Blaupunkt Art 5 42 Inch 3D 1080p LED TV

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy Blaupunkt Art 5 42 Inch 3D Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview from our 3D TVs range - Tesco.com Blaupunkt Art 5 42 Inch 3D Full HD 1080p LED TV
£379.00 Save £50.00

£329.00

Earn 329 Clubcard points

Read more at Buy Blaupunkt Art 5 42 Inch 3D Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview from our 3D TVs range - Tesco.com

Enhance your home entertainment experience with the Blaupunkt 42" Full HD 3D TV.

This 42" television uses a combination of LED technology and 2x 8W audio power to offer an immersive experience that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home.

Blaupunkt have also introduced passive 3D technology to further improve your experience. Offering life-like imagery, the TV's 2D to 3D upscaling technology enables you to convert standard 2D images into breathtaking 3D.

Enjoy a wide range of your favourite television programmes with the TV's built-in Freeview tuner. Furthermore, the 7-day electronic programme guide offers the benefit from being able to plan a weeks viewing ahead of schedule to ensure you don't miss a thing. The HD TV also includes 3x HDMI connections and a USB port for easy access to external data including movies, pictures and music.

For added convenience, the HD TV is wall-mountable.

By purchasing this TV from Tesco you will automatically receive a free 5 year guarantee. We will send you an email confirming this in January 2015. If you encounter any issues with your TV before this you can contact Square Trade for help. Terms and Conditions apply. Offer ends 21/1/15.

mhXjY5zl_9bXwTThYXhbgAw.jpg

Only piece of advice here- try before you buy if you can. Although the spec's may look OK, I've installed a couple of "Blaupunkts" for customers (quotes because they're not really manufactured by the famous car radio makers) and let's just say the performance was somewhat under par. Especially the sound!

I always think when I post these lower brand TVs as a second tv for like a bedroom or kitchen etc :)

although saying that I brought the kids a finlux tv and I was very surprised at the quality of the picture and audi tbh

:)

I always think when I post these lower brand TVs as a second tv for like a bedroom or kitchen etc :)

although saying that I brought the kids a finlux tv and I was very surprised at the quality of the picture and audi tbh

:)

Well that's nice to know. I remember repairing the odd Finlux many moons ago and they did seem to be well-made sets back then.

Only piece of advice here- try before you buy if you can. Although the spec's may look OK, I've installed a couple of "Blaupunkts" for customers (quotes because they're not really manufactured by the famous car radio makers) and let's just say the performance was somewhat under par. Especially the sound!

I repaired a Blaupunkt 42" 3d smart tv just over a week ago. The mainboard probably only measured about 7"x 3" with the power supply/inverter board being slightly smaller. These sets' are barely serviceable to component level anymore and are more suited to the board swap brigade. Seem to recall this set was manufactured in Slovakia.
The Finlux sets' probably are more suited to the kitchen/bedroom as Rat suggested. Large led panels with only a 50hz refresh rate wouldn't cut it for me.

Back