Best Credit Cards ????

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Iam looking to get a new credit card.

I dont need one that "offers" special introductory rates etc, I.E - 12 months interest free on debt transfers and 6 months interest free on purchases etc, I dont need deals like that....

Iam more interested in getting a card that has a permanent good low apr rate and "very" interested in a card that gives a few months interest free on purchases so that I can purchase goods and have the luxury of having a few months to pay it off, therefore getting it at the cash price :)

Ive had a look around, but I cant see any that have any more than about 50 or 56 days interest free period on purchases, I thought there would be a card that gives maybe 3 months or something like that ???

I would appreciate some input on this, cheers guys :)

Last edited:
no mate it didnt open for me properly either, thought it was my computer.

I have this card an get 3 months interest free period with it on purchases.

no mate it didnt open for me properly either, thought it was my computer.

I have this card an get 3 months interest free period with it on purchases.

is that any purchases, I.E - from high street shops etc ??? or just from lxdirect ?
Is the 3 month intrest free on purchases for ever or only for an introductory period ?
And what is the standard A.P.R on the card mate ?
please let me know in as much detail as possible, thanks buddie. :)

The Best Credit Card Is A Cut Up One

this lpf credit card (Littlewoods ) gives you 84 days interest free credit.

http://www.lxdirect.com/rf/lxd/fs/help/moneymatters/index.do?page=smallprint

you were correct afterall mate, i got the card and it gives 3 months interest free on any purchases from any shops, its a permanent deal too, not one of those silly promotional periods, so i can buy goods permanently now and always have 3 months to pay them and if i do i get the goods interest free @ cash price, excellent :).......This is the only card i could find on the net to have this feature...happy days :)

best one you can have is one you can not use m8

lol, i appreciate all these bits of advice, believe me i know that your better off without a credit card really, but if you refer back to the 1st original post in the thread you will see thats not the answers iam looking for, thanks anyways :)

Back