Xbox 360 Reset Glitch Hack - Unsigned Code on current Kernels incl. X360 SLIM

A nand x and a glitch chip is ask you need.

cheers mate, I might do a tutorial actually for doing the whole job if you could contribute it would probably save a lot of hassle for everyone

You need to program the glitch chip but podger showed how on tx forums using a ck 3

Just like to thank Oggy for using this glitch to get the dvd keys I needed off two boxes :)

I've done a fair few now, I find the 'Matrix Glitcher' chips to be the worst of the lot (only work ok with phats) and the self made clpd's like about to work much better, also for some who have an lpt port that kicks out the right voltage u can make a jtag programmer for the chips using just one resistor, I'm awaiting my shipment of TX Coolrunners but will post soon as I've had a go with them :)

Oh the 4k7 one?

That never worked for me but I did try in am hurry

is that right,ive been keeping one eye on this but not really paid that much attention,but now it seems to be bearing fruit i decided to give it a try

and when reading up theres bloody loads of glitch chip,xlinx dev boards some maximus stuff ive only seen on redboxmods-

ive already got nand x,ive got a jasper i want to do to replace my aging falcon jtag and i plan to get a slim too

so if i get a couple of glitch chips im good to go,from what ive read i thought the chip needed programming as well as the nand and some form of jtag interface for the (glitch chip)

Pretty sure you were a cock to me before, so, you can search to your hearts content.

im waiting for this one to come out, its supposed to be a bit quicker and there are mentions of other features

Pretty sure you were a cock to me before, so, you can search to your hearts content.

thats the spirit oggy,ive no recolection of having any interaction with you at all but thank you for taking the time to reply

thats the spirit oggy,ive no recolection of having any interaction with you at all but thank you for taking the time to reply

never mind i found it(me being an alleged cock) it was summat and nowt,and 3 years ago way to hold a grudge fella

Back