A DIPLOMAT'S son has escaped jail for kicking and punching a puppy

hawkish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A DIPLOMAT'S son has escaped jail for kicking and punching a puppy more than 20 times — despite being caught on camera.

Mohammed Abou-Sabaa, 21, carried out the sickening attack on his golden labrador Poppy after being rejected for a job.
The son of a Tunisian government official punched and kicked the five-month-old pup before straddling the terrified animal and yanking it up by its neck.
The thug then slapped the dog across the face and used his knee to kick her down a flight of stairs.

At one point during the six-minute attack, the Manchester Metropolitan University student also stood on Poppy's neck with his full weight.
Abou-Sabaa attacked the animal in the stairwell to his flat in Manchester city centre.
He was prosecuted by the RSPCA after the building caretaker spotted the July assault on security cameras and reported him.

poppy380_1180084a.jpg
In care of the RSPCA ... Poppy
M.E.N.

When animal welfare investigators interviewed him, Abou-Sabaa said he was "having a bad day" and claimed he was trying to train the dog. But David McCormick, prosecuting for the RSPCA, said it was a sustained and brutal attack — a "wanton and deliberate act of cruelty".
RSPCA inspector Paul Heaton said: "It was a despicable act. I was incensed when I saw the video."
Manchester Magistrates' Court were visibly shocked by the attack when they watched it today in court, but failed to send Abou-Sabaa to jail.
He pleaded guilty to causing unnecessary suffering to a dog and was handed a six-week sentence, suspended for two years.
Magistrates also ordered him to do 250 hours of unpaid work and banned him from keeping animals for four years.
Abou-Sabaa, who is studying mechatronics — a combination of engineering elements — was ordered to pay costs totalling £1,000.

p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif
fp.gif

Jane Dyson, chairwoman of the bench, said Abou-Sabaa had only just avoided an immediate custodial sentence.
She said: "None of us have seen anything like it — you have just avoided prison."
Abou-Sabaa refused to comment, but his father, who did not give his name, said: "I have had words with my son and my family and I want to apologise for what he did."
The court made an order signing Poppy over to the care of the RSPCA, who are looking for new owners for the dog.
Mr Heaton said: "Poppy is fine now. She is doing OK. There are a couple of people interested in fostering her."

coward, nothing else for it, i doubt it had anything to do with him be the son of a diplomat though, much as i`d like, its just this is the day and age we live in, and these are the sentences our courts and the powers that be who make the guidelines, like to hand out.

i dare say he would of got less if that was an old woman he did it too.

sooner or later dickheeads like these get there comuppence, theres a reason why the spineless cnut did it to a dog and not a human.

Why is he allowed to stay in this country? we have enough of our own dickheads without importing them.

How bad does an Animal or Pet have to be treated before the people responsible are punished severely enough to make others think twice about doing the same or similar to another animal.

This looks like one rule for one and another rule for the other, just because he is related to a Diplomat means nothing, he has still committed an act of torture to a poor defenceless animal. I'd have thrown him down a flight of stairs the shithouse.

To put the icing on the cake in respect to Animal Cruelty, I can't believe that JML is now selling a pet toy called Crazy Critters which from the advert could quite easily teach a dog to chase another animal and rip it to pieces. These are made to resemble Fox's, Squirrels etc.

Throw that fooker down the stairs and stamp all over him, then send him HOME !!

Fookin hate shit houses like this who pick on animals

Back