bbc denies 9/11 conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda worrying that the FBI confiscated all local CCTV video of any premises withing view of the Pentagon.

Personally, I don't see a plane in any of the clips and IMO the initial damage done to the Pentagon does not match up with the type of damage I'd expect.

The news reports at the time clearly showed one wall had collapsed after the explosion.

Have a quick google and you will see.

I dont think anyone doubts there was an explosion, and it did severly damage one side of the building. But it is this sort of mis-information that causes damage.

So why is the building intact in the pic ?

Was there not another issue about the supposed plane passing over an extremely busy highway at rush hour yet nobody saw it and for the descent to match where it hit the Pentagon it would have had sufficient back draft to throw move the cars? (i.e. very low over the highway).

And by your rationale - I see no missile either.

ur not likely to at the speed they travel m8 if ur being realistic. i'm pretty sure u'd see a fcuking great big plane tho

the frame u pointed out on youtube looks more like the tip of a missile than a plane. thanks for that ;)

also, when i saw the footage it Was banned at the time.

:Cheers:

LMAO i always believed they had shot the plane down over Pennsylvania and rightly so in my opinion but this is a major fook up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGCs0hl9S8&feature=related[/ame]

Does anyone remember the BBC documentary pointing out some major flaws?

Like the reason they knew who one of the pilots that crashed into one of the towers was because they found his passport in the rubble. Nothing survived except his passport :D

Some say baloney some say bratwurst :banana:

Just out of curiosity though, the picture you posted of the pentagon after it was hit by the plane, I have seen pics and the building is completely destroyed for a large portion...... but in your pic it is 100% intact.....funny that :err:

Very handy though, those nicely placed plane parts just in front of a emergency scene......if I did not know better.................................lol

We all know that Bush ordered the twin towers to be destroyed and the pentagon to be blown up along with 4 aircraft.
Here is what really happened

1 For months hundreds of men were drilling 10 of 1000's of holes and laying hundred of miles of wires attached to 1000,s of tons of explosives at the twin towers.

2 He ordered a cruise missile to be shot from a nuclear sub at the pentagon,

3 He ordered 2 pilots one to fly into the north tower and the other the south , while the ground crew waited to detonate the explosives.

4 He ordered 2 pilots to fly another 2 planes full of passengers to area 51 were they killed everyone, claiming that they had crashed in a field and the pentagon, and he has told the 10000's of people involved in this cover up not to say a word to anyone, but he forgot about FUBAR69 and how clever he is , what a guy:roflmao:

the pentagon is a fairly large military building, the plane hit one side.

Did you expect it all to go up in one go?

Come on fubar, you can do much better than this.

If I am not mistaken it was only hit once though.... so the scene posted by Nara is the only damaged piece.

So why is it intact ?

I know your a bit of a politican on the side chum and find it rather difficult to answer a straight question with a straight answer, but simply put, the big shiny flying thing (plane) hit the big fifty pence shaped building (pentagon) that reportedly collapsed on impact, so..... given it collapsed how is it very much intact in the picture that Nara posted ?

We all know that Bush ordered the twin towers to be destroyed and the pentagon to be blown up along with 4 aircraft.

1 For months hundreds of men were drilling 10 of 1000's of holes and laying hundred of miles of wires attached to 1000,s of tons of explosives at the twin towers.

3 He ordered 2 pilots one to fly into the north tower and the other the south , while the ground crew waited to detonate the explosives.

4 He ordered 2 pilots to fly another 2 planes full of passengers to area 51 were they killed everyone, claiming that they had crashed in a field and the pentagon, and he has told the 10000's of people involved in this cover up not to say a word to anyone, but he forgot about FUBAR69 and how clever he is , what a guy:roflmao:
A bit harsh maybe, but it does illustrate the silliness of these theories.

Oh I forgot, I am the only one who has doubts or questions .....a simple plan to fool simple minds... hence your post... :ASSFLASH:

Fubar, I know you are not this slow.

The Pentagon was never reported as being completely destroyed in the attack. All the reports and all the images state an explosion took place on one wall - out of five.

To make it easier for you, here is the story from The Pentagons very own website: http://pentagon.afis.osd.mil/september11.html

You may now commence debunking at will.

Ever play spot the difference ?

If I am not mistaken it was only hit once though.... so the scene posted by Nara is the only damaged piece.

So why is it intact ?

I know your a bit of a politican on the side chum and find it rather difficult to answer a straight question with a straight answer, but simply put, the big shiny flying thing (plane) hit the big fifty pence shaped building (pentagon) that reportedly collapsed on impact, so..... given it collapsed how is it very much intact in the picture that Nara posted ?

Use some common sense. There is a lot of debris in that picture, not just the piece in the foreground, and no, the exterior facade of the building did not collapse on impact, that happened later.

Use some common sense. There is a lot of debris in that picture, not just the piece in the foreground, and no, the exterior facade of the building did not collapse on impact, that happened later.

It collapsed later ?... where was that reported ?... got a link ?

The upper section of the Pentagon fell later as the firefighters were tacklng the blaze, it's well documented and was captured on film.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_j1OsSVmo[/ame]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back