Bloody murdering cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time i checked a cat hasent ever killed a child.

All you people boasting about how you let your dogs kill cats, i would seem to think these would be the same dogs who could go on to attack a young child,

such as the pitbull in the news who killed that young girl.

Cats may kill mice, Guinea pigs and so on but are no real harm, a nasty scratch at worst.

Last time i checked a cat hasent ever killed a child.

All you people boasting about how you let your dogs kill cats, i would seem to think these would be the same dogs who could go on to attack a young child,

such as the pitbull in the news who killed that young girl.

Cats may kill mice, Guinea pigs and so on but are no real harm, a nasty scratch at worst.

good luck mate in telling them, they wont listen to you, thats why ive gave up.

Yes they have: Children Mauled and Killed by Captive Big Cats

And to balance it out: Child Killed Trying to Save a Cat. - Article Preview - The New York Times

This argument, like many, has no clear conclusion. Some people love cats, some people hate them - both for various reasons.

Cats are hunting animals, they will stalk there prey its as simple as that. So, to stop your pets from being killed you just need to take simple precautions - like putting a bell on the cat and making sure your pets are adequately protected from those that will cause harm.

that first link isnt very realistic in britain though is it karym? and the 2nd link, well theres no article to read.

The first link is there to highlight the fact that cats are hunters, fairly obvious really. Whilst the second is there to illustrate that whilst these animals cause a nuisance they are much loved pets, to be honest the title of the link says it all really. BTW, did you click on the read article link?

no i didnt see it.

im sure ive put somewhere in this thread that there hunters already.

well next time a cat comes in my pond and kills my fish, im going to rant about it, even though i shoulda have a net over the pond to stop the cat getting them, it isnt my fault its the owners as they should have a camera on the cat so they can see at all times where the thing is, and maybe one on its arse too so they can see if its shat somewhere.

You have entirely missed the point havent you?

If you want your pets to stay out of the jaws of a deadly beast like a tabbie cat, protect them. And if you own one of these muderous creatures then tie a bell to it (and when I say muderous, the ones you know that like to kill for fun).

no i havnt missed the point at all, its just a silly rant. hes blaming the owner, but some cats have more than one owner. and the owner of the guinea pig is partially to blame because he didnt protect the guinea pig properly by not putting a roof on the enclosure.

lol i was talking about a cat not a bloody tiger.

Im bored of this now so fine cars ARE evil and if you have a cute little kitten it will probably smother your family and stab your nan out of sheer spite and hatred
hitler-cat.jpg

Im bored of this now so fine cars ARE evil and if you have a cute little kitten it will probably smother your family and stab your nan out of sheer spite and hatred

You forgot about them crapping on your grave.... :proud:

Last edited:
I think this thread has been cremated

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back