Xbox 360 Reset Glitch Hack - Unsigned Code on current Kernels incl. X360 SLIM

i like the look of this. cheers

This could come in pretty handy for us with newer X360s, nice one

I have a couple of the parts here (I think!)

I bought the cmod in germany (only had one left too)

I have 40pin sockets here.

The jtag cable I'm trying to source, can only assume I could manually solder one up. It appears to only go to a pin header anyway.

coool this sounds good dose any one one of any lit that are on sale thanks

Ordered my kit

Is this the kind of service that could be offered to other members not skilled enough to do it themselves?

Would love to play DLC and XBA contect on my console.

will this allow us to play backups directly from hdd ? As i have a slim with hitachi drive which has no lt firmware for it . ie would i still need a slim that can run lt ? or could i play back ups without needing to flash dvd drive ?

Eventually it will allow backups on slim from HDD.

I can do other peoples, sure, but for now, its one kit per console.

A JTAG reboots into a new dash, this exploit is so early in the boot process, you can just 'boot' unsigned code :)

Thank god this has happened.

The jtag community is a cold lonely place, will be great to see more support once there are more machines capable of doing the stuff a jtag can do.

Roll on XBMC :)

Blimey, everywhere in the world seems to have sold out of these things.
I have managed to get a couple though.

Will crack my console open and have a play :)

if this can play xbla and hard drive games, i will be after one if somone is doing for a nice price for me :)

From what Ive been reading Team xecutor are planning an addon for the xnand which will allow this to be done a lot easier. As the jtag scene went quiet this has kick started it all over again, Ive got a couple of consoles lying around Im gonna try this on as ive ****ed my jtag by over screwing the base plate on an xclamp fix too hard. This is going to be huge now as the new games coming out on the XDG3 format discs can be played via the hard drive.

Xecuter CoolRunner: New Nand-X Addon for Reset Glitch Hack | Team Xecuter

is the new box quieter ? its just i generally play at night time when the wife is sleeping and well dont wanna wake her ;-)

Tell her to sleep in my bed then ;)

It's alot quieter, even more so if playing from HDD

Back