Bedroom tax

Let me be clear though i need to clear this up i dont blame the somali or chinese types they do it because our gov lets them, If i lived in a shithole and could get a better life i would.

I blame our gov for it all, if they hadnt opened the floodgates then we wouldnt be in this postion and it would only be foreign nationals who offered something to this country coming in which i find fair...my dentist for example is romanian.

Its the asylum lot thats caused this most of them are fake and here for the houses and cash and it wont stop unless our gov stops it. houses are already in short supply and our asylum laws state we will rehome these people.

they're running out of options and thats why this new bedroom tax is coming in as they know it will create more homes for these people, dont think for a second some poor english family living in cramped conditions will benefit from an old woman in a 3 bedroomed house getting moved out.

blame lies firmly with the UK gov... you let a dog shit on your rug and dont stop it...it'll carry on shitting on the rug.

expect more poll tax like riots on the way soon the way things are going, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Last edited:
Thats it though, you can f*ck with a mans money(taxes) rules and laws but once you mess with a mans home (castle) things will kick off.. people wont moved from homes that they have lived in for decades because someone says they have to.... expect things to happen if there isnt a u-turn which tbh i think there will be, im sure the gov put this shit out in the open to see reaction and if its muted they carry on with it, im sure this wont be a muted affair.

Then I'll stand on my own...

the good old british

divided we stand, together we moan........

untill the civil war starts, NOTHING will change, and british people will continue to be rated second in line while every other scrounger get dealt with as a priority so as not to upset them or breach their human rights

and people then complain when 'partys' like the bnp, who have the balls to say 'enough is enough' start to get more votes

Ok, so where did immigration, or housing shortages come from?
neither had anything to do with this law, and why it was passed.

it dont matter if you are black yellow or white. the idea is to remove all benefits, connected with housing, starting with social housing, over time.
and eventually to remove all forms of "social/affordable" housing.

its just another cowardly attack on those least able to help/defend themselves.
its a common conservative trait.

I know the current recipients of the newly freed up housing, are immigrants, ATM. but they will be governed by the same rules, eventually.

and you need to ask who, wants this influx of immigrants, in the first place?
and that is businesses big and small. who are the culprits.

so, in essence, immigration is caused by the biggest supporters of this current government.

lol, best thing is. they get you to blame someone/thing else.

as these morons grind the country into the ground, reducing both jobs and opportunists. whilst removing any support the people have.
they laugh and smirk as we blame the blame less.

we could do with a revolution, its true. but getting more of us to vote, would work wonders.
when many of use refuse to vote. preferring to complain and grumble too lazy to actually do anything.

get your arses out there. crush these slimy kunts, at the ballot box.

and be warned, those on £25-40,000. they will be after you soon. costs must be reduced, you are next!
they'll only support the "squeezed middle". till their CEO, paymasters, want more for their shareholder friends.

welcome back to 19th century England.

There is much truth in what you say, Grasshopper, but little in the way of answers :)

A vote means little, a political stance means less.

Conservative, Labour, Libdem, BNP...all a waste of space. Your vote counts for NOTHING...a SLAP is what is required.

-
There is much truth in what you say, Grasshopper, but little in the way of answers :)

A vote means little, a political stance means less.

Conservative, Labour, Libdem, BNP...all a waste of space. Your vote counts for NOTHING...a SLAP is what is required.

so we just sit around and moan? if you dont exorcise your franchise. no vote = no right to complain.

but its not just the National government. voting in local elections does change things. and, often, quickly too.

yes, the system needs changed.

but that wont happen over night, and wont happen at all, if we dont vote.

personally, i couldn't, give a toss who you vote for just vote!

its far too easy to sit around saying, "we cant change anything". GET OFF OF YOUR ARSES, AND TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we just sit around and moan? if you dont exorcise your franchise. no vote = no right to complain.

but its not just the National government. voting in local elections does change things. and, often, quickly too.

yes, the system needs changed.

but that wont happen over night, and wont happen at all, if we dont vote.

personally, i couldn't, give a toss who you vote for just vote!

its far too easy to sit around saying, "we cant change anything". GET OFF OF YOUR ARSES, AND TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, although it's easy sometimes to feel it's a waste of time and a good old demonstration may be needed :)

lol ,odd how a typo can change the meaning of a comment, init?
if you dont exorcise your franchise

its not Europe that fcuking up our economy. nor was it, in any way, responsible for the crisis that has brought us down.

but if you are to believe, what passes for the press here, all problems can be solved by xenophobia.

however, those who did cause it, are getting richer and fatter. and forcing us to work harder and longer, to pay for it.

and the snot faced inbreeds (the C in the government) have many, so turned round, they cant even see what's in plain sight.
mind you, its not surprising. they will directly benefit themselves.

blame a "paki", "pol", "frog" or "sambo". "dont worry voters are all to thick to know any different". (ok so maybe i think they are right, for S?n readers)

and what's really appalling is, they seem to be right.

makes you puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
A vote means little
It's all a load of bollox m8, BNP got in, in one of the Boroughs not to far from me, although, I don't quite agree with everything they say. What happened was, they made up some bull about votes not being counted correctly, so they was wrong and a recount was needed for the final verdict. Then it went to someone else.

think i said this before, we've been chipped away at,and sold down the river for years,also i remember my old granda saying that britain is nothing more than a dumping ground, fook me was he right difference is now they are dumping humans on our beautiful soil and we pay a bit more for the privelige i'm made up think i'll have a fag

just got letter today from the council it is coming into effect from april

think you all need to read about the bedroom tax, its only affecting those on benefits and working age.

Bedroom Tax

i will be hit by the tax and i am disabled, i have been on the list to move for 2yrs but housing can not find me a bungalow

Next there be trying to get you to sell your Home if you own it for a smaller Home so a bigger Family can move in.

The World is for sure over populated, by 2050 the World Population is estimated to be around 9.2 billion that's around 2 billion added people in just 38 Years, then we can assume that, it will just rise and rise given that if there's more things will multiply quicker.

I HAVE SEEN WHAT IS COMING!

l read somewhere it's was going to 2 billion extra in Africa alone with in ten years , this is a very important thing and needs addressing now before it's to late , less food more condoms is the answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back