Best place to buy

stelladrinka

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looking to get the DM800se clone, could someone pm me please with the best place to buy one. Cheers

Thanks for the reply Mark, is the Sunray model the same as the DM model? Which one would you recommend?

Thanks for the reply Mark, is the Sunray model the same as the DM model? Which one would you recommend?

Sunray is the exact same just branded differently m8

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk

Could someone pm me with a good place to buy this? Also the triple tuner is it any good? or is it weaker then the last version?

Could someone pm me with a good place to buy this? Also the triple tuner is it any good? or is it weaker then the last version?

the triple tuner is pretty pointless in the uk as 1. what good is a cable tuner with virmin all locked down with nagra 3 and barely any cs servers out there and 2. a terrestrial tuner? well whats the point you may aswell just buy a freeview box for cheaper mate. also neither tuner can be used at the same time either so just stick to the standard single dvb-s2 tuner anless youy specifically have need for the triple tuner. also, pm on the way :)

Hi,

Just joined the forum, hello to all.

Would anyone please be able to PM me with details on the best place to buy a DM800 SE clone for delivery to a UK address?

Are there UK vendors or do they all have to come from China?

Any help in getting a unit appreciated, thanks.

Cdmt.
Pimpi

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am looking to Buy 800 SE as well, can someone please PM me the best place to buy one.

Thanks
Gari

Thanks for the message.

As there are multiple modes available, I have chosen this one, is this good?

800se with wifi , D6 version with logo (color black or white)

with wifi ,
version D6,
with usb on front pannel and mini flash button on back pannel
400Mhz,
color display ,
allrussian-dm800se-02-01-2011, boot84 ,sim2.10
BCM 4505 Tuner

Also, will this support loopback , so that I can connect another receiver to the same motorised setup

BCM 4505 Tuner
Also, will this support loopback , so that I can connect another receiver to the same motorised setup

As far as I know the BCM tuner does not give an LNB loopthrough, you need the ALPS M version tuner for that.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Thanks for the message.

As there are multiple modes available, I have chosen this one, is this good?

800se with wifi , D6 version with logo (color black or white)

with wifi ,
version D6,
with usb on front pannel and mini flash button on back pannel
400Mhz,
color display ,
allrussian-dm800se-02-01-2011, boot84 ,sim2.10
BCM 4505 Tuner

Were you buying that from m8 ( PM me please).

I'm also after one so can someone please PM me the best UK or Chinese dealer to buy from ?.

hi is it better to buy these 800 clones from ebay since I see the sunray 800ses for about £180 in uk and also other 800hd boxes for £140ish....

just wondering if there is a way to save money thats all thx

hi is it better to buy these 800 clones from ebay since I see the sunray 800ses for about £180 in uk and also other 800hd boxes for £140ish....

just wondering if there is a way to save money thats all thx

I replied to your question in the other thread. The cheapest prices are from the Chinese suppliers, the UK suppliers are charging a premium for the pleasure of buying from them.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Hi all, could you pm me with a few recommended sites to buy a dm800 hd please? Preferably UK based, thanks.

I know people are probably getting tired of the same old question, but can anyone recommend a place to get a DM800SE clone (i.e. have bought from them before)?

I've found a place that does the following for about £190 delivered:
DM800-SE (clone)
DVB-S Tuner
SIM2.10 Card
D6

Thanks in advance :)

Would it be possible just to put a list of suppliers in a sticky so people can choose their prefered supplier, as there seems a lot of people asking the same question.

Would it be possible just to put a list of suppliers in a sticky so people can choose their prefered supplier, as there seems a lot of people asking the same question.

Only if you want banned mate.
Rules state that clone box suppliers on open forums is a no no not sure about original boxes tho maybe a mod or admin can clear that up :)

Only if you want banned mate.
Rules state that clone box suppliers on open forums is a no no not sure about original boxes tho maybe a mod or admin can clear that up :)

As far as I'm aware the reason behind no links to suppliers is

1. We don't want to be in a position were we recommend a supplier only for one of our members to get ripped off

2. We like to keep the forum as unbiased as possible and not be seen to support one supplier over another

3. If we were to start recommending suppliers they would then start to use this forum as there unofficial support site

I'm sure there is more but that's as far as I understand it :)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Back