Jobless mother of 11 to get six-bedroom eco-house.

Please, please don't fall for this propaganda.

This financial mess was not created by people with very little money or on welfare benefits but our attention is being pointed in that direction.

Helping others budget - £180 billion (includes pensions, sickness, disability)
Unemployment benefit - £9 billion (5%)
Child benefit - £22 billion (12%)

Irritating but nothing compared to bailing out the banks and QE.

This idiot get's worse just look at his bright idea?.
Anjem Choudary urges Muslims to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance'

He is British and was born here, he was a solicitor but was removed from the roll of solicitors in 2002. He has been involved in the formation of several extremist groups including al-Muhajiroun and Islam4Uk which were proscribed and later banned by the government and he has been instrumental in recruiting Muslim trainees who were trained in Britain and then sent abroad to fight "for the Muslim cause".
Despite being arrested several times for his extremist activities he appears to have only been fined once and not been given a custodial sentence.
Perhaps this is because his extremist and racist rants are ignored by the authorities, for example in the above link in the speech he makes which was also filmed, he says about conducting jihad (holy war) and that "the normal situation is for you to take money from the kaffer (which the item says is a non believer). So we take Jihad Seekers Allowance"
Kaffer is an arabic term that is extremely insulting and racist and is used mainly to insult Hindus because they are not Muslem and as usual no authority has taken any action, yet when white British extremists use similar derogitory words they are charged under the Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006.
Now I have no time for these White British Extremists either, but when this occurs is it any wonder that people become disgruntled.
By the way I would also like to state that Anjem Choudary receives very little support from the mainstream UK Muslim population.

He is British and was born here,
By the way I would also like to state that Anjem Choudary receives very little support from the mainstream UK Muslim population.
Now I wonder why this is? Perhaps British Muslims know that this man is trouble? I certainly wouldn't hold my breath in this matter though. He is an evil twisted man that needs throwing in jail and the key throwing away.

Now I wonder why this is? Perhaps British Muslims know that this man is trouble? I certainly wouldn't hold my breath in this matter though. He is an evil twisted man that needs throwing in jail and the key throwing away.

I have an alternate suggestion - we support him and suggest targets...

Now who and what shall we target i wonder. Can you grow a beard very quickly H?.

Why would I need to grow a beard? They attack the West but in reality they attack the rich in the West but it's the innocent that get killed. That's us BTW. But, we get blown up because those in control are too hard to find. It's beyond Government so you can't blame any specific party. However, if the majority decried the minority who cause the problems maybe the radicals would blow up the tossers instead?

After all, while us innocents get blown up, the tossers don't really give a toss do they???

Just a thought ;)

Back