• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best Credit Cards ????

thomson

Inactive User
Iam looking to get a new credit card.

I dont need one that "offers" special introductory rates etc, I.E - 12 months interest free on debt transfers and 6 months interest free on purchases etc, I dont need deals like that....

Iam more interested in getting a card that has a permanent good low apr rate and "very" interested in a card that gives a few months interest free on purchases so that I can purchase goods and have the luxury of having a few months to pay it off, therefore getting it at the cash price :)

Ive had a look around, but I cant see any that have any more than about 50 or 56 days interest free period on purchases, I thought there would be a card that gives maybe 3 months or something like that ???

I would appreciate some input on this, cheers guys :)

Last edited:

thomson

Inactive User

carlos

VIP Member
VIP Member
no mate it didnt open for me properly either, thought it was my computer.

I have this card an get 3 months interest free period with it on purchases.

thomson

Inactive User
no mate it didnt open for me properly either, thought it was my computer.

I have this card an get 3 months interest free period with it on purchases.
is that any purchases, I.E - from high street shops etc ??? or just from lxdirect ?
Is the 3 month intrest free on purchases for ever or only for an introductory period ?
And what is the standard A.P.R on the card mate ?
please let me know in as much detail as possible, thanks buddie. :)

thomson

Inactive User

thomson

Inactive User
this lpf credit card (Littlewoods ) gives you 84 days interest free credit.

http://www.lxdirect.com/rf/lxd/fs/help/moneymatters/index.do?page=smallprint
you were correct afterall mate, i got the card and it gives 3 months interest free on any purchases from any shops, its a permanent deal too, not one of those silly promotional periods, so i can buy goods permanently now and always have 3 months to pay them and if i do i get the goods interest free @ cash price, excellent :).......This is the only card i could find on the net to have this feature...happy days :)

thomson

Inactive User
best one you can have is one you can not use m8
lol, i appreciate all these bits of advice, believe me i know that your better off without a credit card really, but if you refer back to the 1st original post in the thread you will see thats not the answers iam looking for, thanks anyways :)