Bedroom tax

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
sorry to hear m8. its bad times all around. yes the torries are bad, but you can thank the last liebour goverment for letting 5+ million migrants, not to mention the illegals all with famillys and children that now need a house. obviously the 3+ million homes liebour planned and now building to facilitate these new arrivals is not enough.

making better use of hosuing is 1 way they are trying to deal with it. nothing new we have had this for the last 5+ years, new young familys unable to get a house in the first place never mind being told to move out. yet if you are migrant you seem to have NO trouble getting a house.

think
u will find she will be offered a great place tho m8. she has them by the bollocks , l wouldn't move till they find me a great place to live in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Most Councils at the moment will offer a finacial incentive to move to a smaller house, in some cases several thousand pounds. So, if she hasn't been asked to move yet it may be worth asking about the incentive or search the local councils web site for any details.

It was the traitor Blair who let all the immigrants in. They have to have somewhere to breed.

just read that if you rent your house from the council or a housing association even if you are working and paying your full rent you are going to have to pay this bedroom tax for each room you have more than the govt says you need.

All because there's no houses for these scrounging ****s from abroad... i guarantee if anyone knows anyone that gets moved out that the new tenants will be from somalia or some other shit hole of the earth.

Its been happening round leeds for some time now so its nothing new here.

av got to move out when this comes in to force my landlord has reduced my rent that it just cover's the morgage. but this is going to make me have to move. i cant afford it.shame realy its a nice place were i live. well to most places. prob end up in some shit hole.in a ruff arse place. if it the same laws for living in priv/landlords.

lm sure theres a loophole somewhere .. ie board that room up or but a shower room in there

All because there's no houses for these scrounging ****s from abroad... i guarantee if anyone knows anyone that gets moved out that the new tenants will be from somalia or some other shit hole of the earth.

Its been happening round leeds for some time now so its nothing new here.
this and the last goverment are going to cause "race hate crimes" thats what it will be called ... they no its going to cause murder but they have to... come on gov grow a set off balls

And if you get a nice but smaller house? What if a nice family with three kids moves in? Sounds like Daily Mail shoite to me Thommo :)

And if you get a nice but smaller house? What if a nice family with three kids moves in? Sounds like Daily Mail shoite to me Thommo :)

Afraid not, its been on the "real" news and ive seen it with my own 2 eyes over the last few years round here.

they moved an entire street (and i mean a huge street) full of maisonettes and 2 tower blocks (high rises) and out right lied to the uk british tenants that they were for demolition only for them to be shifted and 1000's of chinese, asian and somali types moved in...proof is my 2 eye's not any old rag.

the immigration center is about 5 minutes walk from where i live and over the road today one must have done a bunk as the police immigration and the housing office all broke into a flat to try catch one who'd done a runner.

Btw the 1000's that got moved out all had to move to shit hole areas as there wasnt enough houses in the good areas around here.

Last few years round here any house or flat thats become available has been given to these types not one english family has moved into this area in those years i kid you not... infact i have a family of them next door after the old dear died who did live next door.

i'll be forced into moving sooner or later as i will be the outcast in this area.

Last edited:
Afraid not, its been on the "real" news and ive seen it with my own 2 eyes over the last few years round here.

they moved an entire street (and i mean a huge street) full of maisonettes and 2 tower blocks (high rises) and out right lied to the uk british tenants that they were for demolition only for them to be shifted and 1000's of chinese, asian and somali types moved in...proof is my 2 eye's not any old rag.

the immigration center is about 5 minutes walk from where i live and over the road today one must have done a bunk as the police immigration and the housing office all broke into a flat to try catch one who'd done a runner.

Btw the 1000's that got moved out all had to move to shit hole areas as there wasnt enough houses in the good areas around here.

Last few years round here any house or flat thats become available has been given to these types not one english family has moved into this area in those years i kid you not... infact i have a family of them next door after the old dear died who did live next door.

i'll be forced into moving sooner or later as i will be the outcast in this area.

Then I foresee Middle-East type riots coming and I'll be at the fooking front, end of.

This must have happened to an old girl that used to live down my mums street, I think she was in or around her sixties, and as far as I remember, one minute she was there living on her own and from what I saw when I went past the house last you have foreigners living there.

Back