bbc denies 9/11 conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, seriously - how come you didnt mention these dates? They seem pretty important when you consider that you were trying to use the Enron scandal to justify your claims.

As it stands, Stevemac40 did state facts - some guys hijacked planes, flew them into buildings and the result was they were all damaged, some destroyed.

Enron was under investigation BEFORE it filed for bankruptcy for doggy dealings and your "facts" are not accepted as such by a very large amount of people so lets stop calling them "facts" until the jury is in.

Enron was under investigation BEFORE it filed for bankruptcy for doggy dealings and your "facts" are not accepted as such by a very large amount of people so lets stop calling them "facts" until the jury is in.

Had a little inside info on this one Fubar. I worked for Enron. Your wrong.

your full of shit :banana:

Sorry I stand corrected (something that cannot happen to Fubar), I was insulted not name called.
I'm thick skinned though so you're gonna have to try a lot harder to get a rise from me.

You found any of your Enron evidence yet?????

:roflmao:

you know he is going to say its under all the rubble in WTC 7....

Don't be silly, it is right next to the "terrorists" passport .... really girls, do you 2 have matching knickers or what lol

I know it gets kinda lonely up there is Scotlands 2nd city but to date Enrons ex CEO.... how low can ya go lol

you know he is going to say its under all the rubble in WTC 7....

No he is not he is reading grandconspiracy.com and all the other junk sites for nutters, just so he can post clock :roflmao:

The twin towers collapsed before Enron did.

Here's my take on the whole thing.

Bunch of nutter hijacked planes and flew them into large buildings. Buildings subsequently collapsed and given the proximity of the 3rd building, it also collapsed.
This theory is in fact corroborated by the group of people who flew said planes into buildings.

Case closed, move on.

wow thats the most convincing case i've ever heard ... :Clap:

Oooooh you've been searcing so hard. the google servers have taken a big hit and yet you've still come up with nothing, have you thought of joining the intelligence service (as they obviously do such a good job).

Here's a little clue as to why the Enron conspiracy theory doesn't work, they all got put away for a long time. Surely if it was a cover up and all the evidence was destroyed then that wouldn't happen.

You are either very paranoid or I am very naive.

Oooooh you've been searcing so hard. the google servers have taken a big hit and yet you've still come up with nothing, have you thought of joining the intelligence service (as they obviously do such a good job).

Here's a little clue as to why the Enron conspiracy theory doesn't work, they all got put away for a long time. Surely if it was a cover up and all the evidence was destroyed then that wouldn't happen.

You are either very paranoid or I am very naive.

Searching for what ?

And you think the only peeps involved were the employees ?

And as for your last sentence, they say the first step to recovery is accepting your problem, well done and good luck :thumbsup:

Searching for what ?

Oh so you spout these theories, but offer no proof nor any attempt to even find any (i didn't realise you put so much effort into your diatribe) ur the man

Oh so you spout these theories, but offer no proof nor any attempt to even find any (i didn't realise you put so much effort into your diatribe) ur the man

And your evidence ?........ and as for never being wrong, I was more than happy to accept I was wrong about the Pentagon picture with Witchy2k1's link, it's just you seem to come up a little short in the evidence department don't you.............

PS what did you do for Enron ?...... did it involve WC Hygiene by any chance ?

I was a trader for Enron.

Its difficult to find evidence for an event that didn't happen (as i'm sure you are finding at the moment). Although I think you will find that the Congress investigation into Enron didn't start until February 02. Now I'm no expert and I only dabble in maths slightly, but to my reckoning that is 5 months after the twin towers collapsed.

Now short of Marty Mcfly using his time machine to redistribute evidence through time and space (which I suspect even you would draw the line at suggesting), I think that probably puts the kibosh on your theory.

stop press - Fubar has admitted he was wrong. Does this mean that he could have been wrong on other occaissions? Gasp! Shock! Horror!

Fubar, you are wrong about Enron due to the fact that the investigations started after the 9/11 attacks. And had this been a subversive plot by the US government, then it was a dismal failiure.

Get a grip and move on to your next argument.

Still waiting for all your "Muslim members" to back you up Karym6 ?... peeps in glasshouses rings a bell.

I was a trader for Enron.

Its difficult to find evidence for an event that didn't happen (as i'm sure you are finding at the moment). Although I think you will find that the Congress investigation into Enron didn't start until February 02. Now I'm no expert and I only dabble in maths slightly, but to my reckoning that is 5 months after the twin towers collapsed.

Now short of Marty Mcfly using his time machine to redistribute evidence through time and space (which I suspect even you would draw the line at suggesting), I think that probably puts the kibosh on your theory.

A Congressional Investigation up and running in 5 months ?

Like I said, your a tad short in the evidence department aint ya.

On the bright side though, you 2 make a lovely couple :Cheers:

Fubar you've lost all the credibility you never had.

By the way, I also did a search for my theory that Elephants are in a secret sect to take over the world, they've started with their support for the lion king just to get themselves at the table, once they have themselves in they will be using the hyenas and the American government to distribute an no-trunk virus. The only living beings once this plan is fulfilled will be the Elephants and the Whales.

Haven't found any evidence, but hey proove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back