked about my dog doing that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back