Best place to buy

don't get too excited mate, although in the UK mine travelled up and down the M25 for 2 or 3 days lol
but on there part the dispatch was quick it was the UK couriers that didnt know where to go lol :)

should be right i only live 5 mins from the leeds dhl hub so i doubt even they could get lost getting to mine. I thought it would be a few days to the UK then a week sat in customs, All clear so its just down to dhl now i just hope they dont put it back on a plane with tom hanks on board.

Please could someone kindly PM me with best place to buy from,
Thanks.

I had a DM800HD belonging to one of my relatives yesterday for a bouquets update and image update. It was running an older PLI image. Updated it to DBUK 2.1.2 and SSL84b. I forgot how slow the 800HD's are in comparison to a 800SE especially on boot up and CrossEPG download and import takes ages on a 800HD.
Theyre still good viewing boxes and there fine once booted up, but there is a a fair bit of performance difference when compared to a 800SE definitely worth paying the extra for a SE if your buying new.

If you don't want internal WiFi or combo tuner, then the model is sunray 800se d6 version with bm4505 tuner. This is the single tuner dvb-s satellite version with d6 rev motherboard, front usb and broadcom tuner. Also has the mini flash up button on the rear.
You want the sim 2.1 version not Ferrari sim...although if you get a sunray they are all sim 2.1 anyway.. sunray just means its not dreambox badged or branded on the reciever or packaging easier for customs clearance. You can if you prefer have a dreambox badged and branded model, there's no difference other than the packaging and badges.

Last edited:
Hi guys gonna take the plunge and buy my first sly box anyone pm me with best place???

cheers.

Hi all, my TM 6900HD just died, could someone pm me the best place to get a clone DM800SE.

Many thanks

Regards Finearrow

can sume one please pm me the seller as i only no one thanks

can someone please pm me the seller info too, thanks in advance

Received mine today from China, unfortunately the remote control was smashed to pieces, guess I could scource a remote control here in UK.
The unit seems OK and does power up, wonder if a DM 500s remote will surfice in the meantime ?

Regards Finearrow

Received mine today from China, unfortunately the remote control was smashed to pieces, guess I could scource a remote control here in UK.
The unit seems OK and does power up, wonder if a DM 500s remote will surfice in the meantime ?

Regards Finearrow

The remote layout and buttons are different on a 500 remote, especiallky the bouquet +,- and Channel up/down. Other than that I seem to recall they work, cant remember if you've got a 500 remote lying around try it. if your buying a new remote dont buy a 500 one ! check fleebay remote should be under £10. Or try hassiling your supplier fisrst to send you a new remote, it's their fault for not packaging the item properly, damaged on arrival.

Back