• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

bbc denies 9/11 conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

english

Inactive User
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/7483700.stm

wot a crock!!

they didn't 'lose' the tapes they where 'put on the wrong shelf' ... that's a childish fib for hiding something if ever i heard one ...

as for getting the false info from reuters it says that They (reuters) new something !! they just sent it to the beeb too early !!

'cock-up rather than conspiracy' LOL

keep trying British Bullshit Corporation and i'll keep laughing.

rant over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munkey

Inactive User
The link works but the video does not play. It says that the content is not available.

meangreenie

Inactive User
Yeh that 3rd tower that went down is the one the anti-conspiracy theorists like to not talk about.

It fairly obvious it was brought down deliberately :(

FUBAR69

Inactive User
And the 3rd building contained all the files & evidence for the "Enron" case, kinda handy or what :banana:

Munkey

Inactive User
Loose change has many holes in its claimed version of events and is mostly garbage.

Tower 7 falling over like that and being blamed on loose debris and fire from the Twin Towers does seem like a load of bollocks though.

Who to believe? Best to not give a crap IMHO.

FUBAR69

Inactive User
Well there has only ever been 2 building with metal frames ever to collapse due to fire, and they were on the same day :err:

And what about the plane that flew into the Pentagon ?.... not as much as a screw was found of a plane, not even a feckin napkin !!!

nara

Who?
VIP Member

english

Inactive User
More conspiracy theory being quoted as fact! It's just not true.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=6
i've seen banned footage of the pentagon being hit by a missile, it certainly wasn't a plane. could a plane smash thru to the centre of the (ridiculously reinforced) pentagon or a bunker buster? honestly now

anyone can 'debunk' any sound theory by using opposite theories, 'experts' and theatrical photos m8, as u well know ;) it's how they do it on the telly ..

nara

Who?
VIP Member
I'm surprised at you Fubar m8. I thought you had more sense than to fall for this sort of baloney. :(

FUBAR69

Inactive User
I'm surprised at you Fubar m8. I thought you had more sense than to fall for this sort of baloney. :(

Some say baloney some say bratwurst :banana:

Just out of curiosity though, the picture you posted of the pentagon after it was hit by the plane, I have seen pics and the building is completely destroyed for a large portion...... but in your pic it is 100% intact.....funny that :err:

Very handy though, those nicely placed plane parts just in front of a emergency scene......if I did not know better.................................lol

Status
Not open for further replies.