bbc denies 9/11 conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give you that one Witchy2k1, now explain the 3rd building collapsing and I will be happy :banana:

WTC 7?

lol, That's a puzzler that one mate.

Only 3 steel-concrete buildings have ever collapsed due to fire, very strange that they all happened on the same day within meters of each other, all three buildings fell into there own footprint and came down evenly, each entire floor giving way simulaneously, very neat....

WTC 7?

lol, That's a puzzler that one mate.

Only 3 steel-concrete buildings have ever collapsed due to fire, very strange that they all happened on the same day within meters of each other, all three buildings fell into there own footprint and came down evenly, each entire floor giving way simulaneously, very neat....

This is explained in post 35 lol, other things you may find interesting

Women gives birth to frogs
Prince Charles has had a sex change and is now a women and the moon is made of cheese pmsl

I'm just saying it's a little peculiar mate, I'm not into this conspiracy stuff.

'Ol Bin Laden has admitted responsibility but I'd have to agree that there are one or two peculiarities in the whole event.

Finding the bombers passport at one of the towers when the mess was being cleared up is just plain unbelievable.

I dont believe it to be a conspiracy at all, but the soundtrack to Loose Change rocks

This is explained in post 35 lol, other things you may find interesting

Women gives birth to frogs
Prince Charles has had a sex change and is now a women and the moon is made of cheese pmsl

It aint explained, just a theory.

And if prince charles was a women he would be better looking woman than his pig wife lol

Nothing can explain wtc-7, it was demolished plain and simple. But it's best to ignore that fact because it leads to an unbearable truth, which i for one can't handle.

Nothing can explain wtc-7, it was demolished plain and simple. But it's best to ignore that fact because it leads to an unbearable truth, which i for one can't handle.

I don't buy into all the conspiracy stuff, there's so much bullshit mixed with vague facts, it does however make for compelling reading and feelings of frustration. :)

Yes it can. Post 50 will direct you where to look in the link in Post 15.

(I presume that you have read the thread through thoroughly)

That prick Dylan Avery is right about one thing...its all about power and money. Wonder how much money he is making from Loose change....I bet it aint loose change. He only cares about what he thinks or others like him think.

I prefer to listen to the fire chief at the end of the program.

Conspiracy theories are always more exciting than the real thing, because you can always add to them and they make great fiction. Enjoy life and live in the real world and enjoy our fiction as fiction.

some sad sad people around that actually think that in this day and age our leaders in the uk and usa would organise something to kill people etc, what a whole load of rubbish, and could you see what would happen if the truth ever came out if they done so ???? lol, why do you think there is no solid evidence there was a crime ? because there was no crime, are you all stupid or what, get real man.

People drag up these stupid videos etc of this n that, well lets see some real evidence of this crime, not some dodgy stuff thats only about, its as bad as the UFO videos, how come no one has actually got a great video etc of those, lol...

its all laughable, and you guys are making it even more funny as your the supporting clown act.

huurrrmm, cough cough, thats my piece, lol.

And the 3rd building contained all the files & evidence for the "Enron" case, kinda handy or what :banana:

The twin towers collapsed before Enron did.

Here's my take on the whole thing.

Bunch of nutter hijacked planes and flew them into large buildings. Buildings subsequently collapsed and given the proximity of the 3rd building, it also collapsed.
This theory is in fact corroborated by the group of people who flew said planes into buildings.

Case closed, move on.

Shall we get on to Kennedy.

some sad sad people around that actually think that in this day and age our leaders in the uk and usa would organise something to kill people etc

So does that mean that Iraq really did have these WMD's that the goverment told us they had?

The planes were guided into the twin towers,its some mean feat for supposedly amateur pilots to fly a plane at that speed and accuracy into a building.

My take...........the US were we're well aware this was going off/being planned they just helped these guys along a bit.

Last edited:
well, they were pretty big buildings, and the planes themselves were big also.

All they needed to know how to do was point the things in the right direction.

PMSL these guys had only supposedly flow cessna's,you ever flown a plane?Seasoned pilots have marvelled at the turns,drops in altitude,to hit these towers.

The twin towers collapsed before Enron did.

Here's my take on the whole thing.

Bunch of nutter hijacked planes and flew them into large buildings. Buildings subsequently collapsed and given the proximity of the 3rd building, it also collapsed.
This theory is in fact corroborated by the group of people who flew said planes into buildings.

Case closed, move on.

Shall we get on to Kennedy.

Enron filed for bankruptcy in late 2001, and was under investigation for fraud long before that, do try and get your facts right

How come you dont mention that Enron filed for bankruptcy on the 2nd of december 2001? And that the investigations started after this point? And that the trials were not concluded until 2006?

If the attacks were planned to help Enron avoid all of this, then they were a tad preemptive, and untimately a failiure.

Stevemac40's statement of the facts should have been enough on this particular conspiracy theory.

I love the way you lot say "fact" and expect everyone to go "ok" lol

I love the crowd of peeps that give it the old "the government would not do such a thing" lol, what sados.

Wake up peeps

I don't believe the Government they say they didn't shoot down the plane over Pennsylvania which imo is a blatant lie.

However some of the other conspiracies are too far fetched for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back