Benazir Bhutto 'killed in blast'

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamba

Inactive User
Reaction score
Benazir Bhutto 'killed in blast'

Pakistani former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto has been killed in a presumed suicide attack, a spokesman for the Pakistan People's Party (PPP) says.

Other reports said Ms Bhutto had only been injured and taken to hospital.

Ms Bhutto had just addressed a rally of PPP supporters in the town of Rawalpindi when the rally was hit by a blast.

At least 15 other people are reported killed in the attack.

Ms Bhutto has twice been the country's prime minister and was campaigning ahead of elections due in January.

Story from BBC NEWS:
Published: 2007/12/27 13:35:23 GMT
© BBC MMVII

you,d think after the last attempt there would be more security, money talks though and i bet someone was lax and now has some cash in there pocket.

her support was gathering momentum and this tragic event will fuel the violence sad to say.

hopefully not - as long as everyone can keep a level head out there?

After all, Pakistan is a nuclear nation.

Shocking news but did anyone expect any different ?

totally fooked up, pure madness...you wont see me boarding a flight to pakistan very soon

I was gob smacked when I heard the news but it was to be expected, she was second time not so lucky. Things are going to be even worser in Pakistan now than it was before.

I was wondering what this years Xmas disaster would be, looks like it's just happened. :(

a sad day for pakistan a sad day for democracy. i agree with nara but hope civil war doesnt happen it will destabalise the region and the world.

why even comment if you don't care about people dying?¿?

Because he is a total w4nker and always posts shite like that to try and degrade threads. He really should just fook off as he is not liked on here. Maybe one day he will.
To get back to the thread. Very sad news and like others i expected it.

who cares got more important things to worry about, anyway will be forgotten in a few days

only a prick would make that comment , why have u got that fookin yank flag in your avatar then ?

Bloody shame,
i see big problems in pakistan now.
wonder how many troops we are goin to send in to be used as cannon foder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back