Bargain LED Samsung 32" TV - £269 - UE32EH5000 Widescreen Full HD 1080p

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How cheap are TV's getting ???

I found this on amazon and thought for a Samsung TV this was pretty decent.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-UE3...dp_proddesc_0?ie=UTF8&n=560858&s=home-theater

£269 with free delivery :)

DETAILS:
-----------------------------------------------------------
LED BRILLIANCE WITH WIDE COLOUR ENHANCER PLUS

Samsung were one of the first manufacturers to offer LED backlight screens and have now made it more widely available through their range. Key advantages to LED screens are slimmer depth and higher contrast. It can come as no surprise, then, to find the UE32EH5000 has one of the best pictures in its class. Samsung has combined a number of technologies to make the UE32EH5000 a class leader. In addition to the LED screen with its Mega Contrast ratio is Samsung's Wide Colour Enhancer Plus engine. This unique Samsung system is driven by Samsung's HyperReal picture Engine and offers far more natural and convincing colours by strengthening the red, green and blues.

CRISP AND CLEAR SOUND QUALITY

With any quality TV like this, you really want to get a separate AV sound system or soundbar to match the picture. If this is not possible, though, you'll find the onboard sound surprisingly good for such a thin TV with little apparent space for the speakers. SRS TheatreSound HD gives a well-balanced sound that's surprisingly weighty for a TV but also clear, too. With a 2 x 10 Watt amplifier on board there's also enough power for larger rooms.

CONNECTIONS INCLUDING A VIDEO ENABLED USB

When it comes to connections, the UE32EH5000 has all the basics covered. ConnectShare Movie teams up with the USB socket to offer video, music or photos to be easily transferred from your digital media device to the TV's screen. In addition to the USB socket there're also twin HDMI sockets - perfect for adding a Blu-ray player and HDTV tuner.

For a good quality, top value 32 inch TV, the Samsung UE32EH5000 LED is the way.

A TV with a better picture, better connectivity and better protection. The Samsung EH5000 Series 5 LED TV delivers spectacular Full HD viewing and HDMI connectivity, so you can enjoy all your favourite entertainment in ultra-realistic high definition. You can also connect to USB storage to access movies, music and photos. Thanks to Wide Colour Enhancer Plus, which boosts picture quality with an advanced algorithm, you’ll see more vivid and detailed images than ever. Even environmental conditions won’t spoil your enjoyment, thanks to protection from lightning, power surges and humidity. Enjoy a greater level of home entertainment realism than ever before. Thanks to a resolution twice as high as standard HD TVs, your samsung LED TV delivers a breathtaking viewing experience that takes you beyond the screen into a world of total immersion. When you’ve seen the rich and vivid texture of Full HD images, your favourite TV programmes and movies will never be the same again. Discover reality with a full high definition experience. Using an advanced picture quality improvement algorithm, Samsung’s Wide Colour Enhancer Plus drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details. Now see colours as they were meant to be seen with Wide Colour Enhancer Plus.With High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) inputs, the Samsung TV will transform your living room into a multimedia entertainment centre. HDMI provides high-speed transmission of high definition digital data from multiple devices straight into your TV. Ensure you can enjoy your entertainment without worry, whatever your environment. Thanks to the Samsung TV’s Triple Protector, your TV is designed to maintain operation even in the most challenging or unstable conditions. The robust enhanced inner circuit is protected against electrical surges and lightning as well as humidity. Choose a television that can cope with difficult conditions so that you’ll be able to enjoy great viewing without inconvenience.

Energy efficiency class:

A
On-mode power consumption:
57 Watts
Energy consumption:
39 kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal:
32 " / 81.28 cm

Product Description

EH5000 Series 5 Full HD LED TV. Powerful viewing thats prepared for almost anything. Enjoy amazingly vivid and realistic Full HD entertainment. See more amazing colours with Wide Colour Enhancer Plus. Access your photos, movies and music on USB storage. Be protected against power surges, lightning and humidity.

With super-efficient LED backlighting, the Samsung UE32EH5000 doesn't just deliver a superb picture quality, it's cheap to run, too!

Last edited:
Asda are doing the series 4 for £249 atm, not as good as this but still cheap as chips.

I got this tv for 250 from Ebay tesco but was customers return. Can't fault it. Brilliant picture quality. Stick some nice speakers and its a top notch system. I bought it for the picture quality.

I just bought 2 x 40" Samsung (2012) Series 5 with Smart Hub from WAE+ @ £360 ea. Everywhere else had them at £450+ and now the price has gone back up. Deal if i ever got one.

http://www.waeplus.co.uk/search.php?search=UE40ES5500&x=0&y=0

The downside...it came with a 2 pin euro plug.

It's always best to shop around when you find a size and model you are after so you get the best deal. I went through a few different ones, even tracked the prices and features in a spreadsheet...

