Bloody murdering cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I told you mine was the size of a Wizards Sleeve....

And you were stating you would ACTIVELY allow or send your dog to kill the Cat

anyway read this!

i dont see the point in people having loads of cats, dogs, or any other animal really

they need feeding (unless they kill their own food, but then what are they killing) cleaning up after and making sure theyre ok

ive got a few plants, and thats as far as ill go, but the kids have birds, a dog, spiders, hamsters and allsorts, and if a neighbours pet killed one of my kids pets, then gave me the 'its nature' speech, id have no problems in speeding up natures way of making sure that everything dies in the end

even though your little girl is upset, its also a very valuable life lesson, nothing lasts forever, things you love will die and be lost, wether its a small pet to a neighbours cat, or a loved one to disease, injury or old age, in a way its preparing her for the inevitable and when a loved relative passes you can now ease the pain by saying theyve gone to look after the guinea pig

I'm fairly sure if your kid was to play with any type of shit - even sainted rodent shit - then there might be possible health implications - surely it might be a better and more productive idea (rather than going on a rampage and killing all cats in the UK) to simply teach children that shit should not be placed in eye's, mouths or even ears - you'd be amazed how many households have both children and cats where the children dont go blind

I played with plenty of things as a kid,as such you look to guidance from your parents,after the event my son was wise to this.Plenty of things in life carry health implications take asbestos,the implications were realised years later.
As for it being over the top,maybe so.
As for the cat who knows what became of it.

and I told you mine was the size of a Wizards Sleeve....

And you were stating you would ACTIVELY allow or send your dog to kill the Cat

anyway read this!

His not the only one who needs to read it

Think it is disgraceful that anyone is allowed to post methods on ways to intentionally harm any animal on an open forum

Last edited:
I seen a cat once dig a hole in next doors garden, do its business and cover it over... i thought it was amazing!

^ lol... What a funny rant... lol a cat kills a rodent and its called a murderer... The rodent should have been smarter like in Tom and Jerry :)

ffs, you leave an animal in an insecure enclosure and blame something else for the mistake???

sorry mate, cats can be a pain, but you killed the Guinea pig.

then some kid goes and digs it out

PMSL..........................Let it go Tony it aint good for you harbouring grudges,although equally i'm flattered.
You linked to my imaginary cat,perhaps you can now link to the 'spat' we had previously.
All this attention is making me blush...........big boy.

PMSL..........................Let it go Tony it aint good for you harbouring grudges,although equally i'm flattered.
You linked to my imaginary cat,perhaps you can now link to the 'spat' we had previously.
All this attention is making me blush...........big boy.

From my point thats forgotten I'm not harbouring any grudges especially for an imaginary person.

Back to this post it's disgusting how you can get away on an open forum on advising other members on ways to harm an animal

Are you the moderators pet?

All types of pet need protection - from cats to ginuea pigs. If we choose to make ourselves responsible for the pet, then its safety is ours to maintain as well...

So how do we protect them from a loose cannon with an air gun?

I hate cats but i would never harm or wish to see them harmed. At Donnie i think lol. If you poured caustic over your garden to harm the cat to protect your kid then your a fool and a bloody iresponsible one at that not only would the caustic harm the cat it could kill your own child , think on m8

Because of the cat kill yesterday I spoke to the RSPCA for advice this afternoon. They told me

• All owned cats should wear a collar with the owners name in case they are lost or injured.
  • The collar should have a bell or bells attached for the sake of other wildlife (they treat many casualties of cats each week).
  • They can be called out to catch neuter and rehome wandering cats if the owner cannot be identified.

To keep cats out of your garden they suggested

• A powerful water pistol (super soaker).
  • Engine grease or anti-climb paint on the top of walls or fences
  • An utrasonic 'cat gun' or repeller unit from Maplins, details below.

Maplins Order Code: N90FU
Detects and repels cats without harming them
Protects lawns, flower beds, bird feeders and ponds
Monitors a 98° arc up to a distance of 12 metres
Cats trigger a burst of continuously variable ultrasound (unheard by humans)
Motion detector conserves battery life
Weather resistant unit

---But it'll cost you £30 (money well spent if it works).

I think this is useful information. I hope you do too.

Last edited:
Because of the cat kill yesterday I spoke to the RSPCA for advice this afternoon. They told me

• All owned cats should wear a collar with the owners name in case they are lost or injured.
  • The collar should have a bell or bells attached for the sake of other wildlife (they treat many casualties of cats each week).
  • They can be called out to catch neuter and rehome wandering cats if the owner cannot be identified.

To keep cats out of your garden they suggested

• A powerful water pistol (super soaker).
  • Engine grease or anti-climb paint on the top of walls or fences
  • An utrasonic 'cat gun' or repeller unit from Maplins, details below.

Maplins Order Code: N90FU
Detects and repels cats without harming them
Protects lawns, flower beds, bird feeders and ponds
Monitors a 98° arc up to a distance of 12 metres
Cats trigger a burst of continuously variable ultrasound (unheard by humans)
Motion detector conserves battery life
Weather resistant unit
-But it'll cost you £30 (money well spent if it works).

I think this is useful information. I hope you do too.

I agree, its always sensible for a cat to wear a collar with a bell on it, but some cats can take them off. As they are safety collars with an elastic bit in case the cat gets stuck it can release its head. I also don't see an issue with a super soaker, you could say that's harmless "sport?!?"

I can't believe that this is the most active thread on the forum. I guess you guys must love slaughtering pussy.

:silly: Also the suggestion of caustic soda in a bucket, that was very irresponsible and I wasn't expecting that from a seasoned member. A bucket just wouldn't do the job, I'd opt for a water pistol for greater accuracy and to guarantee blindness. :silly:

Failing the above some cat mines could do the trick but your kids would have to watch their step. www.gardencatmines.com

the leaflet posted says about cats being property, and if theyre hurt by another persons animal (dog) then the person who owns the dog can be done for criminal damage. as the guinea pig was also someones property, surely it could work the other way with the cat owner being done for criminal damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back