bbc denies 9/11 conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fubar you've lost all the credibility you never had.

Oh no !! please no........ :CRYBABY: please tell me I have not lost your respect ?

By the way, I also did a search for my theory that Elephants are in a secret sect to take over the world, they've started with their support for the lion king just to get themselves at the table, once they have themselves in they will be using the hyenas and the American government to distribute an no-trunk virus. The only living beings once this plan is fulfilled will be the Elephants and the Whales.

Haven't found any evidence,

Very true :Clap:

Now it's teatime, nip off and make Karym6 and yourself a lovely meal, don't forget to eat all your scraps from yesterday and be a good little boy and do as Big Browner tell you. :proud:

Last edited:
It also states that other investigations were taking place in April 2001. These were for accountancy irregularities.

Surely not Karym6, would that not mean they were "under investigation" prior to 9/11 ?

Fubar you'd never earned any respect from me to lose.

Your insults are a little boring. Obviously if two people have differing opinions to yourself then they must be bum buddies.

Surely not Karym6, would that not mean they were "under investigation" prior to 9/11 ?

What for general accounting practices, lol.
And how would that reasoning fit into your conspiracy theory as it would have no impact on the government.

Enron was one of the biggest companies in the world, it had over 20,000 employees, I doubt there is a company today of that size that isn't subjected to similar investigations on an ongoing basis.

You're a fool!!!

Fubar you'd never earned any respect from me to lose.

Phew ! thats a relief

Your insults are a little boring. Obviously if two people have differing opinions to yourself then they must be bum buddies.

Please don't feel like I am forcing you to deny your love, I would never be that cruel.

That is a private matter for you & Karym6 and it was wrong of me to "out" you.

Please accept my heart felt apologise :thnks:

Fubar, why did you have to out us like that.

Apology accepted.

Come on then brains,even skilled pilots would struggle at that speed to land planes into buildings,or even land on the pentagon lawn.
How did these amateurs pull it off.

I'm by no means an expert on the matter, however I do recall someone on TV (probably airport or some tat like that) saying that the large planes are actually a lot easier to fly than the small the planes.

Pilots land on runaways that are probably half the width of the twin towers therefore I cant imagine that aiming for two very very very large buildings to be particularly difficult, they didn't land on them (which would be very impressive), they flew into them.

Actually, I was wrong

One thing you wont know Fubar, the Enron collapse changed US law quite a bit. Anyone who works with a US firm now will probably have heard of the Sarbanes-Oxley act, or SOX. This act was created as a direct response to the way Enron handled itself and its dealings.

Well excuse me, I did not know it was a private law with only peeps like yourself allowed to know.

:WORSHIP:

We are not worthy :emotions1

At the end of the day, why would the US government go to all that trouble to retro fit a remote control into four planes to do this?

Because they don't come as standard ? :banana:

(I know that was a cheap shot before you get back to me) lol

I'm by no means an expert on the matter, however I do recall someone on TV (probably airport or some tat like that) saying that the large planes are actually a lot easier to fly than the small the planes.

Pilots land on runaways that are probably half the width of the twin towers therefore I cant imagine that aiming for two very very very large buildings to be particularly difficult, they didn't land on them (which would be very impressive), they flew into them.

I don't know how hard it would be to fly a plane into something like a building to be honest.

But, I do know that even very experienced commercial pilots used automatic pilot 99% of the time to find the airports, guided in by Air Traffic Control, plus big shiny lights and ILS and even then it is not an easy task.

I have never heard the "its easier when they are bigger" but I have heard to opposite lol

These guys took over and flew a plane without even as much as a single mistake and had never even sat in a cockpit like it............just my thoughts

well, to be honest, they didnt need to fly safely did they? Their intention was to crash the planes, not land them.

If the planes were being flown by remote control, then a skilled pilot would still have needed to perform the same flightplan. At the end of the day, the planes are pretty big and so are the buildings, plus I remember watching the second strike on the twin towers on TV, it flew in a straight line...

At the end of the day, why would the US government go to all that trouble to retro fit a remote control into four planes to do this?

Retro-it?its already in the planes.........the auto-pilot.

I don't know how hard it would be to fly a plane into something like a building to be honest.

But, I do know that even very experienced commercial pilots used automatic pilot 99% of the time to find the airports, guided in by Air Traffic Control, plus big shiny lights and ILS and even then it is not an easy task.

I have never heard the "its easier when they are bigger" but I have heard to opposite lol

These guys took over and flew a plane without even as much as a single mistake and had never even sat in a cockpit like it............just my thoughts

A voice of reason in a sea of shite:Clap:

This argument is unbeleivable. The facts are a bunch of terrorist trained and funded by Bin laden learned to fly and planned an attack for years. American intelligence were given signs that something was happening but choose to ignore the warnings as they are a bunch of arrogant twats. The terroists carried out a mission that they had been training for for years and unfortunately they sucseeded and a lot of innocents perished. This was an act of terror not a goverment job. Dont under estimate the power of bin laden and his outfit because the next 9/11 or 7/7 or Madrid might not be too far away.

This argument is unbeleivable. The facts are a bunch of terrorist trained and funded by Bin laden learned to fly and planned an attack for years. American intelligence were given signs that something was happening but choose to ignore the warnings as they are a bunch of arrogant twats. The terroists carried out a mission that they had been training for for years and unfortunately they sucseeded and a lot of innocents perished. This was an act of terror not a goverment job. Dont under estimate the power of bin laden and his outfit because the next 9/11 or 7/7 or Madrid might not be too far away.

that's your opinion and you are entitled to it ;)

And then there were the 3 bears..................

The wereabouts of the so called pilots on the day had been tracked.They chose to make internal flights that day to/from the airport,a highly risky manoeuvre.Why do this and risk the jeopardising the operation.
Is it possible these guys were innocents and have been used for the events that unfolded?
Whilst i dont dispute the planes hit the buildings,to this day no knows who or what was behind the controls on each aircraft.

The BBC documentary i talked about earlier claimed they found all the people (alive obviously) in various countries that were said to be the plane hijackers. This is why it was so funny they said they found the pilots passport in the rubble.

Ive been asked for this to be closed by a few members now
by popular demand
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back