bk from sammy 2100 ?

Richie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have done about 8 of these box,s in the past no problem, with DRV load running,jtag on and bke 2.2.

i am trying to do a box now. cant get a valid bk.

i am in pure area.

anyone any clues? has something changed?

any help / advice welcome.

Thanks
Richie

Hi

Are you doing it on stream channel 101 102 etc if on 3.6 firmware, have you got the right bytes for your area. If its connecting try it in EM.

I always find using sdt easier.

Regards

no, not doing on stream should i ?

running on 3.6.

Think i have the right bytes.
on sdt there are 4 options for sammy box what 1 do you use ?

Thanks again.

Hi

Do it on stream, not used sdt for a while but it should have the option for pace or samsung and with the correct bytes should give you the bk but if you havent used sdt before then stick to bke as you know what you doing there but jtag while on stream with mac mot running in background.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

Hi

What do you mean keep getting too many different do you keep retrying, have any 2 been the same. One of them could be correct. Try in EM if not try with sdt. Not used it for a long time thats why I was a bit vague earlier didnt want to get you mixed up but try sdt.

Select your box input bytes I think at bottom and I think after byte for the bk space then 8 then connect should through up bk with mac mot running in background and see if it throws up same one as from ocd or different.

This is from memory so could be wrong in connecting method but what the heck try it anyway lol.... good experience.

Regards

Put box in debug mode m8.. hold down up + down until you see ld14.. wait till you see snd.. run mac mot.. open config 1 in bke 2.2 and check bytes.. click connect.. you shoulkd have a valid ird and bk..

try using ocd commander never failed me yet sdt for the sammys is hit and miss they will give the ird but usually wont give the b/k

Hi l have 2 sammy 2100 in pure cant get the bk off them with those bytes anyone know the latest ones please?

Sorted,Sorted,Sorted.

That last byte done the trick with OCD commander.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out.

You know who you are.

Thanks

Richie

Hi

Glad to hear it. Pat yourself on the back for persevering.

Regards

Back