Bargain Half Decent TV Deals Of The Week

hawkish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I will keep this updated every week there should be something here for everyone :)
15 inch LCD TV with DVD player HD Ready

LG 42LH3000 42 inch LCD TV 1080p HD Ready Freeview

TXL37D25B + 5 Year Warranty In Store Only

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B003BVI4CQ?ie=UTF8&condition=new

http://www.hutchinsons.com/rp/products/PCE37PFL5604.htm
Tip

Sony are about to bundle the bdps370 free with 32, 37 and 40" TVs

If you are thinking of buying a sony 3dtv then the half price offer on the bluray player,glasses and films will be free at the end of the month

UPDATED 16-11-10

Last edited:
there are some good deals there mate....

looking for a new tv after xmas :proud:.

so yes keep it updated mate

yes,nice post,hoping santa is gonna be good to me

got the 42g panny today :) supposed to be the mutts lol so looking forward to delivery on thursday

is it the g model you have mate?i could have got the s20 for £100 cheaper in john lewis but i think the g looks like it is worth the extra?

is it the g model you have mate?i could have got the s20 for £100 cheaper in john lewis but i think the g looks like it is worth the extra?

the g is worth the extra mate, ive seen them both side by side!

the thx mode on the g makes it worth the extra alone imo. :)

VIERA TX-P42S20B 42" Full HD Plasma TV is the one i have so if you have the G then you will be well pleased , i am pleased with mine and its the lesser model. I havent tried the hd freeview channels out lol as i dont have an areial connected. Just sky hd. I could not be arsed running another coax thro the wall. Bad enough 1 power and 3 hdmi leads through a very small gap.

VIERA TX-P42S20B 42" Full HD Plasma TV is the one i have so if you have the G then you will be well pleased , i am pleased with mine and its the lesser model. I havent tried the hd freeview channels out lol as i dont have an areial connected. Just sky hd. I could not be arsed running another coax thro the wall. Bad enough 1 power and 3 hdmi leads through a very small gap.

get it roon YE!!!!!! I have a better tv lol

The g20 from what I understand uses some of the old pioneer technology, the s20 doesn't.

Apparently Panasonic employed alot if the top techs from pioneer when they stop the TV's

ffs so wish I could justify the money to get one..... any one wanna lend me some? :)

The g20 from what I understand uses some of the old pioneer technology, the s20 doesn't.

Apparently Panasonic employed alot if the top techs from pioneer when they stop the TV's

ffs so wish I could justify the money to get one..... any one wanna lend me some? :)

to be honest man they are going on amazon for £630 but mines was from JL for £700 (they have me £600 for my old bravia which was goosed after a year) so only £100 but for £630 its a good investment.. what you got just now could ebay it?

7 or 8 yo tosh 32wlt66 cost more than the panny when i got it... tbh Its not worth owt but would probably put in lads room ;)

Back