Benazir Bhutto 'killed in blast'

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares got more important things to worry about, anyway will be forgotten in a few days

youre a total w*nker you should'nt be on here with them sort of remarks tosser this is a caring forum and we care and are concerned for all faiths colours and communities so feck off somewhere else!

when someone dies its bad news and you should pay some respect no matter who they are!
back to the thread well what can you say it was shocking news she was a good woman just like Lady Diana
hope no war kicks off in pakistan

This is shocking news with the Pakistan election only around the corner.Will affect alot of ppl in this country.She was tipped to succeed.Will make things so much worse now.
Will be interesting if they postpone the election after this dad news.

youre a total w*nker you should'nt be on here with them sort of remarks tosser this is a caring forum and we care and are concerned for all faiths colours and communities so feck off somewhere else!

when someone dies its bad news and you should pay some respect no matter who they are!
back to the thread well what can you say it was shocking news she was a good woman just like Lady Diana
hope no war kicks off in pakistan

Well said m8.

It is very sad that she has died as she was someones mother,wife and sister so we should respect that, but we shouldn't forget that she raped the countries wealth for her own personal gain and was responsible for the rise of the taliban in Afghanistan during her terms in power. These are the same guys that are killing our troops now.

So far as civil war goes there is no chance as the president is way too stronger leader to let that happen to Pakistan. Its a blow for him as Bhutto standing opposite him in elections would have legitimised the election process and now it may seem farcical with no real major political opponent.

If we look back to her two stints in power she failed miserably and ultimately failed the people of her country with her corruption and personal agenda. Its a sad loss for her loved ones and fans but not for the future of Pakistan.

such a shame, and senceless waste. She could of taken pakistan into the 21st centry. Diplomats, presidents and prime minsisters respected her, and could of stabilised the region with her help i think.

My thoughts are with her family at this sad time :( no one deserves to go like that, just said on the news... she was shot twice, once in her arm and chest... then the shooter blew himself up :( some sick fuckos out there.

Everyone has their ups and downs lads. Take Blair as an example being elected 3 times and he failed this country badly by going to war in Iraq. Since she was elected twice as Prime minister of Pakistan that does mean she did do some good for the country and I recon she had a firm chance of being elected again this time round.

Put the hankies away, I am entitled to my opinion, and lets face it dam stupid thing to do was go back to Pakistan, where they hung her father and attempted to kill her before. save your sorrow for the ones who deserve it.

Its an absolute disgrace this has happened to a wonderful women a true leader ,,you can bet that it was the goverment that has done this ,,they have tried every thing to stop this women from being elected again ,and slandered the whole family about corruption for years now ,there will be bedlem there now God help them

Put the hankies away, I am entitled to my opinion, and lets face it dam stupid thing to do was go back to Pakistan, where they hung her father and attempted to kill her before. save your sorrow for the ones who deserve it.

herbie, this is supposed to be the season of goodwill - or did you not notice. Whatever her crimes may have been, or whatever her job was etc it doesnt escape the fact that the poor lady was blown up. Now her poor family is without her. If you think this is a trivial matter then that is pretty callous.

As to the political side of things - what happens next to Pakistan? The country must have been pretty unstable before this. The last thing we need now is Pakistan to fall into civil war. That close to India and China, things could get very nasty. Also, isnt Pakistan a nuclear nation?

yes you are mate entitled to ur opinion but i think on this occasion ur opinion should be kept to urself dont you think?
what harm did she do too you ?
she went back because she believes in something
if this thread continues to spu the crap comng from ur mouth then i will delete all ur shit posts be warned

Bloody shame,
i see big problems in pakistan now.
wonder how many troops we are goin to send in to be used as cannon foder.

and then once the majority of our troops are elsewhere trying to sort out other peoples problems (cos at the end of the day, theyre not the UK's problems) youll have all of the loonies coming out of the woodwork over here for sending our troops over there

yes its a sad day for the family involved, but i see it as someone elses problem, this country has enough of its own that it cant sort out

and then once the majority of our troops are elsewhere trying to sort out other peoples problems (cos at the end of the day, theyre not the UK's problems) youll have all of the loonies coming out of the woodwork over here for sending our troops over there

yes its a sad day for the family involved, but i see it as someone elses problem, this country has enough of its own that it cant sort out
I dont think we should send troops. We will get the blame for any civil war anyway - China and India will more than likely send troops incase of a nuclear accident?

But this will be a problem for all of us in the months to come.

it'll be a good day for the banks it always is , there will be a great deal of money being moved out of there today

they dont need are help m8 , they have a big army anyway

that wont stop the brown brigade from interfering smirnoff.iraq had a big army too, and look at the state of the place.
i feel sorry for these countries but theres a limit to help the u.k. military can give. ,i do hope no civil war in pakistan as the region is a complete powderkeg at present and ive fears it could escalate.

Ultimately Musharraf will regain power,pro-western leader,sad to say this outcome will benefit the western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back