Jobless mother of 11 to get six-bedroom eco-house.

That has got to be the saying of the year so far....

Furious neighbour: 'It's a disgrace. She treats her womb like a clown car'

hahaha!!! :)

That has got to be the saying of the year so far....

Furious neighbour: 'It's a disgrace. She treats her womb like a clown car'

hahaha!!! :)
Oh no she owns her own Mcdonalds drive through as well?. :( ;)

"But some of her current neighbours can’t wait. One said of the family: ‘They’re hell. When they finally go, we’re having a street party.’"

Lol, this will do wonders for the potential buyers of the rest of the new builds :)

Look at the garden, look at the skip and cars outside... you would not want to live next to them.

"But some of her current neighbours can’t wait. One said of the family: ‘They’re hell. When they finally go, we’re having a street party.’"

Lol, this will do wonders for the potential buyers of the rest of the new builds :)

Look at the garden, look at the skip and cars outside... you would not want to live next to them.
I wonder how much it is going to cost to put her old houses back to two separate ones again ready for the next punters.?

I wonder how much it is going to cost to put her old houses back to two separate ones again ready for the next punters.?

i wonder if she'll have more kids! lol!

Its stories like this that do seriously add weight to the notion that any state benefit should remain at the same level if you have 2 children or more.

There is nothing wrong at all with big families but its YOUR choice if you have a big family then you should fund it yourself and not expect the state (taxpayers) to fund it.

That woman has the cheek to say that if she doesn't like the eco house with 6 bedrooms etc etc then she will just say and they can build her another one.

Its stories like this that do seriously add weight to the notion that any state benefit should remain at the same level if you have 2 children or more.

There is nothing wrong at all with big families but its YOUR choice if you have a big family then you should fund it yourself and not expect the state (taxpayers) to fund it.

That woman has the cheek to say that if she doesn't like the eco house with 6 bedrooms etc etc then she will just say and they can build her another one.
That is when the problems start then hatab. Picking and choosing a dream home to your own liking and if it's not up to standards she wants another one. This will start the ball rolling for thousands of big families claiming because they think they are entitled to it, just because this person got one. Stop it now don't encourage it. Did you notice the age of some of them kids over 18?. Which means dump them in a flat and it will save this Country millions.

Instead of knocking the walls though on the last home they should have plastered her behind one.
Totally agree with Hatab if you want a big family then expect to fund it yourself, but would any government have the guts to say and do that ?
Would they fook.

Instead of knocking the walls though on the last home they should have plastered her behind one.
Totally agree with Hatab if you want a big family then expect to fund it yourself, but would any government have the guts to say and do that ?
Would they fook.
sorry but why waste money on a plasterer to plasterer her up a fecking red hot poker to close the hole between the sluts legs is a cheaper option i would of thought

Wait until the neighbours open there curtains up in there posh houses one morning and see that lot on the doorstep. Yikes :Yikes:

Disgusting, sorry I made a town halls of this post due to shock. :(

Last edited:
to be fair she must have got that horse from her weekly visit at tesco! lol

Are you saying she is selling burgers cheap young saj?. Seriously though I will let you know tomorrow if she has a private box at Man United tomorrow.

Back