The killers of Baby P named and shamed

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
BABY Peter's vile tormentors can be named and shamed for the first time today - more than two YEARS after the tragic tot's death.

They are his monster mum, Tracey Connelly, 28, and her sadistic Nazi-loving boyfriend Steven Barker, 33.

Both are now serving jail terms alongside their paedophile lodger Jason Owen, 37.

A High Court order protecting the twisted trio expired at midnight at revealing the tot's full name as Baby Peter Connelly.

The decision leaves his torturers no hiding place.

But despite their appalling crimes, all three could be released in just a few years after being convicted of causing or allowing innocent Peter's death.

Podgy former bar worker Connelly was jailed for a minimum of five years, but could walk free as early as August 2012.

Paedophile Owen, who was in a relationship with a girl aged 15, could be out a year earlier in 2011.

And even Barker - who was also convicted of the rape of a two-year-old girl - is likely to be released in 2019.

All three will end up costing taxpayers millions of pounds when freed as they are almost certain to be granted new identities and protection from an angry public.

But their fight to avoid being named and shamed HAS finally come to an end.

The move means Barker, Connelly and Owen will become among the most hated cons in Britain overnight - ranking alongside notorious child killers like Soham murderer Ian Huntley.

One former lag, who served time with Connelly at London's tough Holloway jail, told The Sun: "Each of them will have to be kept apart from all the other prisoners at all times for their own safety.

"Although a lot of inmates know their identities already, from today they will be a massive target for anyone trying to make a name for themselves inside."

Connelly and Barker have both fought tooth and nail to avoid justice by using public anger towards them to their own advantage.

During and immediately after the first trial last November - into Peter's death - The Sun was barred from naming the pair because they faced other unrelated charges and were entitled to a fair trial.

And in April, Connelly went on trial for child cruelty towards a two-year-old girl while Barker was accused of rape.

Lawyers for the pair argued the case should be thrown out because of hundreds of websites which named them in their demand for justice to be done.

Their appeal was rejected and Connelly was eventually acquitted while Barker was convicted of his crime.

But even then, their identities could not be revealed until midnight because of a High Court order imposed by Mr Justice Coleridge.

Yet the judge WAS determined that Connelly, Barker and Owen would eventually be named - even likening the temporary ban to a "boil which must be lanced".

Baby P - who can now be named as Peter Connelly - died aged 17 months in August 2007.

The mite's short life ended in agony with more than 50 injuries including a broken back and smashed ribs.

He was found in his blood-soaked cot covered in cuts and bruises, while a post-mortem revealed he had swallowed a tooth after being punched.

But bungling social workers failed to spot the terrible signs of abuse before his tragic death.

An army of more than 1.6 million Sun readers signed our petition to get those responsible sacked.

Haringey director of children's services, Sharon Shoesmith, and social workers Cecilia Hitchen, Maria Ward and Gillie Christou were all axed following the biggest ever newspaper petition.

Dr Sabah Al-Zayyat, 52, who didn't diagnose Peter's broken ribs and back two days before his death, was also sacked.

The killers of Baby P are named today as Tracey Connelly and Steven Barker | The Sun |News

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...s_Mother_And_Lover_Behind_Death_Of_Baby_Peter

Sick digusting b*stards!!!!!! I hope they f*cking rot!!!!!! Poor defenceless little kid, what he must have gone thru would have been just appalling......

I can remember reading this story, when it first broke on to our papers and tv, and I sat reading it and cried. I looked at my wee girl who at the time was the same age, and couldnt even bear to think of anything happening to her. I just dont get human beings at times.

Some people are just pure evil and dont deserve to live. I can only hope that these monsters are given the justice they deserve in Jail and are brutally murdered so they can feel the pain that, that young child must have went through.

naaaa m8 brutally murdered is toooo bloody easy..... these animals need to suffer the pain the kid suffered and i hope they are brutally beaten on countless occasions.....

and way to go to our pathetic justice system coz 2 of these f*cking tw*ts could be out by 2012 for a crime that deserve torture + life imprisonment.... this country is going down to the doldrums........

Its a pity we couldnt have a charity where people contribute and if any one nails one of these fookers inside they or there families get the payout.
It sickens me to the stomach thinking about this again.

the worst thing is though, upon their release theyll get a million quid deal for a new identity to protect their human rights

i hope they get slaughtered inside

I looked at my wee girl who at the time was the same age, and couldnt even bear to think of anything happening to her. I just dont get human beings at times.

Some people are just pure evil and dont deserve to live. I can only hope that these monsters are given the justice they deserve in Jail and are brutally murdered so they can feel the pain that, that young child must have went through.

your first bit u wrote there..im like that all the time when u c things in papers..the laughs i have with my 6 year..how can anyone do bad things to them..i love to c someone doing the same t them what they done to the little one

feckin sick pondlife will get whats coming to them i have faith in the prison system;) , the feckin authorites have some questions answer too imo they could of done more for the little un,

R.I.P LITTLE MAN

baby-ps-killers.jpg

Hang or shot the bastards, give me the gun i'll shoot the bastards myself.

Personally I don't think they should get new identities if they are released. They don't deserve any form of protection, they don't deserve to be breathing. Let them look after themselves.

thebigman

I wish they had never named these bastards, cause they'll be protected and pampered at our expense for the rest of their lives, if they had kept quite I'm sure they would have been sussed and sorted in jail eventually. :Angryfire taking any life is bad enough but a fecking bairn, and were protecting THEM...this country is fecking too soft on criminals.

:Cheers:

I can't bring myself to read or watch anything about this case, it's just too heartbreaking for me, I really hate seeing a child suffer.

RIP Baby P.

:(

i hope every min,is like a year..lets have a collection,the first lag to get the sugar and boiling water onto the faces of these 3 b*stards..takes all...brought back horrible memories of when it first happened this.:Chainsaw:

I know a ton of people deserve the same . It never quite happens does it ? :( God bless baby P. Peace be upon you.

Sadly no it doesnt this is a very sad case indeed and these people cant be classed as human they are evil and i hope someone does them in inside i really do. Icant understand how anyone could do this to a child. It makes me sick to think what that poor kid suffered. Bless him.

I have similar views to Witchy.
I don't know the full facts as i couldn't bear to read it all and i threw the paper away the day i read it.
Its feckin beyond sick and i don't think they will get hammered in jail either as these bastards have a habit of walking between the raindrops.
Makes me sick to my back teeth.

Makes me sick to think that some people can resort to such cruel thoughtless acts towards defenceless children, and in some case's even under the social services noses get away with it for such a length of time, the it is not until the child is killed or is found and dies of the injuries thatb the justice system moves in.
We all know that children can be a pain at times and not do as they are asked or told but i'm sure, if we think back we were like that as children and didn't have to sustain such evil pre-meditated turmoil suffered by this child and not forgetting Jamie Bolger or any of the other cases which have ended in the same lenient treatment of the offenders.
I hope preson welcomes them with open arms and then slowly squeezes the life out of them in a painfull and cruel way as the have done to poor baby P.
May he rest in peace knowing that he is now free from pain and suffering even though his life has been cut short to obtain it.

This story is sick... i read today that she sent a letter to a friend saying something like.. im going to go on holidays, to about 20 diferent countries etc.. then it said "my life when i get out of here will be one big party..

This women is sick and twisted.. how can they let her out???

"I want to be a brilliant mother, I am doing my best."

LOL, if thats your best. Whilst your in prison inflict the worst on yourself..

Back