Best place to buy

I know people are probably getting tired of the same old question, but can anyone recommend a place to get a DM800SE clone (i.e. have bought from them before)?

I've found a place that does the following for about £190 delivered:
DM800-SE (clone)
DVB-S Tuner
SIM2.10 Card
D6

Thanks in advance :)

That seems a bit high for the spec you if you were considering buying from China, it sounds about right for a UK based supplier though. I think that for the purchase of a single unit of the spec you list you can get them from China for ~£140, plus whatever taxes you get charged by UK customs. The wifi version of the spec you have listed comes out at about £8 more.

Cdmt
Pimpi

That seems a bit high for the spec you if you were considering buying from China, it sounds about right for a UK based supplier though. I think that for the purchase of a single unit of the spec you list you can get them from China for ~£140, plus whatever taxes you get charged by UK customs. The wifi version of the spec you have listed comes out at about £8 more.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Thanks mate :) It was a UK vendor, but the nice guys here pointed me in the direction of a trusted distributor based in China; which have saved my a few pennies (Thx guys!). One on the way now :D can't wait to start tinkering. Better get swotting up :|

Thanks mate :) It was a UK vendor, but the nice guys here pointed me in the direction of a trusted distributor based in China; which have saved my a few pennies (Thx guys!). One on the way now :D can't wait to start tinkering. Better get swotting up :|

You're welcome, pleased you are sorted out, I think that it takes about 5 working days for shipping from Hong Kong if that was the location of the supplier you used.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Could I get a supplier PM as well please, thinking of updating from a DM800 with a Rev J tuner (modified by myself to stop glitching, but may be worth an update to go with my new sat system).

Cheers

Just to let everyone know that I've received my box (Pimpi was right, about a week for delivery) and it works a treat :) PM me if you want to know where it was from. Cheers!

Just to let everyone know that I've received my box (Pimpi was right, about a week for delivery) and it works a treat :) PM me if you want to know where it was from. Cheers!

Harry can you please forward to me where you purchased your DM to this mail

Sorry every1 am a newbie and i cant seem to see how to go about the pm thing. Sorry everyone if i erred please forgive me this once and show me the way to go next time

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont suppose you guys can recommend the best place I can buy the reciever from with out incuring excess charges from importing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for PM's guys.

I really appreciate it... I guess I know where I will be buying mine from, seen as though everyone suggested the same place.

I might go for the Wi-Fi one.

Im going to be lazy too, i know a few sites but cant be arsed trawling them, looking for cheapest dm800 whether that be normal or se im not bothered just want the cheapest one i can get.

i have an orig dm800 and it cost a fecking fortune a few years back i dont even think there was clones back then.

need 2 one spare for upstairs for me and one for the parents.

thanks in advance.

edited if your going to send me a link for m*x***h*P.com i have that one just want to see if i can get them cheaper.

Last edited:
I think thats what people will send you mate lol

i am interested in this dm800 firstly does this one have any problems with hd and could someone kindly pm me the chinese supplier and how to get i.e dhl or another.

at the moment i have dm500 using commando 14.6

thanks

thanks,

so many what am i looking for in the dm800 it must be more than price or is it the tuner etc i should be looking for!

If you can afford it I would recommend that you go for the clone dm800se, it is a much better receiver than the clone dm800. The dm800se runs cooler, quieter, has the better processor, mini-flash recovery button and lots more.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Hi everyone, could someone please pm me for the best place/site to buy a clone dm800se.
Thanks in advance.

Well wow..... m*x*s*hop certainly work fast, ordered a dm800 for the parents and i ordered on the 24th (yesterday) its now the 25th (today) and the item is in the uk already and has passed customs and has left heathrow for the leeds branch.

that is some going even uk post isnt that fast.

ordered (from hong kong), posted (to UK), arrived in UK, cleared customs, dispatched from heathrow to local branch all in a 24 hour period.

Is that a record? anyone else had one that fast from them? should get it mon or tues at my door as its sunday tomorrow.

dhltrackingenglishq.png

Last edited:
Mine took 4 days I think it was,
Just wish you had gone the extra few quid for the se version though :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

don't get too excited mate, although in the UK mine travelled up and down the M25 for 2 or 3 days lol
but on there part the dispatch was quick it was the UK couriers that didnt know where to go lol :)

Back