baby p beast is batterd by jail hardman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamba
I wouldn't knowingly inflict pain and suffering - or wish it - on anyone if I didn't have to.

Nor would most civilized people, except when they're fantasizing at their keyboards.
nor would the young kiddies that are getting abused at the hands of these sick beasts .i think anyone would become a little violent if they caught a little child in danger like this child or knowing that a sick person like this has done something so vulgar and sick to a defenseless child

It will be stuff he will expect from now on and no one should care whatever happens to him it can't compare the pain they inflicted on that young child!

Now doubts he will be moved about for his 'own safety'

ahh well, im sure much worse things have happened, oh wait, they have, and i hope he gets the living piss kicked out of him for it

Good ! hope the fooker gets all thats coming to him and more !!

Good stuff, deserves everything has coming :Clap:

Nice to hear that he was screaming. Now he'll have a glimmer of how that poor little lad felt.

Wait for him to heal up a bit then give the bastard another taste of his own medicine.

I know a lot on this forum feel that scum like this get off too easy in prison but can't we club together and send them some sugar?

Life sentence? Ha I give him 6 months.

As long as he can vote they can do what they like to him.

;)

what goes around comes around couldnt have happened to a nicer fella next time hope they finish him off , death for this bastard is the easy way out

A old trick in the nick is boiling water mixed with plenty sugar, thats the buisness,, if he was ever on a normal wing he would get it.

I think this stupid one punch thing will give him a easy ride ? If your gonna do someone do it proparly.

The only thing, this one punch has done, is give the creep safety, he should have got it proper first time round plane and simple.

Now he can play the guilty card you knew I was vunrable half cocked job if you ask me :Fish:

he needs maimed over and over :mad:)

agree with senor ding dong, get him to live with fear, that is unless he wants to die then it has no affect.

The screws should allow the occasional savage beating though and not make it go out to the press otherwise you get the human rights activists or whoever supporting the dick. But I wouldn't wish the death penalty on him, I would much rather prefer feeling pain and agony the rest of his life.

There are worse things than death. Murder is for the merciful and unimaginative. This piece of shit should suffer a long and torturous life.

Back