Jobless mother of 11 to get six-bedroom eco-house.

Are you saying she is selling burgers cheap young saj?. Seriously though I will let you know tomorrow if she has a private box at Man United tomorrow.

yea she probably sells burgers lol!

Yet another case of pandering to the needs of another unworthy cause, but while this mollycoddling of benefit abusers continues there will be more cases hit the headlines.
The newspapers manage to weedle out these examples, why can't the DWP ?
Because they are too busy punishing the genuine cases through the likes of ATOS.
Yes the benefit system needs overhauling but the government needs to look at where and how the real abuse occurs and not settle for the supposedly "easy" targets who are unable to fight back.

Yet another case of pandering to the needs of another unworthy cause, but while this mollycoddling of benefit abusers continues there will be more cases hit the headlines.
The newspapers manage to weedle out these examples, why can't the DWP ?
Because they are too busy punishing the genuine cases through the likes of ATOS.
Yes the benefit system needs overhauling but the government needs to look at where and how the real abuse occurs and not settle for the supposedly "easy" targets who are unable to fight back.

Spot on mate great answer. :Clap:

I'm going to go into work tomorrow hand my notice in, after that I will go home and start impregnating the misses so I can get out of my cramped 2 bedroom house which I have worked so hard for and go on the doll and then live like a king.

makes me sick reading this.

You all sound surprised by this, it has been and will continue to happen...

The precedence was set a long time ago, just the goalposts have moved so more can jump on the bandwagon.

makes me sick reading this.

Sorry mate but these things have to be brought to our attention in the hope that someone, somewhere will have the decency to stop these people from getting away with bleeding the Country dry.

I think you are looking in the wrong place for those who are bleeding the country dry - you are following the small change.

I think you are looking in the wrong place for those who are bleeding the country dry - you are following the small change.

Indeed.

What's odd to me though is that this could be so easily fixed for the future? Just announce that benefits stop for 5th and subsequent children born after January 2014...

...how hard can it be?

Indeed.

What's odd to me though is that this could be so easily fixed for the future? Just announce that benefits stop for 5th and subsequent children born after January 2014...

...how hard can it be?
Great idea H, but has the damage not already been done?. Once these scroungers get these free gifts from the Government it will be very hard to take it back from them without someone suing someone else?. Maybe 2014 is a good start?, but wait................ The Romanians have landed. :(

Indeed.

...how hard can it be?

More than second kid born or brought into the UK after December 2013 gets nothing would be better.

Heading towards welfare system collapse...

Her choice to have children therefore its her choice to pay for them so limit it to 1 child benefit. If she had no benefits or house she would think twice about having more, why should she be enclosed in luxury As for Romanians and other scroungers landing on these shores, all non residents to pay 5 years into system before being eligible for benefits. Ask yourself would you get them in another country? No thought not.

what about the very wealthy arab princes getting housing benefit for multi million pound estates and the bankers whose gambling with other countries debts caused the budget deficit when they needed bailing out with our money and now they are just not repaying what we all gave them

its no wonder the country is in the state it is

your a mug if you work these days

I work a 30k a year job and between me, the missus and 2 kids we just about make ends meet, i think ill quit working and live of the tax payers, seems to do so much better for you than working

Please, please don't fall for this propaganda.

This financial mess was not created by people with very little money or on welfare benefits but our attention is being pointed in that direction.

Back