Autobouquets for 28 East - plugin - which folder?

jimbo2011

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi. If I ftp my Technomate TM Twin oe, in which folder does the Autobouquets plugin sit? There should be an xml file and I just wondered if anyone know where to find it?

Also could you give the whole string and the specific folder. Thanks.

Thanks for that. Found those no hastle - but where is the file that contains the placeholders and where they should go? Much of it is automatic but the radio channels are not in the correct places. they only appear alphabetically?

Where are the actual names of the placeholders - ie Entertainemnt etc? There must be a file that has the placeholder names in like News, Documentaries, etc. Radio does not show in the right place because there is no "Radio" placeholder. Can anyone help to find the correct file?

Thanks.

My mistake. Thought I had foundit. It is not possible to see the radio list in the EPG order - only in the correct order numbered from 1 to 62. The TV services are correct though. Can anyone help?

I have discovered a OSSIBLE bug with Autobouquets.

You can select a region, but when you do, it will only do the numbers between 101 and 999.

The entire NIT scan for the region you choose can be found in

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/Autobouquets/autobouquets.log

Any other channel that happens to be in the NIT is stored as a HEX value, not as a DEC value.

However, the channel list you can browse through on the receiver using Autobouquets can be found in this location:

/etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv

And it does not match. If there are channels in the NIT that are below 100 and above 999, they store as HEX value and you cannot select them.

The channels 1000+ in this are custom type settings that are not an actual part of the NIT.

The radio channels in

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/Autobouquets/autobouquets.log

appear at positions 3101 onwards and AFTER the HEX value channels. the radio list is in

/etc/enigma2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.radio

but this only shows in the receiver as a list in the correct order but from 1 to 62, not on 3101 onwards.

There are a number of test list EPGs which I have been testing with, but I wonder can anyone advise how this bug can be fixed and how I can access the radio channels on the correct channel numbers?

Thanks.

the current coding is designed to only write the radio channels in correct channel order starting a position 1, its not a bug. i didnt see any point in adding placeholder padding coding to the radio bouquet, when it is so simple to just scroll through such a short single bouquet list of channels. if you want channel placeholder skipping also in radio mode? ie. [101 - BBC R1]..[ 135 - UCB Gospel ] then this can be added to TODO list for next version?

Some of the regions for SkyUK Autobouquets are missing. One of these is Isle Of man, which is "4097 0e" (Region 14). HD is 4101 0e.

However, I just wonder does anyone know the complete list of 73 region names? Thanks.

@LraiZer should be aware of your post now.

If you right click the plugin.py and edit with notepad++, there is a list of regions. I counted 46 pairs. SD and HD seem to be the same.The ones you mention are not there.

Could you post a link to where the details you mention could be found.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only missing one I know for sure is 4097 0e, and 4101 0e which are Isle Of Man but not sure of the correct names of the other missing ones.

They are not poublished - I think they are hidden in tables etc.

Whoever actually put this list together would probably know where to find them. I would very much like to know - then I can amend it.

Thanks.

Larizer is the braisn behind this operation. Might be an idea if you post on the thread over at his other place.

Indeed as I managed to find an easier image to copy.

Back