I was originally spending more on a LG model with no smart hub features and smaller in size. (37")

Last edited:
I just bought 2 x 40" Samsung (2012) Series 5 with Smart Hub from WAE+ @ £360 ea. Everywhere else had them at £450+ and now the price has gone back up. Deal if i ever got one.

WAE+ - Searching for UE40ES5500

The downside...it came with a 2 pin euro plug.

It's always best to shop around when you find a size and model you are after so you get the best deal. I went through a few different ones, even tracked the prices and features in a spreadsheet...

I was originally spending more on a LG model with no smart hub features and smaller in size. (37")

looks a good and handy site that exos .... i could spend a few quid there if it wasn't b4 xmas ... thx ;)

How cheap are TV's getting ???

I found this on amazon and thought for a Samsung TV this was pretty decent.

Samsung UE32EH5000 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview: Amazon.co.uk: TV

£269 with free delivery :)

DETAILS:
-----------------------------------------------------------
LED BRILLIANCE WITH WIDE COLOUR ENHANCER PLUS

Samsung were one of the first manufacturers to offer LED backlight screens and have now made it more widely available through their range. Key advantages to LED screens are slimmer depth and higher contrast. It can come as no surprise, then, to find the UE32EH5000 has one of the best pictures in its class. Samsung has combined a number of technologies to make the UE32EH5000 a class leader. In addition to the LED screen with its Mega Contrast ratio is Samsung's Wide Colour Enhancer Plus engine. This unique Samsung system is driven by Samsung's HyperReal picture Engine and offers far more natural and convincing colours by strengthening the red, green and blues.

CRISP AND CLEAR SOUND QUALITY

With any quality TV like this, you really want to get a separate AV sound system or soundbar to match the picture. If this is not possible, though, you'll find the onboard sound surprisingly good for such a thin TV with little apparent space for the speakers. SRS TheatreSound HD gives a well-balanced sound that's surprisingly weighty for a TV but also clear, too. With a 2 x 10 Watt amplifier on board there's also enough power for larger rooms.

CONNECTIONS INCLUDING A VIDEO ENABLED USB

When it comes to connections, the UE32EH5000 has all the basics covered. ConnectShare Movie teams up with the USB socket to offer video, music or photos to be easily transferred from your digital media device to the TV's screen. In addition to the USB socket there're also twin HDMI sockets - perfect for adding a Blu-ray player and HDTV tuner.

For a good quality, top value 32 inch TV, the Samsung UE32EH5000 LED is the way.

A TV with a better picture, better connectivity and better protection. The Samsung EH5000 Series 5 LED TV delivers spectacular Full HD viewing and HDMI connectivity, so you can enjoy all your favourite entertainment in ultra-realistic high definition. You can also connect to USB storage to access movies, music and photos. Thanks to Wide Colour Enhancer Plus, which boosts picture quality with an advanced algorithm, you’ll see more vivid and detailed images than ever. Even environmental conditions won’t spoil your enjoyment, thanks to protection from lightning, power surges and humidity. Enjoy a greater level of home entertainment realism than ever before. Thanks to a resolution twice as high as standard HD TVs, your samsung LED TV delivers a breathtaking viewing experience that takes you beyond the screen into a world of total immersion. When you’ve seen the rich and vivid texture of Full HD images, your favourite TV programmes and movies will never be the same again. Discover reality with a full high definition experience. Using an advanced picture quality improvement algorithm, Samsung’s Wide Colour Enhancer Plus drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details. Now see colours as they were meant to be seen with Wide Colour Enhancer Plus.With High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) inputs, the Samsung TV will transform your living room into a multimedia entertainment centre. HDMI provides high-speed transmission of high definition digital data from multiple devices straight into your TV. Ensure you can enjoy your entertainment without worry, whatever your environment. Thanks to the Samsung TV’s Triple Protector, your TV is designed to maintain operation even in the most challenging or unstable conditions. The robust enhanced inner circuit is protected against electrical surges and lightning as well as humidity. Choose a television that can cope with difficult conditions so that you’ll be able to enjoy great viewing without inconvenience.

Energy efficiency class:

A
On-mode power consumption:
57 Watts
Energy consumption:
39 kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal:
32 " / 81.28 cm

Product Description

EH5000 Series 5 Full HD LED TV. Powerful viewing thats prepared for almost anything. Enjoy amazingly vivid and realistic Full HD entertainment. See more amazing colours with Wide Colour Enhancer Plus. Access your photos, movies and music on USB storage. Be protected against power surges, lightning and humidity.

With super-efficient LED backlighting, the Samsung UE32EH5000 doesn't just deliver a superb picture quality, it's cheap to run, too!

Just bought this exact same set.
I got John Lewis to price match it against Richer Sounds (who also have it for 269.95) Plus I get the 5 year warranty.

Back