bk from cr 3.3

let me know if u remember what byte that was mate :) i can have a look around it then

ok this byte gives what looks like first 8 bk byte ox00931cccff.put a space in between the ff and it gives full bk but it looks dodgy to many f,s.will look for other byte now.Eg bk looks like 3E 42 66 99 20 00 20 00.thiis using bke.v22

the byte has changed since yesterday.

i think we need a new byte.

what area you in hotmale? what version have u upgraded to? we are in purenthell and have been running on cr 3.3 for quite a while now!!! So far there has been no joy in finding the new byte :(

sorry mate im in beds, ive had no problems finding the bk up till monday

on sunday i could a brand new sammy stuck it in the feed, let the software update, made a au funcard.

then yesterday i had to get the information back again so i done the same thing again but this time on bke2.2 i get the ird but bk is all 00's

i tried this with a couple of friends new boxes and the same problem, i think the bytes changed again.

join the gang, we are all waiting for the new bytes, having same problem, tried every method, every way known, but still get a bk of 0000000000!!!!

just an update, just a had a mate try a sammy for a n*l area and it worked with bke 2.2 he used bytes -

[NTL]
IRD =0x20020004
BOXKEY =0x00F6A8A8

but i cant get my bk using same method something must be going wrong sumwhere dont know wot ????

is the box running 3.3? and had the box updated befor he retreaved the bk?

nothing is goin wrong jtag a box tht you already aav the bk for and find what byte it lies under let us all know or tell me how to do it im willing to take the risk my self

not sure if sotware it was, but he did clear the board by shorting the battery then connected it to stream, to update box then he used bke and got his bk? but it wont work for me??

how do u jtag a pace 4001 or a 4010??? ill try this

SUCCESS​
:)
just follow what mark 1832 posted here
you can connect the jtag but dont start ocd until (as he explains) the start up appers at the bottom right
now that that is sorted we can get stuck into fixing this tit2 au problem lol :)

Last edited:
mad said:
SUCCESS​
:)
just follow what mark 1832 posted HERE
you can connect the jtag but dont start ocd until (as he explains) the start up appers at the bottom right
now that that is sorted we can get stuck into fixing this tit2 au problem lol :)

says link dont work

Was Having the same problem this morning just couldn't get the box key so I went off to work came back & tried again this time I changed the CW Bytes in BK 2.2 to

[CW]
IRD =0x20020004
BOXKEY =0x00942d24

& hey presto worked a treat, hope this hlps anyone out there.

i find it easier to get the bk by making sure that i have shorted the battery first, then run sdt (ntl area) with the bytes changed to BYTE 0x00F6A8A8. works nearly everytime. software version cr3.3

abs001 said:
Was Having the same problem this morning just couldn't get the box key so I went off to work came back & tried again this time I changed the CW Bytes in BK 2.2 to

[CW]
IRD =0x20020004
BOXKEY =0x00942d24

& hey presto worked a treat, hope this hlps anyone out there.

Thanks mate it helped me plenty :)

Back