Blade Media BM7000HD

yeah found stv also the USB recording is a bit crap in that it records fine but cant play it back even on PC was told SMplayer works but it didnt for me ;-( will send details of STV when i find it again lol
use gom plaeyer m8

just been reading this as my mate is picking one of these up at the weekend and I will go over Sunday night and hopefully set it up for him.....fingers crossed..

just been reading this as my mate is picking one of these up at the weekend and I will go over Sunday night and hopefully set it up for him.....fingers crossed..

its a 5 min job mate one of the easiest boxes on the market to set up

its a 5 min job mate one of the easiest boxes on the market to set up

I am giving him a share of my sub so hopefully going to edit the config file before I go over there and just copy it on.
copy on image 1st
copy over channel lists or just scan?
put in c line info

hopefully all done

go to menu and the 4th tab in then downloads
you will see the both files highlight the flash file and hit ok

got it mate thanks, I was going into file manager and not downloads...
only problem is that he is not getting any HD channels? but I have them on my sub, rescanning box now although all channels were there but HD were scrambled...

just thinking I am using multi room card in dreambox to share and although I have HD subscription will this be on my multiroom card also? but it is only a sky+ box it is registered in....
would I have to get hold of an HD box for the multiroom card and register it with sly

yip it will be on the main card and not active on the multi room
just get hold of a cheap hd box and then call them to pair with box
and activate

yip it will be on the main card and not active on the multi room
just get hold of a cheap hd box and then call them to pair with box
and activate

been reading about on net and a few places have stated that you have to pay for second HD account on the multiroom card....
also would they know the box the card is paired with is not HD (it was given to me but not by sly) if i then just transferred HD entitlements from main card to multiroom card?
I do not want to go out and pay for an HD box that is going to sit and only used to update card every month..

why not just use other card in server? or check gumtree for a cheap hd box
but sky will ask for box details before them can pair the card to it

Last edited:
why not just use other card in server? or check gumtree for a cheap hd box
but sky will ask for box details before them can pair the card to it

I like HD....lol... reason I got multiroom as wife uses recording all the time so kept sly box in living room and card for multiroom box goes in dreambox and shares to 2 kids rooms and mate at work, finally got my other m8 to get a box and he got the blade HD box as I told him I had an HD sub.....not knowing I have to get an HD box for the multiroom card first and then pay another HD sub.....fecker so it is not helping me any with package payment as only 10pounds per month for m8 and hd sub will be 10.25 extra per month so I will be out of pocket..lol..
and the only reason he bought hd box was because I told him I had it, he could have bought the sd box at less than half the price

can a blade 7000s receive PPV channel (sly box office) if a server is offering it?

yes you do get sly boxoffice if active on server,also in menus under sbo or where it say all the numbers you will get all footy matches (abit like the red button)

Back