baby p beast is batterd by jail hardman.

In my ideal world he would have been given the death penalty.

Hopefully the inmates will eventually manage to sort it out for me.

I've got absolutely zero sympathy for anyone that's bad to a child let alone torturing your own.

shank would be too quick..

Im thinking of the film hostel and then rubbing salt in the wounds.

When I think of that poor little boy my blood boils, my grand daughter is the same age now he was when he died, this barberian has his fate mapped out by his fellow inmates, short may he last

hopefully thats not the last of the runs in with his cell mates the bastward deserves everything he gets

Aaaaah, it's a christmas miracle.

Considering the history of what that poor child was put through, it does seem somewhat fitting that this creep should live in daily fear of violence himself.

Couldn't agree more mate! :Clap:

Would like to add that I hope he has a torturous and horrible death soon.... fcuking scumbag :Kickassro

I wouldn't knowingly inflict pain and suffering - or wish it - on anyone if I didn't have to.

why that means it will be over to quick

best is 1 smack at a time

I agree, if he got a bad kicking then he is sort of put out his misery and wouldn't fear for his life as much.
A nod and a wink from a few of the big cons telling him he's claimed would have him living in fear which is worse than a kicking.

In my ideal world he would have been given the death penalty.

Hopefully the inmates will eventually manage to sort it out for me.

I've got absolutely zero sympathy for anyone that's bad to a child let alone torturing your own.

100% with you on this ,sick of the put em on the naughty step for 2 mins

torturing a baby? he deserves everything he gets.

Call it karma, justice - who knows. Lik W said, hopefully someone will save the tax payers a bit of cash.

Let him think about these cons who have children at home who they might not get to see, and they know what he did to a child...
Prison Officer or con, they won't have much sympathy for him. He will get what he deserves.

Back